IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 8: F is for Felony and No Longer Funny

VaSportsMom

5 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Hasn't Dino Rossi come dangerously close to winning before though?

Dangerously close hardly describes it. Rossi was declared the winner of the 2004 gubernatorial race in WA, but it was close enough to require an automated recount, which, IIRC, put Christine Gregoire just slightly ahead so they had to do a second, manual recount, and Gregoire won that one by 129 votes. She was sworn in in January 2015, but Rossi, ever the sore loser, refused to concede, claiming election fraud. The GOP in Chelan filed suit, but was never able to produce a shred of evidence that fraud had occurred, other than several instances of fraud that benefitted Rossi (boxes of ballots from heavily democratic precincts that somehow failed to get counted, ever, republican voters voting both at their Lake Chelan second home and their primary residence on Mercer I$land) Rossi finally conceded sometime that summer, I believe, when the Washington Supreme Court refused to hear the case. All over Eastern Washington that year you'd see bumper stickers that read "The bitch cheated!" Given that sentiment it is nothing short of astonishing that Rossi lost his bid for that utterly gerrymandered congressional district this year. I think the new, all-mail-in ballot has kept people from being able to vote twice like they used to.

ETA: now FJ'ers know what my friends have known for years, i.e., don't get Aliss started on politics.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/19/2018 at 3:19 PM, Dandruff said:

Is there a Plexus IQ formula?  I can think of a couple who could use some help.

Wonder what they'll be having for Thanksgiving.  Turkey with ween gravy?  Ween with turkey gravy?  Ween stuffing, ween pie, green ween casserole?

Rhetorical question, wasn't it? They'll be having whatever the kind family who invited them for T'giving is serving. Lucky Gary.

On 11/18/2018 at 10:34 PM, MarblesMom said:

Magical Griftery Tour

This must become a something somewhere.  Too awesome to leave alone.

It would work as a thread title for either GHaw or JRod. Lord know we run through thread titles for JRod fast enough.

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

ETA: now FJ'ers know what my friends have known for years, i.e., don't get Aliss started on politics.

Haha, no! I will start Aliss on politics any day of the week compared to most of my relatives. Please come to Thanksgiving. We have green bean casserole, like everyone else does, but it's better. Instead of those crunchy onion things, we have these crunched up cornflake things and I swear it's delicious.

PS-My relatives weren't always even like this! I told my little sister that right after Obama won in '08 they were pretty happy for me even though they didn't support him but they knew I did, and she couldn't believe it, based on their Faux-News-jobbery now. It sounds so stupid, but my aunt got my daughter a stuffed animal of Bo, the Obamas' dog. She would NEVER EVER do a thing like that nowadays. Ugh. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.

OK Folks, Bro Gary has done deep fried his turkey.  Of course he did .  We did that once and damn it was good, but didn’t seem too healthy.

Spoiler

0FE5132F-24A3-44C0-B8E8-3417BD2E8F23.thumb.png.66fc61cf61c656915b862d08b466cf39.png

Seems like a really expensive way to cook a turkey, what with those gallons of vegetable oil needed. I'm guessing it's not only Gary who is dumb enough to use a propane burner on a wooden deck.

For those of us who are tired of DJT's stupidity, here are a few entertaining videos of his base on Thanksgiving days prior.

https://www.oregonlive.com/cooking/2015/11/12_greatest_deep-fried_turkey.html

@Black Aliss those videos are so funny in a bad way. Lol.  We cooked ours on a cement patio and yes it’s expensive for all that oil.  Bro probably keeps it to reuse for all his fried stuff cause apparently you can do that.  No way would I do that even if it is OK.  Have a good Thanksgiving!

OK folks, I have avoided him like the plague for a couple of months, have no interest in reading the thread from where I last read. Just saw the picture of the turkey and ?. So yes, he still makes my dinner come back up and sit in my throat. 

2 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

OK Folks, Bro Gary has done deep fried his turkey.  Of course he did .  We did that once and damn it was good, but didn’t seem too healthy.

He should get a job deep-frying turkey.

OK Folks, it looks like the Hawkins family is grifting turkey dinner at Bro Danny’s house.  Of course he is.  Wonder if Bro Danny can help get the engine out of the bus.

Spoiler

DC43896E-0EF7-4470-A946-5B21FDAF9B0C.thumb.png.dede602a7eeae6ace814f61e13925735.png

Deep fried turkey is actually very good, provided the person actually knows what to do.  It's not just tossed in oil and fried, it has to be prepped before hand and dried off.  You have  to make sure that the turkey actually fits IN the fryer and it's a good idea to take the still wrapped turkey and insert it in the fryer then cover it with water until it's covered to the correct depth, when the turkey is taken out of the water then you know the amount of oil you need to use.  The ones I've had have been fried in peanut oil but I think any vegetable-type frying oil would work.  The frying time is pretty specific, then it has to sit and drain for a while before it can be cut up.

But the one in Gary's picture don't look too appetizing!

7 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

OK Folks, it looks like the Hawkins family is grifting turkey dinner at Bro Danny’s house.  Of course he is.  Wonder if Bro Danny can help get the engine out of the bus.

Hide contents

DC43896E-0EF7-4470-A946-5B21FDAF9B0C.thumb.png.dede602a7eeae6ace814f61e13925735.png

Bro Danny is his dad.  Danny Hawkins.  His sendng pastor for his grifting  missions is Danny Hawkins.  Funny he never mentions his relationship....

i love “the books had fun with there cousins”

0C3B970A-AD99-43A5-8353-C582B71BF258.jpeg

8 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Bro Danny is his dad.  Danny Hawkins.  His sendng pastor for his grifting  missions is Danny Hawkins.  Funny he never mentions his relationship....

I've wondered about Gary Hawkins' parents.  Did they homeschool Bro Gary to this level of inarticulateness?  Is Gary an outlier, like John Shrader, and his dad sends him far away to do his hollerin' and preachin'? 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived