IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

On 9/24/2018 at 11:07 AM, Dandruff said:

Devotion?

Devotia, Devotada, or Devotiana would be kind of cool fundie names, too (I’ve never heard of them, but with “Davia” as the baseline there’s a lot of fun to be had inventing names). 

If they go with Donna for grandpa Don Blom they could call her Donna Bloom. 

However, my favorite family name-inspired pick for them would be another David derivative: Diva!

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2018 at 11:00 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

David’s unmarried brothers are both handsome and his sister Lydia is very pretty. I imagine one of those three will be marrying in the next year. It’s been awhile since the last Waller wedding and they are due.

I think this picture is a year old but all of David’s five unmarried siblings are in it. Samuel or Lydia will be next to marry. Sam is on the bottom left and Lydia is on the far right. Sarah Waller is next to Lydia and she’s closing in on 30 I believe. I’m afraid Sarah Waller will become the Sarah Maxwell of her family.

Sarah will be 30 in October.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:54 PM, Dandruff said:

They seem to have branched out of the naming theme comfort zone.  Kerzdenn?

IIRC, Kendalyn wanted to go to med school.  Instead, her father had her do some sort of Gothard home health program.  I believe she learned how to bake with whole grains and help patients in pain understand why the Lord afflicted them with it.

I'm not a fan, but am glad that Kendalyn now feels comfortable showing shoulder.

Well that sucks. Telling patients why they have pain instead of treating it. Not quite the same. I really don’t think that would help people living with unbearable, chronic pain.

On 9/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Well hellooooooo Uncle Sam. He's a hottie! Do we know if he's David's brother or Priscilla's? 

Agreed. Too bad about he hateful fundie beliefs.

ETA: Ooh, Uncle Sam should dress up like THE Uncle Sam and make a poster that says, “I want YOU to be a fundie.”

Other David derivatives: Davora, Daivda, Davidina, Davidnya, Davindra, Davilla, Davelle, Davii (Pronounced like the nickname Davy, but spelled with i’s to make it girly)

I think The family went to visit Anna and Josh. I cannot believe she travels this late in pregnancy!! Are they trying to have a baby on the road?

28 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I think The family went to visit Anna and Josh. I cannot believe she travels this late in pregnancy!! Are they trying to have a baby on the road?

Pretty sure it wasn’t Josh and Anna who visited them. They mentioned coming home from church and Josh and Anna surprising them, and they also talk about Josh and Anna’s motor home

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Pretty sure it wasn’t Josh and Anna who visited them. They mentioned coming home from church and Josh and Anna surprising them, and they also talk about Josh and Anna’s motor home

Oh good!I was blurry eyed at 5 am and I have it still in my mind that they were traveling right up u til the last baby so I assumed! Thanks for clearing that up for me!

It wouldn't be unprecedented. Priscilla was very pregnant when they went to Australia, and, as I remember, she was heavily pregnant for another adventure as well. I'm glad this doesn't seem the case this time.

Esther! Hey, Esther! Nobody can force you to go back to Africa!

1 hour ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

She's here - Destiny Faith. 

Destiny Faith - my first thought was Miley Cyrus. But as long as the parents are happy with the name, that's all that matters. 

And why do they have to mention God/the Lord in every sentence in the birth announcement? We get it that you're grateful to God for your blessing, but it just all starts to seem a bit... extra. 

And it might just be me not into their lingo, but servant's heart/spirit/whatever doesn't have a positive connotation to me. 

Totally not my cup of tea. But, Rufus bless her, she makes it look easy.

Baby, Nap, Cousin Mom watches the kids. Esther makes Lasagna. Yay! We did it. Smiles.

Destiny currently makes me think of @Destiny  Congrats! You have a little Pecanette namesake. :D 

Ugh first time for me reading their blog, are they always so...easy, cheesy?

Every other word was blessing or lord or servant heart. Poor Agape working all day to keep the children busy! I'm almost surprised they admitted she work, i was expecting something more about volunteering to play with the cousin...i have found another family to follow as if Duggar, Bates, Maxwell, Bontrager and some info on the Morton and Chelsea (10 under 10) wasn't enough! ?

Wow I’m surprised by the name and the fact that Esther is here. Free Esther!!!

happy the birth was safe for them both. I forgot how crazy their voices make me.

If Esther and Agape are in the US, who is in charge of the other 9 children in Zambia? It's not like they have a father, ahem.

And poor poor poor Agape, she must be envying the nice house and the quiet life her cousins are enjoying.

Destiny Faith, not a surprising name. Healthy baby and healthy mother, so I'm happy for them. I hope she'll be the forth of six at maximum.

10 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Destiny Faith, not a surprising name. Healthy baby and healthy mother, so I'm happy for them. I hope she'll be the forth of six at maximum.

How old is Priss? how many more years of fertility and childbearing we could expect from her?

I watched that video and was yelling “stop quoting the bible and support the baby’s head!!!” At my screen. Everytime one of the kids held destiny her little head snapped back 

Meh, I was kind of hoping for something more dramatic, or unusual like Davia. :pb_lol:

Well, welcome Destiny! Sorry about the cult.

Priscilla was born July 1986, so she's 32.  I'd say at least another 4 blessings ahead, maybe 5 given how consistent they've been with the current lot of pecans.

David said Agape was only twelve years old, but the Shrader cover photo said she was born June 3, 2008, making Agape ten years old. I imagine Althea, the eldest Shrader girl took care of her eight siblings and father in Africa. 

53 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

If Esther and Agape are in the US, who is in charge of the other 9 children in Zambia? It's not like they have a father, ahem.

Their oldest sister-mum daughter Alatheia (aged 14) is probably taking care of the children in Zambia. 

@Markie maybe David lied about Agape's age to make her seem older and more qualified to take care of the children? And he just hoped people wouldn't look into it, and realise she is indeed only 10. Or maybe he just made a mistake, there are so many kids to keep track of, maybe he messed up their age. 

41 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

How old is Priss? how many more years of fertility and childbearing we could expect from her?

Priss is 32, and given her ~2 year spacing between Davia-Philip and Philip-Destiny (and a little less than 2 between Paul and Davia), we could probably expect 8-9 more years of fertility and childbearing, resulting, as @jozina said, in probably 4 more blessings, possibly 5, if they keep up their pace, and Priss is fertile in her early 40s. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived