IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 9

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Beall talks often about losing weight. She’s lost quite a bit of weight over the last year. I makes me think that she’s partly doing it as a way to hold onto Tool. He’s always running around with younger women with young and slim bodies. If she thinks he will suddenly become a devoted husband because she lost some weight, then she’s in for a big disappointment. Men like Doug cheat on their wives even if they look like a swim suit model. It really has little to do with Beall. 

Amen. I’ve been around for a long time, and I’ve noticed that men with slim, conventionally attractive wives tend to cheat a lot more than the ones with wives who look like, well, me.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is OT-ish, but I think Operation Meatball is such a weird name for a charity. I mean, I guess the charity itself is very specific too? Like it's only WWII vets correct? If so, it falls under "That's nice" with "but I don't see a major need". Now if we talked about how to help vets today who find themselves displaced, out of work, other issues etc, THAT would serve an important need. 

Edit: I am still new to DPIAT, and ever since I started reading about this specific fundie mess last year, it's been mind-boggling. The hoops they jump through to convince themselves they are just like us!

On 11/5/2018 at 10:49 AM, hoipolloi said:

So does this mean Doug & Beall now support unisex restrooms?

What an utterly depressing example of marriage for those poor kids.  Their father had a live-in concubine for years whom he sexually degraded just down the hallway from his wife's bedroom.  Or as Doug described it, he didn't Biblically know her, but it was inappropriately physical.  Then Beall turned on Lourdes and tried to keep her quiet.  

That's a husband who degrades women, particularly his wife, and a wife who helps him do it.  They're both disgusting, but I suppose that it is "working as a unit."  

I just noticed that JT's primary Instagram is open now (pretty sure it was locked down for a long time).

The Dougster's hairline was doing quite the Charlie Brown impression back at Josh's RBC graduation about a year and a half ago. I think we've found the real reason for his affinity for vintage hats...

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.eed715cc44f098427ffa6ce0d42f024a.jpg

The IG account goes back to the pre-Tool O'Ween era, Hazardous Journeys and all. It's worth a look if you can get it before he closes it again :pb_lol:

@AnnaSofia, I'm stuck with slow data on my phone for a few more days, so pictures load r e a l l y   s l o w l y  right now. :pb_biggrin: But from his Instagram, it looks like JTits is a big fan of Ernest Hemingway?

Yup, I noticed that he pops up quite a lot.

The fragile masculinity clichés abound :pb_lol:

And just because this absolutely must be saved for posterity...

Untitled-1.jpg.5b9c3fd615528537d71be809b2806106.jpg

1 hour ago, AnnaSofia said:

I just noticed that JT's primary Instagram is open now (pretty sure it was locked down for a long time).

It has been private for years. Quite the cache of photos there! Thank you, @AnnaSofia

5 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Yup, I noticed that he pops up quite a lot.

The fragile masculinity clichés abound :pb_lol:

And just because this absolutely must be saved for posterity...

Untitled-1.jpg.5b9c3fd615528537d71be809b2806106.jpg

Nice pubestache. He looks like he just woke up from a 3-day bender. 

Yes, JTits, you do have a “baller” dad. Bet he balls all the cute young brunettes he can get his sweaty hands on.

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Beall talks often about losing weight. She’s lost quite a bit of weight over the last year. I makes me think that she’s partly doing it as a way to hold onto Tool. He’s always running around with younger women with young and slim bodies. If she thinks he will suddenly become a devoted husband because she lost some weight, then she’s in for a big disappointment. Men like Doug cheat on their wives even if they look like a swim suit model. It really has little to do with Beall. 

I think this is exactly what's happening.  Her tweets are telling.  Read the verses she posts, the general themes are: ask and ye shall receive & God will restore. 

Then there's this gem:

EBP.png.7861fadbeae7fe12c6406a43d21b9751.png

She completely fails to see that "Those who have deliberately hurt my family" are actually just one... Doug... he and he alone is responsible for his actions that brought down their business/ministry, brought on a lawsuit, uprooted their lives, etc.  And his actions have.not.changed.

Beall has chosen to deny this and, I'm 99% sure, is actively pursuing his return -- just as many abuse victims refuse to leave their abuser.

Also, the, "One of my sons said to me this weekend, You and dad are obviously individuals. But I never think of you that way. I think of you as a unit, because of the way you work together." is pure BS/fiction.  First off, you'll notice that she never specified which son it was -- she has 2 away from home and 2 still at home, easy enough to say, "One of my sons said..." and no one can verify who said it unless all the sons were to decide that it might be BS and talk amongst themselves.  Then there's the phrasing of the statement -- I can not hear someone using that phrasing, especially in casual conversation -- it sounds made up... maybe she paraphrased.

Doug isn't in pictures because "people do mean things...", no, Doug isn't in pictures because Doug isn't around!  He's not in any recent birthday photo's and he's "phoned it in" for the last 2 (or 3?) birthdays, with some pictures on the (After) Vision Forum page for Jubilee & NOTHING for Honor.  Doug doesn't seem to follow his wife on FB/Twitter/IG, he's got multiple aliases, he's MORE THAN HAPPY to have his picture & post on the FB/Titter/IG of many young, attractive women.  So no, he doesn't prefer to keep a low profile, other than to his family -- Be-All in particular.  It's obvious that he's not living in San Antonio and wasn't living in Durango either.  It's almost as if DPIART & Be-All have an agreement to live totally separate live where DPIART gets to do whatever he wants and Be-All agrees to not look at what DPIART's doing but can't claim to be married.

You folks know all of this.  They just make me cranky and I have to vent every now an again.  I'll go back to hiding under my rock.

35 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

She completely fails to see that "Those who have deliberately hurt my family" are actually just one... Doug... he and he alone is responsible for his actions that brought down their business/ministry, brought on a lawsuit, uprooted their lives, etc.  And his actions have.not.changed.

?this. She has chosen to blame Doug's victim(s) rather than him.

I'm sure there are more, but here's what I know of offhand:

https://www.facebook.com/cinemaofwonder/ (public, main business page)

https://www.facebook.com/people/DW-Winters/100016713944448 (alias, but definitely him)

https://www.facebook.com/MM.cinematographer (old alias, now defunct, I think?)

https://www.facebook.com/visionforum/ (the old VF page, now active as "After Vision Forum")

https://vimeo.com/scenesfromabeautifulwrld (public)

http://www.instagram.com/nyc_cinematographer (public)

https://www.instagram.com/cryptoretro/ (private)

https://www.instagram.com/scenesfromabeautifulworld/ (older account, also private)

From Joshua's currently-public IG account. 

@winstdoug appears to be another one of The Tool's private IG accounts.

Joshua & Justice.jpg

1 hour ago, AnnaSofia said:

@hoipolloi Good catch! :worship:

Would not surprise me at all if there are even more accounts out there. 

On 11/9/2018 at 2:13 AM, AnnaSofia said:

The Dougster's hairline was doing quite the Charlie Brown impression back at Josh's RBC graduation about a year and a half ago. I think we've found the real reason for his affinity for vintage hats...

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.eed715cc44f098427ffa6ce0d42f024a.jpg

The IG account goes back to the pre-Tool O'Ween era, Hazardous Journeys and all. It's worth a look if you can get it before he closes it again :pb_lol:

"Baller" dad?  The Urban Dictionary tells me:

baller 

A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.

JTits knows not what he says.  Or perhaps he does.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:54 AM, hoipolloi said:

From Joshua's currently-public IG account. 

@winstdoug appears to be another one of The Tool's private IG accounts.

Joshua & Justice.jpg

That is such a weird way to express that sentiment.  Like so weird.

Hey, DPIARBT: It’s the D’Oyly Carte Opera Company. And Oscar Wilde was gay AF and suffered for it. 

Would I be alone if I weren’t at all surprised if DPIARBT came out as bisexual?

Most of us were surprised when he admitted that his "inappropriately romantic and affectionate relationship" was with a woman, so...I would say no. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived