IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, hoipolloi said:

RE: taxes. If they're filing jointly, looks like paying them is all Beall's responsibility.

Oh @hoipolloi, come now, friend. DPIARBT was BUSY in New York or Nice with his CAMERA because he is an important CINEMATOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER (please put moar cellos in at this point) but Beall will be fine with the taxes and if she needs help, Little Eva will be home from Plasma soon to help her and the 14 year old son.

BTW:

Isn't it rich that she just 'drops in' her 'old'  "7000 square foot house" -that they freeloaded from Dr, L during their fleecey years.

What 14 year old needs to be helping with taxes?! Good grief.

Also, the TWO serious relationships. Is that JTits and Justice or Justice and one of the SAHDs??!!

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Also, the TWO serious relationships. Is that JTits and Justice or Justice and one of the SAHDs??!!

Wondered about that one as well.

You'd think that #happilymarried Beall would refer to JTits as being *married* so perhaps one of the SAHDs (3 of the 4 are 18+ now) is in a relationship of some kind.

It's a few posts back, but this one jumped out at me...

"Where we live, who we work with and spend time with, is very different from how it looked ten years ago."

The hell you say.

Pretty different from the way it looked even, let's say, five years ago. Gee Beall, what WAS it that happened five years ago this month...?

And speaking of things looking different:

Oh, Beall. If social media had existed in the late ‘90s, I would have been hashtagging the crap out of all my posts about how Won Der Fullllll my marriage was—while I smothered that nagging internal voice that was screaming at me to DIVORCE THE BASTARD NOW.

2 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

And speaking of things looking different

But it's retro!!! Seriously, it's like they think male arousal didn't happen before 1990 or so. 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:59 PM, AnnaSofia said:

I was wondering if maybe the fact that Jubilee is at school now..

Whenever you guys mention her name, in my head i'm always like......THERE IS ONLY ONE JUBILEE ?

And she is a shorts wearing "what you would call a witch."   LOL!!  ETA, I wonder if any non-VF cult member friends she makes will think this is who she was named after. ?

Spoiler

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

... so perhaps one of the SAHDs (3 of the 4 are 18+ now) is in a relationship of some kind.

Uh-huh. With a WW II vet in his 90s. Because purity, don'tcha know.

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

But it's retro!!! Seriously, it's like they think male arousal didn't happen before 1990 or so. 

This reminds me of something that was said about my generation: “These kids think sex was invented in 1969.” ?

The problem is not that Faith is showing more skin. Or that Jubilee is recieving a college education. Or that Beall works outside of the home. The problem is that they do all this without owning up to the fact that they were (somewhat recently) leaders in a system that oppressively preached against these liberties for money, clout, and a false sense of security. 

And can we just all agree that DPIARBT would have EXCORIATED the VF Sheeple for going to SEA WORLD and riding ROLLER COASTERS on a Sunday!?!?!?  I predict that these younger kids are going to have VERY VERY different trajectories than the elder three.  Aunties in Europe and New York get the guestrooms ready. They may fly far from this crazy roost.

Excited to find that this 2005 Vision Forum article by Brian Abshire is archived! It clearly states, with no equivocation whatsoever: “God does not allow women to vote.” Doug pulled it from the VF website way back in 2008.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060825185311/http://www.visionforumministries.org/issues/family/biblical_patriarchy_and_the_do.aspx

Beall, is this the “hustle” you’d like to “restart”? If not, publicly repudiate it and apologize.

13 hours ago, dripcurl said:

The problem is that they do all this without owning up to the fact that they were (somewhat recently) leaders in a system that oppressively preached against these liberties for money, clout, and a false sense of security. 

Exactly this.  Several of the families we follow have gone through some huge changes, but I find the Penningtons and the Phillipses to be the most interesting. They had to have known each other at least in passing; for awhile the Penningtons attended a church that was a sister church to Boerne Christian Assembly and they believed (believe?) the exact same shit, although the Penningtons were a little further out there on the Sov Cit continuum of no birth certificates or SSNs.  

Both of the blogging mommies have forged ahead pretending like nothing has changed, when their insights about how they navigated these profound changes and challenges to their beliefs and where they are now as people, Christians and parents vs. what they believed not so very long ago would be the pearl without price. 

6 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Excited to find that this 2005 Vision Forum article by Brian Abshire is archived! 

I love how much of VF is actually archived, if you have the free time and inclination to look for it. I wish someone would create a site with proper screenshots, clearly linking DPIAT/current aliases with VF and its espoused views. There was a lot on the biblical patriarchy web circa 2004 and much of it is only accessible through the Internet Archive (and if you have a good idea where to look).

30 minutes ago, elsiedindin said:

I wish someone would create a site with proper screenshots, clearly linking DPIAT/current aliases with VF and its espoused views.

Yes, this would truly be a public service.

Beall is inspired by Barack Obama, now. It's really hard for me to see this as anything but passive-aggressive needling of Doug. 

On 10/15/2018 at 2:40 PM, AnnaSofia said:

It's a few posts back, but this one jumped out at me...

I haven't followed the goings on of DPIAT for a long time. It just seems very odd that this "family values" guy is off gallivanting about in Europe while his family appears to be struggling. Beall especially looks to be aging less than gracefully as she turns 50ish. Her hair turning white is very telling. Poor lady must be under incredible stress.

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

Beall is inspired by Barack Obama, now. It's really hard for me to see this as anything but passive-aggressive needling of Doug. 

I see this as good on so many levels.  Every since I saw that she was reading Brene Brown,  I've thought she may be open to some seriously new perspectives. 

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I read that the other day and that never crossed my mind, but it's a very interesting observation!  You may well be right.

I haven't seen the 'growingoldtogeter' # in a long time.  I wonder if that's a kind of admission.  I can also see her saying, "happilymarried" meaning she's still married and happily not with him. ?

Yes, I'm starting to wonder if Beall, to whatever extent Doug has been absentee and she has a little mental space, is starting to read off-piste and is developing a mind of her own; the kids are growing up and she has a little time and space to explore seeing the world from a different perspective.  And many, many women do go through some major emotional and mental changes right around menopause and later.  She has the excuse that Doug himself has gone though epic 180 degree changes; why should she be constrained? 

Maybe I should send her a free Jen Hatmaker book!  I found this fascinating article about Jen awhile back, meant to post it to FJ, but didn't get around to it. I find it especially interesting because Jen Hatmaker lives just to the south of my city in Central Texas.

This Evangelical Leader Denounced Trump. Then the Death Threats Started.  Jen Hatmaker is one of the most popular religious figures in America—and she is paying a steep price for speaking out for what she believes.

So Beall and the kids went to Sea World and guess who was with them? The Tool. This is the first time he is pictured with his family since a long long time. This family and the way they live really puzzles me. 

2 minutes ago, ophelia said:

So Beall and the kids went to Sea World and guess who was with them? The Tool. This is the first time he is pictured with his family since a long long time. This family and the way they live really puzzles me. 

Are there pictures?

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that. It is early Monday morning in Germany and I'm not fully awake.

Beall posted about it on her IG! Don't know wether she is private or public so I hesitate to post them here.

Thank you, @ophelia! I found two instagram accounts for her. The one called "onehappywoman" is marked private and the other one called "countingupfrom50" looks public. I only looked quickly at the public one, but I didn't see any recent pictures with DPIART. So my guess is the pics are private. Thank you for being careful!

It was on her onehappywoman account. So I can't post it here. Seems like the Tool is reunited with the family. At least for a fun day at Sea World. When things get real again and Beall has to sleep in her car and she and the older girls have to donate blood plasma to be able to buy gas he'll be out of the picture again. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived