IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

All but one, I think, which is weird, too. 

That is weird. I was thinking all had PCC initials like Perry.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

boy P names, non-Biblical, off the top of my head that I've heard before are Preston, Parker (heard some girls being named Parker though I've primarily heard it used for males), Porter, Prescott, Payton/Peyton (gender neutral name so not sure they'd use), Paxton, Pierce, Piers, Patrick, Princeton (yes, really). The only Pilot I've heard is that famous dude who named his son Pilot Inspektor and yes, spelled it with a k. 

D girl names are easier. There's still the more Biblical names of Deborah, Dinah, Danielle/Daniella, Dorcas to consider. Delilah is also Biblical, but I highly doubt they'll use for obvious reasons. Non-Biblical, but still nice and would likely be acceptable could be Daisy, Dawn, Deidre/Deidra, Diane/Diana (but probably too worldly if they about mythology), Desiree, Denise, Daphne, Donna (after Madonna, Mary, the mother of Jesus, but maybe that's too Catholic?), Darlene, Darla, Davina is still a possibility, Darrah/Dara, Danna/Dana, Danya, Dahlia, Deona, Devora, Dominica, Donella or Donielle, Dora, Darcy or could go all Shakespeare and name her Desdemona. 

I can't recall the Pecan's middle names, will have to do some searching. But I'd venture to guess if next is a boy, Peter and if a girl something like Darlene or Darla because children are darling or Desiree because she'll desire for god or something. Danielle/Daniella is still possible. 

I’m not trying to generalize but I’ve noticed many LDS that I’ve known that are male have the name Parker and I’ve always wondered why. 

If David is naming the boys and Priscilla is naming the girls, which I suspect, David will have a hard time coming up with P boy names that are traditional, especially Biblical. He may have to pick trendier P names. Priscilla is picking more modern D names.

Have the Wallers copied Josh & Anna? Josh & Anna named all their boys traditional, Biblical names i.e. Michael & Marcus... except for Mason! Their girls were given trendy, modern names i.e. Mackynzie & Meredith.

I’ve never been more interested in someone else’s baby naming decisions than the Wallers! I am excited to see what they come up with even though it might not be for 2 more years based on her pattern.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That is weird. I was thinking all had PCC initials like Perry.

I'm almost positive all but one do. It wasn't even the last boy. 

@Bethella Do you know what all the Coghlan kids names are? 

The way that caption is worded is really weird, but the v-sign in pictures really is an east Asian, especially Japanese, thing. http://time.com/2980357/asia-photos-peace-sign-v-janet-lynn-konica-jun-inoue/ Asians obviously aren't the only one who do it but it is nowhere near as common among Americans as it is among east Asians. It's definitely very noticeable if you spend time around a lot of Asians. My family hosted several Japanese and Korean students and my little sisters, who were in the 3-6 range, picked it up from the students and for a while my sisters would make that sign every time a camera would come out!

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I'm almost positive all but one do. It wasn't even the last boy. 

You know now that you say it, I seem to remember one boy being left out of the PCC initial theme. 

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

The boys are

• Perry Clarence IV
  • Parker Cromwell
  • Patrick Calvin
  • James William
  • Phineas “Finn” Campbell

The girls are

• Deanna Ruth
  • Kaitlyn Shea
  • Lydia Mae
  • Megan Ellice 
  • Natalie Rose 
  • Rebecca
  • Sarah (stillborn)
  • Rachael Charlotte 
  • Bethany Grace

Thanks @Bethella! 

It's so weird that they named one boy differently. And if they were going to stop the using the theme, then why go back to it? Seems really stupid. 

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

The boys are

• Perry Clarence IV
  • Parker Cromwell
  • Patrick Calvin
  • James William
  • Phineas “Finn” Campbell

The girls are

• Deanna Ruth
  • Kaitlyn Shea
  • Lydia Mae
  • Megan Ellice 
  • Natalie Rose 
  • Rebecca
  • Sarah (stillborn)
  • Rachael Charlotte 
  • Bethany Grace

It’s like you can tell when they got more fundie just by the girl name choices. I noticed that in the Alexander family as well. They started out with Britney, Breanna, and Tayte. Then they had a gap in children and the rest are all super fundie names. 

I laughed so hard at a post from a while back  This would have been when she just announced #4 pregnancy.  A poster had suggested the name Priscillo for the next boy.  Tears down my face because I was thinking of Davia's name is basically just an extension of David.  Can't Priscilla have a Priscillo? ?

On 10/9/2018 at 8:39 PM, neurogirl said:

1625403265_ScreenShot2018-10-09at8_38_06PM.png.b7b9b4b45785df494f232dae00b9ebe5.png

No dumptruck/pumpkin screaming baby pics just yet but some insensitive stereotyping. 

Looks like they took out this WTF-ery of a caption. The picture is still there, but without caption (it's the one at the very bottom): https://www.davidlovespriscilla.com/2018/10/09/destiny-is-1-week-old-pictures/.

I wonder why they deleted it. Did they get backlash in the comments (not published, of course)? Does Davey read here, or on some other site that discusses their family? Inquiring minds want to know.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:15 AM, MayMay1123 said:

she's the fourth baby and 1 in 4 babies are asian, but she's not asian, so yeah, aint i funny, haha.

david waller humor, y'all! ?

Nowwwww I get it. Lol I think they must have removed it cause so few people understood what he was tryin to do there...

6 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

I just had to share this with you:) bit of a contrast:)

Screenshot_2018-10-13-14-45-16.jpg

My husband and I share a completely demented sense of humor. We would find something like this hilarious. But some of our family members wouldn’t speak to us for a month if we sent that to them. Sticks in the mud. 

20 hours ago, JillyO said:

Looks like they took out this WTF-ery of a caption. The picture is still there, but without caption (it's the one at the very bottom): https://www.davidlovespriscilla.com/2018/10/09/destiny-is-1-week-old-pictures/.

I wonder why they deleted it. Did they get backlash in the comments (not published, of course)? Does Davey read here, or on some other site that discusses their family? Inquiring minds want to know.

What the hell the way that caption is worded is so strange, and also about obvious SDRT. Also they pop out so many babies you'd think of all words they'd know how to spell that one.

I do find this concept funny. The execution is slightly too phallic looking for my taste.

39 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I do find this concept funny. The execution is slightly too phallic looking for my taste.

Yep, that’s exactly what I thought it was at first. 

1 hour ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I thought it looked like a plucked turkey! 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived