IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

15 hours ago, smittykins said:

Most of us were surprised when he admitted that his "inappropriately romantic and affectionate relationship" was with a woman, so...I would say no. 

Back when this happened, I wrote something like this in my Bohemian Rhapsody parody:

”Papa, I f*cked a man;

Committed major fraud, now I’m crying out to God—

Papa, I caused this mess, 

So I’ll blame it on somebody in a dress...”

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just always assumed Dougie swung both ways after those "interesting" photos at Bradricks wedding. With all the gallivanting Douggie is doing around Europe, in relative anonymity, I assumed he was "expirimenting" and not primarily with women. If only because women would more likely refuse him. 

"And we won't have most of our family traditions."

I wonder which traditions will be missing.

Peanut soup?

Doug?

11 minutes ago, AnnaSofia said:

"And we won't have most of our family traditions."

I wonder which traditions will be missing.

Peanut soup?

Doug?

Dressing one's sexual abuse victim up like Pocahontas and parading her around? 

4 hours ago, bea said:

Well, we know that whatever else happens, she’ll be sanitizing it and hashtagging for public consumption. ?

Just  like Hannah Snow apparently hashtags her IG stuff for public consumption  -- #leica [=DPIART], #love, #happy -- even if she doesn't tag DPIART himself [: cryptoretro, nyc_cinemtogapher]

Also, note her comment on the second screenshot: "the outfit is for the kids, the shoes are for the daddy's [sic]"

Hannah Snow A.jpg

Hannah+Lady Flo.jpg

Was about to post that your connections were stretching it a bit, @hoipolloi, but then I started thinking....

All Aboard!!  Idle Speculation Bus is pulling out in 3... 2...1...

Ms. Snow is the only known client of "the agency” -- that would be the DWWinter agency.  And Hannah Snow is not her real name (although I can't remember nor find her real name).  Hmmm.  Interesting choices of fake names.

There also seem to be some distance between Sewingtribble & TheCountessof50 but I've notice some fairly friendly cross comments between TheTribble and MsWinteryMix.  Could this explain the tension with TheMother?  Especially if, as suspected, TheCountess wants Daddy back.  And maybe I'm wrong about her post about, " Those who harm her family"... perhaps she is referring to a blizzard that is blinding her hubby.

I could also see some wonderfully twisted inside joke like a newspaper headline,  "Winter Comes Early as Snow Covers Parts of Belgium" as being the source of their fake names.

Sorry....

:brainbleach:

Hannah's real name is Van Eenoo.

As far as I can tell, "Snow" is a reference to Snow White, which she brings up fairly often on social media.

"Winters" could be Doug riffing on that. I've always wondered where is comes from, since his other aliases tend to be pretty obvious takes on his real name. I though maybe it was just a variation of "Winston", but maybe not.

When parents are estranged, separated or divorced -- and one or more of these scenarios seem to be the case with Be-All and Doug -- it's not surprising that their grown children would be caught in the middle the way Faith seems to be. Nor is it surprising that Faith, with her artistic & sewing talents, would gravitate to the parent who can supply opportunities for her to exercise those abilities.

Felt justified in linking #Leica to DPIART because he's gone on at some length once or twice about what a great camera it is despite using a lot of Canon equipment as well. The Leica he's kvelled about previously looked like it's one of the M Series.

As for Ms. Hannah & Lady Flo -- who seems to have shed DPIART from her pants stocking leg for now -- Doug is ultimately a means to the end of self-promotion. After all, he does take nice pictures & videos.

42 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

When parents are estranged, separated or divorced -- and one or more of these scenarios seem to be the case with Be-All and Doug -- it's not surprising that their grown children would be caught in the middle the way Faith seems to be. Nor is it surprising that Faith, with her artistic & sewing talents, would gravitate to the parent who can supply opportunities for her to exercise those abilities.

Felt justified in linking #Leica to DPIART because he's gone on at some length once or twice about what a great camera it is despite using a lot of Canon equipment as well. The Leica he's kvelled about previously looked like it's one of the M Series.

As for Ms. Hannah & Lady Flo -- who seems to have shed DPIART from her pants stocking leg for now -- Doug is ultimately a means to the end of self-promotion. After all, he does take nice pictures & videos.

I don't think they're divorced. At least, there is nothing showing up in the Bexar County court records search.

34 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Beall's latest post was ostensibly about the pilgrims but sounded an awful lot like a metaphor for a difficult marriage. Just me?

"I used to think I would have loved to cross over with them. To risk it all for a dream of a future."

Beall, you did cross over (marrying Doug), and you did risk it all for a "dream of the future" (Dominionism), and you lost. Big time. 

On 11/15/2018 at 6:22 PM, Hane said:

Hey, DPIARBT: It’s the D’Oyly Carte Opera Company

And the music you used for that video was from Pirates of Penzance, not Patience.

Here are some scenes from Patience. The singer playing Bunthorne in the first one reminds me a bit of you, Doug:

Spoiler

Or perhaps you need a lesson in getting consent:

Spoiler

Or perhaps you want to see the manly men on a sweaty romp:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Careful Doug, if she stays on this path she'll stumble across second wave feminism soon...

Untitled-1.jpg.f5f600c9b0faa1d351b8a70e09fa82a8.jpg

Dusty was "quietly out" as a partnered lesbian, but I want to be loud about it: HEY DOUG, YOUR DAUGHTER IS GETTING "ALL THE FEELS" FROM A LESBIAN! DEAL WITH IT, LOSER!

On 11/17/2018 at 2:16 PM, DomWackTroll said:

"I used to think I would have loved to cross over with them. To risk it all for a dream of a future."

Beall, you did cross over (marrying Doug), and you did risk it all for a "dream of the future" (Dominionism), and you lost. Big time. 

She certainly did lose and she continues to lose by staying this weird state of marital limbo rather then divorcing Dougie's sorry ass and getting on with her life.   I waver between feeling somewhat sorry for her and feeling like it's a bit karmic.

From the comments on the photo above:

amypars__

Happy Thanksgiving! But where is the father? Is Doug still in NY? I hope you guys have a fabulous turkey day. You have a gorgeous family, Beall! ❤️

countingupfrom50

@amypars__ He's with us!! Of course!! And thank you, my friend!

Does that reply sound odd to anyone else?  Not just odd but almost fake/staged.

The "of course!!" makes it sound odd. If he's really there with them, Beall will probably post a photo later on as some kind of proof. He probably came Wednesday and leaves today. I can't imagine he wants to spend time with his family when he can do so much glamorous stuff in NYC.

Random, but this came up today at Thanksgiving with the family: Did Doug ever write to Lourdes that Beall “will be dead soon”? If someone can point me in the right direction, has a link, or knows where it is here on FJ (if it’s true) I would be most appreciative. I only bring it up because it does sound familiar to me as I was still pretty fundie at the time of Tooloween and followed everything closely.

My take is that Doug is around as dad and husband, but chooses not to appear on the family's social media.  He's trying to set himself up as an agent and cinematographer and it won't do in the age of #MeToo and social media to be outed too often as a sexual deviant.  He may have now set up some account for his business under a completely different name that is untraceable to his birth name or any of its variants -- could be set up in the name of his business partner or whatever, for example.  Trying to market his baseball movie, nobody would touch it with a ten-foot pole if it's associated with a rapist. 

On the other hand, why be in San Antonio, where everybody in their old group knows what he was up to?  Such a mystery!

However, I'm sure there are still some VF holdouts who think Doug got a bum rap and still support the Phillipses.  I don't think James Leininger would be among that group, though. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

My take is that Doug is around as dad and husband, but chooses not to appear on the family's social media.  He's trying to set himself up as an agent and cinematographer and it won't do in the age of #MeToo and social media to be outed too often as a sexual deviant.  He may have now set up some account for his business under a completely different name that is untraceable to his birth name or any of its variants -- could be set up in the name of his business partner or whatever, for example.  Trying to market his baseball movie, nobody would touch it with a ten-foot pole if it's associated with a rapist.

Well, he's definitely trying but as far as I can tell he has no email at cinemaofwonder.com and doesn't even own the dwwinteragency.com domain that he has listed as his email on his contact page.  So he's not trying that hard.

5 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Did Doug ever write to Lourdes that Beall “will be dead soon”?

From what I recall, that info came from JensGems.  Don't know that it was ever verified.  I could be wrong here as I only have the cheap, non-ECC, memory installed in my head & its aging.  

21 hours ago, Maxwell said:

From the comments on the photo above:

Does that reply sound odd to anyone else?  Not just odd but almost fake/staged.

The way the question was phrased came off as rather hostile, like it was from one of Doug's detractors rather than a friend, (or friendly Instagram follower) of Beall. If it wasn't staged, I'm a bit surprised she didn't just delete it, let alone that she answered it.

16 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Random, but this came up today at Thanksgiving with the family: Did Doug ever write to Lourdes that Beall “will be dead soon”? If someone can point me in the right direction, has a link, or knows where it is here on FJ (if it’s true) I would be most appreciative. I only bring it up because it does sound familiar to me as I was still pretty fundie at the time of Tooloween and followed everything closely.

It was in the lawsuit:

Phillips promised Ms. Torres that he would marry her and that she would be the person who would have the great privilege of being his  wife.  In Ms. Torres’s eyes  he was the primary leader of this movement and the most powerful male figure in  her universe.  Phillips repeatedly told Torres that this was possible because his wife, Beall Phillips, was going to die soon.

There's a link to a pdf of the complaint on a San Antonio news site:

http://extras.mysanantonio.com/pdf/2014CI05999.pdf

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived