Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

From the comment thread on Beall's "we are a unit!" IG post:

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.50.08 AM.png

Funny, he sure doesn’t seem to mind his picture being on social media if he’s got his arm around a young, pretty brunette. But maybe this horseshoe is what Beall needs to tell herself to sleep at night...

Ohhhhhhh, Beall. Are you expecting God and everybody to forget that a few short years ago the tool you married was publicizing the bejeebers out of himself and (the more photogenic members of) your whole family? The Lord doesn’t like fibbing, Mrs. Phillips.

11 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Here's a nice picture of them together!

douglas-phillips-LAWSUIT.jpg

I swear, Ex-Mr.-Hane-#2 (Who Was a Tool) and I looked more affectionate when our divorce was finalized.

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Thanks for the laugh Beall! I really needed a good belly laugh on the Monday morning after setting the clocks back an hour.

F08FA9C6-4773-414E-A1B4-CB21B2B9D7DC.jpeg

I came really close to feeling sorry for her when I read this comment. And then I remember how she enabled her husband, promoted patriarchy and submission and the amount of bullshit she used to be spreading back in the days. So nope. You reap what you sow, sweetheart.

43 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I came really close to feeling sorry for her when I read this comment. And then I remember how she enabled her husband, promoted patriarchy and submission and the amount of bullshit she used to be spreading back in the days. So nope. You reap what you sow, sweetheart.

Speaking of...

clip.png.81511edf68657f66124231d412435426.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpkXgH6AtOE/

If anyone knows about selling women lies, it's Beall :pb_lol:

You and your husband made your living peddling drivel about what was to be expected of women. How's domestic tranquility workin' out for ya, btw?

Public Service Announcement: Don't look up that title on Amazon unless you want Phyllis Schlafly in your recommendations.

Here's a tart and to the point one-star review of the Graglia book from Amazon, clarifying why this book is a load of crap: 

Spoiler

Graglia stole a man's slot in law school, and takes her show on the road with this poorly written, vitriolic diatribe against feminism. She conveniently forgets that women were illiterate and unpublished prior to the early roots of the movement. So-called 'domestic tranquility' is often a fantasy, exposed in spousal abuse statistics; she disregards this. The author seeks to mold complex societal and personal issues into simplistic "black and white thinking," and understandably fails. Graglia ignores that most women don't enjoy the privileged, elitist lifestyle that she does, married or not. If we carry Graglia's argument to logical conclusion, we may well wonder how a woman could profer such a weighty tome while purporting to care for children. Graglia has a career as a writer, yet denounces other women who seek one. The book is so explicit and presumptuous about female sexual experience, it's obscene. Graglia is no demure, ladylike antifeminist. This is the treatise of a fanatical oddball.

Graglia reminds me of the academically accomplished woman at Big State University who wrote a book about why women should stay home and raise their kids.  Not related to fundy at all, but a super entitled white b****h with a husband making in the mid six figures who could afford to indulge herself in staying at home with the kids, presumably with a full-time nanny, so she could have "me" time for Pilates and hanging with ladies who lunch.  I was doing admin at Big State University at the time and it totally burned me up, because it was so obviously addressed to pampered white academic elites with lots and lots of choices. 

But back to Bealle, there must have been so many VF women who were adding water to the soup because they were SAHW with a bazillionty kids, while struggling on a small income, all the time admiring the live style of the  VF upper echelon. 

VF was not overtly prosperity gospel, but VF people at the top lived prosperity gospel, even if they didn't preach it. 

From Be-All's latest IG post, I couldn't help reading this: 

#blessandrefreshherassherefreshesothers

as this:

#bless and refresh her ass, he refreshes others

12 hours ago, treehugger said:

Does Beall mean "mean things" like this?  

Special thanks to @thoughtfulfor this gem ?

IMG_1817.JPG

Great, now I have to go back and read the whole LOLDOUG thread.  Curse you, @treehugger!

?

Oh, Be-all! Even in his current stage Dougie the Tool likes being in pictures, just not with you. There are plenty of pictures of him with other women. Time to stop lying to yourself about your marriage. 

On 11/5/2018 at 12:15 AM, Petronella said:

Oh for heaven’s sake. It’s “Grand” Central Station, Doug, you ignoramus.

It would be nice if he followed up with a photo shoot at that other NYC landmark, Grand's Tomb.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:52 AM, Marian the Librarian said:

From the comment thread on Beall's "we are a unit!" IG post:

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.50.08 AM.png

1194197946_DougBeallmeanthings.jpg.ccaa550cbf289da513aaac95f4531ba6.jpg

In which context was this picture originally taken?
Thank you to all creative FJ members that make sure I'll start my day with a good laugh!

1 minute ago, ophelia said:

In which context was this picture originally taken?
Thank you to all creative FJ members that make sure I'll start my day with a good laugh!

That's a screenshot from a Texas TV news story - an interview that occurred shortly after Dougie's downfall. IIRC, they were protesting mightily that their marriage was "stronger than ever," or words to that effect.

Well, the Cheatballers finally got around to saying that Jubilee is taking a sabbatical from Operation Meatball...

Seems odd to announce it now, I think she's been inactive for the better part of a year or so. After the Daughters of WWII Veterans Day Luncheon in early November 2017, Jubilee and Faith pretty much dropped off the map, except for a group photo of the girls at New Years (though Operation Meatball reposts a lot of old pics to social media, particularly at the vets' birthdays, and for memorial posts when they pass, so at first glance it wasn't always obvious that for several months the newer pics only featured Liberty).

I think Jubilee showed up once, with Beall and Liberty in New Mexico at the Bataan Memorial Death March, but that's about all from what I remember. I assumed that Faith's absence was mainly due to having a job, because she showed up on the Meatball outings again right around the time she quit the frozen yogurt shop because of their move back to San Antonio.

I just discovered Jubilee's Twitter recently; it looks like she was working at a candy store when they were in Durango. And it seems she really, REALLY missed Texas https://twitter.com/joobalai

I wonder what "pursue her college studies on a more focused level" means? Just a reference to extended homeschooling, or was she taking classes locally before enrolling at RBC?

Beall talks often about losing weight. She’s lost quite a bit of weight over the last year. I makes me think that she’s partly doing it as a way to hold onto Tool. He’s always running around with younger women with young and slim bodies. If she thinks he will suddenly become a devoted husband because she lost some weight, then she’s in for a big disappointment. Men like Doug cheat on their wives even if they look like a swim suit model. It really has little to do with Beall. 

6 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

I wonder what "pursue her college studies on a more focused level" means?

Me too!  College for a Phillips' daughter would have been unthinkable awhile back! It might mean a bricks and mortar location with actual classes rather than an online course. 

Additionally, you can look forward to seeing a lot more Virginia. 

Spoiler

1209166908_Raven2.png.675bba8420beb7c6a02497cb0567c9cc.png

Ah, yes... The dreaded new kid in town. Well, show biz is brutal. 

23 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1209166908_Raven2.png.675bba8420beb7c6a02497cb0567c9cc.png

Ah, yes... The dreaded new kid in town. Well, show biz is brutal. 

And when a TV show brings in a new kid, it's a sure sign that it has jumped the shark.  We can only hope.

Oh my stars!  Jubilee must have misplaced her copy of So Much More...girls SHOULD NOT go to college!  

::::dripping with sarcasm of course, you go girl:::::::

Jennie Chancey's brood all dressed up for Halloween, with one of her sons as the Joker from The Dark Knight.  Things have changed a LOT with the VF crowd.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived