IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

For this whole lie to work, Dougie either needs to keep up with her lies or go totally private. Neither of which he has done. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, unholypoledancer said:

For this whole lie to work, Dougie either needs to keep up with her lies or go totally private. Neither of which he has done. 

I wonder if part of it is he likes humiliating her. Dougie is one mean person. 

Oh my god WHAT
Beall is off to the UK because her grandchild is being born but Doug is going to be home with the kids? Am I reading this right? Isn’t Doug ALREADY IN EUROPE per his own damn Instagram?
6665a5748d657c81982e89cd631e8699.jpg

Well, that post says he and her children are being supportive! So...maybe in spirit she has his support? I don't see her outright mentioning him staying home or anything but this is Beall...being elusive about what she posts. 

It’s like “vaguebooking” only on Instagram and where you insinuate your husband is not, in fact, frolicking merrily with mermaids, but is home being a supportive spouse and soon to be grandfather.

Although he made sure he listed Ghent as the location on his latest IG post, I'm not so certain Monsieur Philippe L'Outil is actually *in* Europe (but I'm sure he'd like people to think so).

Based on the description, I think all Dougie did was edit performance video "Mermaid Celine" already had (she seems to work with a lot of different photographers/videographers) and turn it into a highlight reel. Most of the clips he used may have been filmed in Ghent (thereby just barely justifying the location tag), but I don't think Doug filmed any of it himself, or went there to work on it.

The post before that, geotagged "Le Havre, Basse-Normandie, France", is from the "Bobby Bowden Goes to War" documentary series he filmed there back in 2015. It has yet to see the light of day anywhere except his social media.

As for Beall, similar vague posting, really. Talking up her "supportive" husband might imply he's taking care of their younger kids while she's away, but I'd be shocked if it were actually the case.

2 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Talking up her "supportive" husband might imply he's taking care of their younger kids while she's away, but I'd be shocked if it were actually the case.

Why oh WHY did this conjure up an image of Humbert Humbert from Lolita? I mean, I'm sure that's who Dougie aspires to be (with slightly older ladies of course) but ugh....

14 minutes ago, unholypoledancer said:

(with slightly older ladies of course)

That's actually more credit than I would give him. I absolutely believe Lourdes' accusations that Doug groomed her from the time she was a teenager (even if he managed to not sexually assault her until later). Doug's the type to meet a 13 year old and rhapsodize about how she's "beyond her years". Most grown women aren't going to maintain the worshipful adoration a narcissist like DPIART needs, especially now that he no longer has a cult full of sycophants propping up his ego.

7 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

I absolutely believe Lourdes' accusations that Doug groomed her from the time she was a teenager (even if he managed to not sexually assault her until later). Doug's the type to meet a 13 year old and rhapsodize about how she's "beyond her years". 

Who can forget him going on and on about virginal, young brides and their "very first kisses" at their weddings? God, that was nauseating. 

Oh, and the daddy shaving. Can't leave out the daddy shaving. 

@bea, I took a good look at that post, and it doesn’t say DPIARBT is actually with the kids. Nice vaguebooking, Beall.

13 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Although he made sure he listed Ghent as the location on his latest IG post, I'm not so certain Monsieur Philippe L'Outil is actually *in* Europe (but I'm sure he'd like people to think so).

Based on the description, I think all Dougie did was edit performance video "Mermaid Celine" already had (she seems to work with a lot of different photographers/videographers) and turn it into a highlight reel. Most of the clips he used may have been filmed in Ghent (thereby just barely justifying the location tag), but I don't think Doug filmed any of it himself, or went there to work on it.

The post before that, geotagged "Le Havre, Basse-Normandie, France", is from the "Bobby Bowden Goes to War" documentary series he filmed there back in 2015. It has yet to see the light of day anywhere except his social media.

As for Beall, similar vague posting, really. Talking up her "supportive" husband might imply he's taking care of their younger kids while she's away, but I'd be shocked if it were actually the case.

That's what I was thinking, too, but as I know nothing of the industry, I was wondering how it works if one person shoots the film, while another edits it, then who gets the credit?!  Your information is very helpful!

22 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I wonder if part of it is he likes humiliating her. Dougie is one mean person. 

I have often thought of that.  Especially, when you see the hashtags on happily married disappear for a bit, after some public humiliation.

17 hours ago, bea said:

Oh my god WHAT
Beall is off to the UK because her grandchild is being born but Doug is going to be home with the kids? Am I reading this right? Isn’t Doug ALREADY IN EUROPE per his own damn Instagram?
6665a5748d657c81982e89cd631e8699.jpg

So is it so wrong of me to hope that baby is 2 weeks late so we can see what kind of "collection of adventures" happen while Granny is away? :D Didn't Darby mention something about going to Scotland now, too?  I was assuming it was for baby, but maybe she and Beall have something else planned? :P 

I found the information on Darby's twitter, I was off in my dates: 

***Darby Stouffer‏ @DarbyStouffer

FollowFollow @DarbyStouffer

More

Less than one month till @Delaney_Mara’s due date, less than 3 months till I leave for Scotland

4:48 PM - 10 Dec 2018

4 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Who can forget him going on and on about virginal, young brides and their "very first kisses" at their weddings? God, that was nauseating. 

The Evangelical daddy worship and female purity obsession always has a skeevy aspect to it, but good lord did Doug & Co. ever kick it up to 11.

42 minutes ago, Hane said:

@bea, I took a good look at that post, and it doesn’t say DPIARBT is actually with the kids. Nice vaguebooking, Beall.

It's almost impressive, really :pb_lol:

40 minutes ago, Flyinthesoup said:

That's what I was thinking, too, but as I know nothing of the industry, I was wondering how it works if one person shoots the film, while another edits it, then who gets the credit?!  Your information is very helpful!

I'm no expert, but it looks like Celine credited a couple of people for the video that Doug used, so that part was fairly above board. Doug could probably legitimately claim to be the "filmmaker" behind it, since the idea with something like that is both to edit the footage and create a cohesive "look" to help sell the performer to potential employers. It looks like he's advertising himself as someone who could either film a demo reel for you, or create a highlight reel out of your existing footage. Or anything someone is willing to pay him for, I'm sure.

29 minutes ago, Flyinthesoup said:

I found the information on Darby's twitter, I was off in my dates: 

***Darby Stouffer‏ @DarbyStouffer

FollowFollow @DarbyStouffer

More

Less than one month till @Delaney_Mara’s due date, less than 3 months till I leave for Scotland

4:48 PM - 10 Dec 2018

Oh to be a fly on the wall for some Darby/Beall interaction...

15 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall for some Darby/Beall interaction...

Me too! Delaney most be really really in love for her husband for putting up with all the drama possibilities. I wonder when and if Spanky will show up in Scotland!

Has there been Darby and Beall bad blood in the past?

Anyway, poor whichever Phillips son (JTITS?) is starting a new semester in grad school with a wee infant in the house.  Having dealt with many hundreds of grad students, sleep is never in good supply in the best of times.  

I do give credit that this particular son seems to be pursuing a normal degree (Medieval History) that might lead to a normal job, like teaching, rather than something leading to yet another preachy job.  But then, he might end up with a super fat salary teaching at Spanky Family College -- the name escapes me at the moment. 

Truly hope that JTits & Delaney get along with Beall, and that she has the humility & grace to be a real help to them in a time of need and not be the haughty MIL bent on telling them how to do it all correctly. Having a newborn is amazing but it's also the time of your life when taking a shower or getting dressed by noon is a major triumph. You don't need a resident critic or know-it-all. Hope Beall remembers that.

@Howl is absolutely correct about the inverse relationship between graduate studies and sleep, even without a new baby in the house. Good luck to them all!

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Has there been Darby and Beall bad blood in the past?

Not that we know of, but lately Darby's spoken out against the enabling of sexual abusers in the church (the Doug Wilson situation) while Beall... uh, has not.

2 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Not that we know of, but lately Darby's spoken out against the enabling of sexual abusers in the church (the Doug Wilson situation) while Beall... uh, has not.

Yup, that.

Plus Darby's general lack of filter these days, vs. Beall's almost painful need to keep up a facade would make for an... interesting clash of personalities.

Not that I would actually wish it on a post-partum Delaney, so I'm sure it's a good thing that Darby seems to be picking up where Beall's visit leaves off, rather than the two of them being there together.

Also, I'm sure it will be bittersweet for Darby, who may be grieving her own (late) mom not being there to see the newborn. 

On 1/4/2019 at 12:09 PM, AnnaSofia said:
On 1/4/2019 at 7:03 AM, DomWackTroll said:

The Evangelical daddy worship and female purity obsession always has a skeevy aspect to it, but good lord did Doug & Co. ever kick it up to 11.

Oh yeah, those things were just beyond WTF.   When I specifically mentioned Daddy shaving to Mr. No, he honestly I thought I was joking.   He just didn't that craziness could exist. 

On 11/8/2018 at 12:49 AM, Marian the Librarian said:

That's a screenshot from a Texas TV news story - an interview that occurred shortly after Dougie's downfall. IIRC, they were protesting mightily that their marriage was "stronger than ever," or words to that effect.

Would someone have the link to this interview?  Ive tried looking, but no luck.   Bah, I did the repost wrong. It was the texas tv interview Be All and Dough did, soon after Tool oWeen.    (Hmm...interesting typo on his name, i think i'll leave it.) ?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived