IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

According to his "DW" Facebook he was in New Mexico filming a hot air balloon fest that ran from October 6-14.

Virginia just had a birthday; I'd be willing to bet he swung by Texas after the festival and played the good dad for a weekend or so while on his way to parts unknown.

Hannah Snow, aka Hannah Van Eenoo aka the only known client of the DW Winters Agency just got back to NYC, so I expect Dougie will be sometime soon. Come to think of it, with Beall and the girls doing the Marine Corps Marathon in a week or so, he could piggyback by taking the trip to the DC area with them, then head up to New York.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1538000151592-1808prohibition.jpg

THE BLUES BOX

A Prohibition-Themed Musical Event

Get your hoofing on with hooch in hand and your canary on your arm — this will be a night for the books! Blue Haas and Faith Evangeline will blow your hat off, with guest appearances from Kathy Keyes, Chris Haas and Dale Scrivener. Local and regional musicians will feature: DC Duncan, Bob Hemenger, Kirk James, Jack Maynes, and Evan Suiter.  Nicole DeMarco will be our Emcee.

Please come dressed in your finest prohibition attire.

https://blues-box.eventcreate.com/

Is "Evangaline" misspelled on the poster or did the Tool and Be-all really not know how to spell her name when she was born?

Also, my grandfather was an American Baptist minister during the era of Prohibition; I guarantee he would not have found this sort of thing amusing.

1 hour ago, AnnaSofia said:

1538000151592-1808prohibition.jpg

THE BLUES BOX

A Prohibition-Themed Musical Event

Get your hoofing on with hooch in hand and your canary on your arm — this will be a night for the books! Blue Haas and Faith Evangeline will blow your hat off, with guest appearances from Kathy Keyes, Chris Haas and Dale Scrivener. Local and regional musicians will feature: DC Duncan, Bob Hemenger, Kirk James, Jack Maynes, and Evan Suiter.  Nicole DeMarco will be our Emcee.

Please come dressed in your finest prohibition attire.

https://blues-box.eventcreate.com/

So following the trail, this is located in, Pagosa Spring, Co.   And what are they doing?  Oh yes, fund raising for.....get this......Pagosa Peak OpenSchool.  

Hmm, I wonder if there will be flight or road trip to get there. 

I can't tell you how weird/bizarre it is for alcohol to be a key element at a fund raiser for an elementary school.  I don't know who the hell these people are to be selling at least some of these tickets for $200/person; it just seems off somehow.  

Anyway, I just heard there is a burlesque troop in Austin this weekend for the F1 car race.  

It's Faith EvangEline on her bio at the event website.

Oh, and she's "represented" by the DW Winters Agency:

929197982_FaithEvangEline.thumb.png.1c8f9bba94539c6e10d4c18787fae277.png

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

It's Faith EvangEline on her bio at the event website.

Oh, and she's "represented" by the DW Winters Agency:

929197982_FaithEvangEline.thumb.png.1c8f9bba94539c6e10d4c18787fae277.png

What does "represented by", mean????  What a TOOL!

By the way, this is the same community where the tool photographed a wedding a few weeks back.    Do we guess if Beall will be in Colorado at that time?  Isn't there an election to go to, and if so, does that mean they vote from Colorado or Texas? 

1 hour ago, Flyinthesoup said:

Isn't there an election to go to, and if so, does that mean they vote from Colorado or Texas? 

Thought someone found their voter registration for CO at one point but, yes, the move -- or whatever -- to TX would seem to muddy up their status. 

Would be interesting to know how bon vivant Dougie (and Beall) would be voting these days. If in TX, would they vote for "Ted"?

10 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Thought someone found their voter registration for CO at one point but, yes, the move -- or whatever -- to TX would seem to muddy up their status. 

Would be interesting to know how bon vivant Dougie (and Beall) would be voting these days. If in TX, would they vote for "Ted"?

I would bet any amount of money that the Tool and the not-quite-ex-Mrs.-Tool would be voting for Ted if they're voting in Texas. Horrible people stick together.

2 hours ago, VVV said:

I would bet any amount of money that the Tool and the not-quite-ex-Mrs.-Tool would be voting for Ted if they're voting in Texas. Horrible people stick together.

Yes, their pro-Kavanaugh posts on the VF Facebook page leave little doubt.

Oh, hells yes, they'll be all over Ted like flies on stink, and Dan "school vouchers" Patrick too (lieutenant governor). 

I'd guess they registered to vote in Texas for the mid terms.  They were pretty prompt about doing it when they went to Colorado. 

Well, I canceled out Beall's vote today. Let's hope Dougie Dearest is so occupied with being a talent agent or whatever that he forgets.

I'm pretty sure Faith runs the MCM because it's a rare, parent-sanctioned opportunity to be near men in uniform who are under the age of 90  :pb_lol:

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

27 minutes ago, AnnaSofia said:

I'm pretty sure Faith runs the MCM because it's a rare, parent-sanctioned opportunity to be near men in uniform who are under the age of 90  :pb_lol:

Since there's no evidence from her Instagram or other social media that she or her sisters actually do any training for a marathon, they must be incredibly sore if they've managed to finish.

Both Beall and Liberty have said that they barely trained this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVodipggUC/?taken-by=countingupfrom50

"I planned to develop a regular running routine. I thought this was a no brainer since I knew I had the Marine Corps 10K here at the end of October. But this was a total fail. Score: 0. I've only run a few miles in the last two months."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_0A4AAmfc/?taken-by=runningforiwojima

"Let's be honest. The #MarineCorpsMarathon is going to be a really tough one for me this year. It'll be my 3rd MCM and 4th marathon (I never had any plans to run more than 13.1 miles in my life), which is exciting... but for unavoidable reasons, training has just not gone according to plan.

To say I'm a little freaked out is probably right. But as we get closer and there is less I can do, I think I'm becoming more calm about the idea of a possible DNF."

This is the only reference I could find in Faith's (from a couple of months ago)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm6Ynu0lBbv/?taken-by=sewingtreble

"I just thought that I should mention in passing that during my run last night, and even tho it was dark, it was still 95°F"

50 minutes ago, AnnaSofia said:

Both Beall and Liberty have said that they barely trained this year.

Then they're going to be hurting.

Having done two marathons myself, I can tell you that training really, really helps, even with my finish times of 6+ hours,. You need to pace yourself (run a slower first half), know the course, keep up on your fluids intake, and do what you can to avoid injuries, which means running in well-tested gear, including shoes & clothing. While I get skipping a run in 95°F weather, you need to start training months beforehand, which means putting in 20-40 miles a week on the road. 

I've run several marathons, and can attest to the more training=better race. I think they typically walk or make lots of stops though, so they might be ok. I looked up finish times before and they are greater than 7hrs. I do have to say Faith looked really good at 21miles, makeup still intact. I can't imagine doing a marathon with giant earrings and a flower in my hair, but it's not uncommon to see people in costume no matter the length of the race. 

On 10/22/2018 at 11:34 PM, Flyinthesoup said:

By the way, this is the same community where the tool photographed a wedding a few weeks back.    Do we guess if Beall will be in Colorado at that time?  Isn't there an election to go to, and if so, does that mean they vote from Colorado or Texas? 

I did some digging; the video for that wedding shows up on his Vimeo as "6 months ago"

https://vimeo.com/267682323

Untitled.png.6bda5e8b13e84943fc5de045dae7dab0.png

I'm fairly sure it wasn't actually on Vimeo until around the time he posted it on Facebook, so I'm not sure how precise the timestamp is. I tried to find something confirming the wedding date, but Googling the names of the bride and groom mentioned on the Facebook post (Christina and Mitchell) doesn't bring up ANYTHING.

Faith was in Pagosa Springs back in February for a Valentine's Day concert with the same singer from this upcoming fundraiser:

I remember finding that strange, because Beall, Liberty, Jubilee, Honor, Providence, and Virginia all seemed to be in San Antonio; based on Beall's IG it looks like they were in SA from late January through at least February or so.

Faith was technically 18 at the time, but just a couple of weeks past her birthday. For all the recent, revisionist "raising independent kids" stuff Beall has been posting lately, I was a bit surprised that she would let Faith stay in Durango on her own for that long.

I took a better look at another post from that event, and when someone in the comment section complimented her on the photo she said "Aw, well my dad gets the credit. Thank you!" so apparently Dougie WAS with her.

Now it's making me wonder. If that WAS around the time when Doug filmed the "Christina and Mitchell" wedding, that would be twice that Beall took off to San Antonio right when Doug was in Durango for a wedding job. Could all of the back and forth between Colorado and Texas be cover for the fact that they mostly (odd holiday or birthday spent with the kids aside) live apart?

The wedding Doug filmed in the mountains could only have been late spring/summer in SW Colorado. 

Also, in terms of training, they moved back to San Antonio in (I think) August, where it's routinely very high humidity with daily highs around or over 100 degrees.  It never cools off, although very early mornings are marginally bearable.  It can stay that way through September and into October. This October has been astoundingly rainy in central Texas, so hard to train in the rain.  Marathons, half marathons, and 10Ks don't usually start until November and happen sporadically until early spring.  

3 minutes ago, Howl said:

The wedding Doug filmed in the mountains could only have been late spring/summer in SW Colorado. 

There were two wedding posted recently, to his Vimeo page, and his "DW" Facebook.

One, "Ayla and Mike" did look like it was filmed in warmer weather, and I found a wedding page confirming the date as September 29, 2018, Durango

https://www.zola.com/wedding/michaelandayla

The second, "Christina Martinez and Mitchell" was filmed in Pagosa Springs in the snow. That's the one I was speculating about.

Still no luck finding a wedding page (or social media post) for Christina and Mitchell Martinez, but I found a registry, and it does list February 14, 2018 as the wedding date:

https://registry.theknot.com/christina-martinez-mitchell-martinez-february-2018/23907907

Unfortunately there's no photo, so I can't confirm for sure. Also, it says Farmington, NM, but I assume that could be their actual location, and Pagosa Springs was a destination wedding.

Well, that didn't last long...

Screenshot.jpg.62cb4020c95b069454d7d2ce540173e4.jpg

Is Dougie that broke, or that careless?

Or is he going for yet ANOTHER professional reboot? :pb_rollseyes:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived