IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

18 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Did they put some "product" on Paul's hair?

It seems completely normal for fundie guys to use product in their hair although many might argue that hair products are mostly used by women. Think of the amount of hairspray JBoob uses in just one week. Barf. But it’s ok because it makes the male fundies look put together and tidy.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Think of the amount of hairspray JBoob uses in just one week. Barf. But it’s ok because it makes the male fundies look put together and tidy.

I know...but they start them so young.  I've always wondered if all the product sped the recession of the Duggar boys' fragile hairlines.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I know...but they start them so young.  I've always wondered if all the product sped the recession of the Duggar boys' fragile hairlines.

Nah - if that were the case all of us who grew up in the 80s would have issues with baldness and the guys of my generation didn’t start losing it any faster than any other.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

I think the biggest problem with using a lot of product (especially in your teen years) is that it can cause acne. I think the early male pattern baldness is more of a genetic trait. 

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

David and Pris have  " recently acquired a second home that needs complete renovations."

https://www.davidlovespriscilla.com/2019/03/03/family-functions/

I wonder if its an investment property (they seemed to do a good job renovating their first house) or if its intended for a famiily member and/or Gothard fellow traveller?

I expect we will see more Waller, Keller, Duggar and even Staddon young men making trips to Big Sandy to work on the house.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 8

I like the way their house turned out, so they might be able to create a further income with flipping houses. They have access to a lot of young men that will do the work either for a low pay or even for free, when they sell it as some kind of ministry. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

David Waller has always idolized JB Duggar and has considered him to be his mentor ever since he married Priscilla and they guest starred on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if he's taking notes from JB and attempting to follow in his footsteps, in regards to JB's business.

David Waller has come across as hungry for money and power for a long time. I've always felt he's been unsatisfied with his financial prospects after the fall of Gothard and Josh Duggar (the Pecans were angling for a regular spot on the Duggar show before Joshgate).

David Waller's personality is one that is unhappy if he is not "THE BEST" at everything so I'm not surprised he's trying to copy JB's business.

If I am correct, David Waller's mother was a nurse (before having babies) and David's father, Brian, has a masters in electrical engineering and (still?) works for AECOM. That must be hard to live up to when you have a personality like David Waller and didn't have the opportunity to go to college.

Additionally, David's sister Rachelle married Joseph (Hovsep) Afarian who, if you simply Google, is litigator and a partner at a top Toronto law firm, McCarthy Tetrault. David Waller is a competitive person that probably feels he can't "live up" to it.  On top of that, David Waller "competes" against Peter Magnuson at the 4+ IBLP Family conferences every summer and Peter went to a T14 law school and works at Faegre Baker Daniels, a top ranked midwest law firm.

I don't like David Waller and his entire family's harmful beliefs but I can't help but wonder why his educated parents did a disservice to their own children. It seems very selfish.

It's crazy to me how David's dad has enjoyed being an electrical engineer at a big engineering corporation for decades yet deprived his children a similar opportunity... Then again, wasn't Dictator Steve Maxwell a civil engineer for a long time as well? He did the same thing to his kids.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

I am pleasantly surprised the Wallers brought 4 full car seats with them to California. They definitely could have just brought a small backless booster for Paul. And most fundies probably would have brought a backless booster for Davia too. At least the Wallers seem to have some sense when it comes to car seat safety. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

The little Pecans are busy burning leaves, with the exception of Destiny. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

David has posted a full 3 hour 7 minutes worth of bum numbing  video from the Youth for Christ conference where he and Priscilla, together with Jim Bob and Michelle take the stage to share testimony with 50 or so godly young men and women.  Cost $5 with coffee to keep you awake. All about trusting God to bring you the right life partner. Jim bob had copies of the Duggar daughters' book to hand out ( but only enough for the young ladies)

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:
The little Pecans are busy burning leaves, with the exception of Destiny. 

Longtime lurker here but not frequent poster.

However, I had to post about the lunacy in this picture on Instagram. Burning leaves in such a way that it could easily spread [emoji849]

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed tapatalk signature.
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

3 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Have they ever said if it's boy-P girl-D or if they are just alternating regardless of gender?

They have not said. We'll know which if the next one is a girl. 

• Upvote 3

@Skeptic55, I’m surprised to see it, too. I live in Connecticut, and burning leaves has been illegal here for a long time.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 3/7/2019 at 11:56 AM, luv2laugh said:

wasn't Dictator Steve Maxwell a civil engineer for a long time as well? He did the same thing to his kids.

Just happened by — NO! Steve was some form of aeronautical / mechanical / electrical engineer but he was NOT a civil!

Im not mad at you, @luv2laugh — I’m just a bridge & architecture junkie and have come to really admire & respect civils & structurals for the work they do, so often with diminished recognition. 

And i detest Steve, so perhaps my all-caps response is understandable, if not excusable.

Please accept my apologies. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Clifford the Big Red Dog was a TV show over here, maybe elsewhere. All I remember is the start of every episode was “Hi, I’m Emily Elizabeth!”

Burning leaves... yeah not a great idea. 

• Upvote 3

I know this is for Paul’s birthday but Phillip’s face is cracking me up. You can tell he “helped” decorate the cake. And Destiny is eyeballing that cake. I hope she went for it! 

38EE6594-648F-4DF3-9DCA-E2B529B6F9BC.jpeg

• Thank You 5
  • Love 2

I loved that Thanksgiving picture with Philipp sneaking away with a HUGE turkey leg. His look in their latest post reminds me of it.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

I watched a lot of that Youth for Christ Conference. Can’t stand their beliefs but they totally were into them. David came off as very pompous. Wonder how Suze Keller rates her brothers in law? 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Markie said:

I watched a lot of that Youth for Christ Conference. Can’t stand their beliefs but they totally were into them. David came off as very pompous. Wonder how Suze Keller rates her brothers in law? 

There’s one we basically know nothing about. Rebekah has been with the same man for awhile now. I wonder if they are engaged or married. He’s at least 20 years older. I wonder if he has grown children. We know so much about J Shrader, Pecan, and Josh. But we seem to know nothing of this guy.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

There’s one we basically know nothing about. Rebekah has been with the same man for awhile now. I wonder if they are engaged or married. He’s at least 20 years older. I wonder if he has grown children. We know so much about J Shrader, Pecan, and Josh. But we seem to know nothing of this guy.

I think they’d have to be married or at least engaged as he is included in the Keller family group picture. I heard that Suze recently got engaged. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Saw the activity here and thought maybe another pecan was germinating.

She’s not scheduled until next year. Pris and Anna alternate years. They seem to follow a fairly consistent pregnancy schedule these days. Pris probably won’t have another little pecan until the fall of 2020. I think Anna will probably have a baby late this year. Possibly even January at the latest.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic