IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 8: F is for Felony and No Longer Funny

VaSportsMom

On 9/2/2018 at 10:45 AM, keepercjr said:

It does make me sick that Becky has 3 daughters who lived with them in that RV... and she thought that was ok.  Maybe her brain told her that she is with him 100% of the time since neither one of them works so it was ok?

It is AMAZING how many people tell themselves things like this, and let their children be around known child sex offenders. I interned at my state's Department of Corrections and I once spent a day reading through files of convicted sex offenders that were under supervision. I had to try so hard to keep it together at work but then just went home and cried my eyes out.

Multiple sides of the story were generally included in the files, so that included testimonies and letters from "supporters" of the offender. But most of the time, no matter how much of an open mind you kept (because I know that the justice system is very often not just) you'd be left asking WHAT IN THE HELL WERE THESE PEOPLE THINKING???

I went along on a home visit to one child sex offender. He and his wife seemed like very nice grandparent-y types and offered us cookies and lemonade. But the real story was that the offender had sexually abused his daughter as a child, and his wife knew about it, but no one ever reported it. Then, when the daughter grew up and had children, she let her parents watch them with the understanding that her mother would not leave her children alone with her father. Well, big surprise, her father did manage to be alone with the children, and molested them, and he was finally charged with and convicted of that.

That's just one story of several. Another involves the department head of SOCIAL WORK at a major university letting her husband abuse their young daughter and her friends for months or years, when she KNEW multiple friends of the daughter had complained to their parents about the abuse. She eventually (after he was charged) divorced him but still wrote a letter to the judge kinda supporting him, and saying that her daughter should be allowed to see him if she wanted to (the daughter was in elementary school).

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, the disconnect is real. On May 27-28th he is tweeting, "what is your name" and "you look pretty" to provocatively-clad women on the internet, and on May 29th he says he is knocking on doors and witnessing for Jesus. Clearly, he didn't know that others would also be able to see his tweets. But what disturbs me the most is that he is comfortable with shouting to strangers on the one and only way to live God's word while at the same time engaging in a little side-hustle with his Twitter fingers. Tweeting at pretty women is NOT an innocent activity in their world even if we don't find much harm in it. He has to be well aware of the implications in his setting. And yet, there we are... a typical bible-thumping fundie hypocrite in the making.

6 minutes ago, waltraute said:

Tweeting at pretty women is NOT an innocent activity in their world even if we don't find much harm in it. He has to be well aware of the implications in his setting. And yet, there we are... a typical bible-thumping fundie hypocrite in the making.

My first instinct was to say that I hope Becky DOES read here, so she'll know about this. But, sadly, I would assume she must already know much worse things about him, so it wouldn't matter. She's not a decent person either, she can't be appealed to.

20 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

The only problem with that pic, @thoughtful, is that the subject is not in a recliner.

I should have found a painting of him on the throne. I doubt if I would find one of him with ween gravy stains -- his dad, on the other hand (if the legend and Charles Laughton's portrayal are to be believed) . .  .

9 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

image.png.43d2a82b8d7e72159b9fd1f65298ad31.png       ?

Edward VI! Totally OT but the first "novel" I wrote when I was about 14 was a historical fiction piece on his life! I would say it was Raquel-worthy, except there wasn't much romance. :my_biggrin: 

I know that has nothing to do with Bro Gary, but he's so much more unpleasant to talk about now than he used to be, dammit.

4 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

He makes me sick.  WTF is this?!

gary.jpg

Is he comparing himself to Joffrey?

Ok folks Could he be reading here and wanted to reply to our speculations of his past? If so then he is even more evil than we thought. But as with all his other posts n preaching it is probably Weenese and means he is a child of the King aka our Lord. 

Sis Candy

On 8/31/2018 at 11:02 PM, Lillymuffin said:

I don’t know if it’s drowning, exactly. One of my history classes talked about it in college, and if I recall correctly, you basically die from a form of asphyxiation.

The position the body hangs in during crucifixion, with the arms raised and the weight hanging from the arms and shoulders, distorts the lungs and prevents them from inflating properly, and eventually as you get weaker and weaker, you just can’t breathe anymore and you die. Whether the lungs filling with fluid and/exposure to the elements is a part of that, I can’t remember.

I’m afraid to google it. 

I remember the same thing from reading about the man crucified who wore the Shroud of Turin. I believe that fluid accumulates in both the pleura (the linings of the lung) and the pericardium (the sac around the heart). Eventually, the fluid accumulates to the point where lung and heart function is restricted severely. It is posited, IIRC, that when the soldier jabbed Jesus "in the side" that the blood and water that came out was pericardial fluid.

ETA: I remember that the position of the arms and "hanging" from them also restricted lung excursion. The crucified person would have to push up on the (nailed) feet to partially relieve the stress and to take a deeper breath. Eventually exhaustion would take over and the person would die.. between the effusion and the breathing issue.

I had to go look! Wow. It is an real improvement. I scrolled further and found this gem of a video called "What Does God Think about Your Thigh?" Now, I'll admit that this is a question I've never pondered. Nor, do I have a clue WHY God would think about my thigh. Nor, do I have a clue why Bro Gary would post the video. Link below.

Sis Shocked

6 lb 12 oz

*trigger warning, he talks about rape and there is a lot of victim blaming*

I'll recap, as long as my internet cooperates. Unfortunately since it's morning, no wine will be involved so coffee will have to do. Maybe @Texas Heifer can smoke later and give us a more interesting update, LOL.

He's sitting in a chair/recliner with stuff piled up on the back. Not sure when the clean shaven pic was taken, because he's got the beard in this video. I'm guessing that's an old pic. 

He's giving everyone time to sign on and then starts looking for the scripture. Something about how can you love God and hate your brother. He loves us so much that he sent his only begotten son to die on the cross. (That still makes no sense to me, and why I'm an atheist.) He's stumbling around a lot. If you have the love of God in you, you have the love for everyone else. He believes what the bible says and takes it literally, and he is talking about the KJV, and he's sad that he has to say that. It is the only bible.

He mentions that the other day that he mentioned he was washed in the blood of Jesus and someone got mad at him. You can't love anyone if you don't have the love of God. We are supposed to love our enemies more than our friends. The camera is jumping all around! Just prop it up on something already! 

He's still talking about the love of God. I got up to make more coffee and came back and he's still talking about the love of God. Oh, and my internet sucks. Keeps spinning. We only have one company for internet up here so I can't do anything about it, grrr.

God uses love. Love is a commandment. We're commanded to love one another. He wants to be a help to somebody.

(Ooh! Just got a phone call that a tech should be coming out today to work on our internet! Thank Rufus!)

Jesus was all man and all God and he was perfect. It's super garbled. Jesus nailed himself on the cross. His stripes was from love. He loves us enough that he cares for us. He's there every step of the way. Tell your friends that if they don't get borned again they will burn in hell. I'm trying to capture screen shots of his angry face but I can't.

He's talking about someone who shouldn't sleep with someone else's wife. Couldn't understand what he said. Now he's talking about fornication. People don't want to hear the truth today. They didn't want to hear it in Jesus' day neither. The only time Jesus had the big crowds was when he had food.

Good preachin' haymayun! He's complimenting himself. Now he's screaming at preachers to not compromise and tell the whole truth. Took a screen shot.

He wants God to be pleased with him, not people. He's screaming again. He's talking about the what God thinks about your thighs. You should wear pants all the way down to your ankles. He doesn't think God will frown on him for wearing his pants all the way down to his ankle. And a woman's dress should go down to her ankles. Haymayun x 3 and a weird yell thing.

Quoting the video, if you ain't for sale honey, cover up! OMG there is so much wrong with that! Cover up your arms and cover up your legs! Sometimes when he's wearing clothes and the kids are wearing clothes, Becky has them lift up their arms and if you can see his belly button, the shirt goes! LOL There's no one on this earth except his wife in the bedroom who can see his legs… and I'm going to stop there. He says honey again in a really derogatory way. Why don't they show anything? Because of the Bible. He's talking about why all these women are getting raped. OMG no. He keeps saying good preaching. Took a screen shot of that!

If you love God you'll put clothes on and cover up. Us women should have long hair and men should have short hair. Uh oh, I have short hair. Guess I'm going to he'll. He's talking about people not seeing his nekkid-ness. I don't want to hear anymore about that, gross. He talks about some guy whose  name he can't pronounce about how when he got saved he put his clothes on. Long pants. Not long shorts. Really garbled but something about he doesn't give a flip about something and I swear he says bitch. He lives by Myrtle Beach and they're going to go to the coast. He's talking about swimming. When he goes swimming he wears a long pair of pants and a shirt. He doesn't take none of it off, because it's wrong. Wonder if he and his family have ever been thrown out of the KOA for swimming in street clothes.

It's so garbled I can't understand a thing now. Something about the Bible and loving God.

I'll post the screen shots under spoilers. Also I want to keep recapping his videos because what he is sharing is harmful and wrong on so many levels and people need to know it!

Spoiler

Bro G yelling and stuffBroGScreenshot.png.4aac56729abd350ece5ebb6d592b44ab.pngBroGaryYelling.png.6d0993d57c5744d28f8873c2f330f567.pngBroGYellingAgain.png.ba2c110548bdc191951e4abeabe4e072.png

BroGGoodPreachin.png

Really great job @PumaLover.  I find Gary hard to understand at the best of times and his incoherent ramblin' drives me nuts.

Can anyone tell me where in the Bible someone got the money out of the fish's mouth to pay his tithes and pay his bills.   Bro. Gary says this happened.  HAYMEN. 

Speaking for all of us, I am greatly relieved that Bro Gary ain't goin' to show me nuthin' and I ain't gonna see his dirty filthy feet and his white legs [sic].  I don't wanna see his nekkidness.  And I'll avoid Myrtle Beach in December.  That is when Gary goes swimmin' -  clothes and all - and undoubtedly ogles all the women.

Sis. P.

Thank you for taking one for the team, Puma Lover!

You are right, he is dangerous.  He's disgusting.

18 hours ago, griffin said:

Stop the presses! He updated his fb photo. Is that Gary?? Shaved? No glasses?? No way! 

It looks like he was playing around, changing his photo several times. I assume that's an old pic, since he is still bearded.

In other news, I had to change my fb password to get in -- my account was locked because someone had tried to log into it from an iPhone. I don't own an iPhone. :pb_eek:

27A20066-4005-47D1-8289-1CDBE37975C8.thumb.png.3907f20fa0722c2aeb81ae12bedd14dd.pngBrian is a friend of Ghaw.  Poor old maligned Santa and drunken Rudolf. How do these people come up with this nonsense?  

9 hours ago, FundamentallyShocked said:

What Does God Think about Your Thigh?

Probably "works well as the bit between torso and lower legs, seems to be going OK for bipedal motion."

3 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Wonder if he and his family have ever been thrown out of the KOA for swimming in street clothes.

I doubt they can afford the KOA. Otherwise totally, they would be persecuted for inability to read signs and for clogging the pool filters with fibres. Oh and for their totally in-your-face modest Christianity.

3 hours ago, PumaLover said:

you love God you'll put clothes on and cover up. Us women should have long hair and men should have short hair. Uh oh, I have short hair. Guess I'm going to he'll

I have mid-length hair.  Yay for limbo!

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived