IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 8: F is for Felony and No Longer Funny

VaSportsMom

1 hour ago, griffin said:

It's deleted! We are not friends (perish the thought). Could he possibly have the self-awareness to know how horrific it was?

Didn't anyone else hear it??

Dammit! I didn't see it! And yes, either he deleted it or made it private.

?

Seriously  though. ???

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok folks Gary is still seein RED seems all the nonsense he posts in in a RED box. I’m sorry not sorry to have missed a dreadful caterwahlin video. Sympathies to those who heard it never to unhear it again.

Sis Candy

Washed in rain 

The Rods are       bad enough, but they are head and shoulders over Bro Gary and crew

Ok folks. Does he mean shine? 

And here's a fine coherent statement. 

Spoiler

Tv preaching is not the local assemblyIMG_4324.thumb.JPG.0a1d5d4b65a8cbd7a51ebd63d2df6516.JPG

IMG_4325.JPG

I was just thinking more about Bro Gary's old posts, specifically this one:

ghaw.PNG.612df06388433ffbd2eb982090832f7f.PNG

along with what we now know of Gary's past. And I have a little poem for him, as follows:

Weens are red,

Smart people vote blue,

Don't talk about criminals, Bro,

Like that ain't you.

“I am not racist but think all nationalities should work”

YOU don’t fucking work, Gary. Hypocrite. 

24 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

“I am not racist but think all nationalities should work”

YOU don’t fucking work, Gary. Hypocrite. 

Since you aren't in the U.S., you may not know that we have what essentially amounts to slave labor here. We have for-profit prisons that "employ" inmates for next-to-nothing (generally a few cents an hour) and the proceeds of their labor are used for profit.

Gary is too fucking stupid and bigoted to care about any of this, but those of us of with brains will see the enormous conflict-of-interest.

When not "enough" people are being imprisoned, it is a defined PROBLEM for certain for-profit industries here. What do you think happens when the powerful elite decide that there aren't enough people being incarcerated?

Some people here in the U.S. still want to profit off of slave labor, continue to do so, and fight vehemently against it when it is challenged. (Oh, and Barbara Bush was one of the biggest investors in the slave-labor industry. I know that now we want to think the Bushes weren't THAT bad, compared to what followed. I tend to have the same instinct, and have to keep reminding myself that yes, they were. Not as bad as Trump, no, but still really fucking bad.)

3 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

Since you aren't in the U.S., you may not know that we have what essentially amounts to slave labor here. We have for-profit prisons that "employ" inmates for next-to-nothing (generally a few cents an hour) and the proceeds of their labor are used for profit.

The Dollop did an excellent podcast recently (Ep 346 I think it was) which touched on the use of what equates to prison slave labour by big business. They included companies like Victoria's Secret, BP America, Procter and Gamble, and Wal-Mart. The morality of using prisoners in this way is open to debate. I'm quite sure Gary would think it's a fabulous idea.

Ok folks all nationalities should work except for the Weiners. You will know you are a Weiner if you speak Weenese. The color is still RED and the Bro is still a fool. 

Sis Candy

Ok folks. I’m up to part 6. Whew what a ween this has been!! One minute I’m howling, the next it’s all just sad. 

I’m where they are trying to sell pooperscooper jury and toothpasta. Them trying to sell the poop a rootsi is pitiful. I watched a video of Becky’s upline though (Jodi?) and she’s good at it. She spends tons of time talking to the people who log on. She has the lighting down, etc. Watching it though, I realized why g-haw stalks Becky while she does her videos. Jodi’s husband does the same. He’s better at it and assists her, but he’s super annoying (even to her). I’m not sure if they feel they have to have a headship there or what. But g-haw is copying them, only really badly. 

While I was watching it, I started thinking Jill should be doing this instead of plexus. She’s be good at ohh-ing and ahh-ing over her fans as they log on, she loves jury, and while I don’t think you can get rich off of $5 jury, you know she’s probably sold all the plexus she can. 

Things I can’t get out of my head after reading too much weens: 

dipper head, robto, tomato gravy (gross!!!!), piece of money, g-haw being worried a dipper head would rap him, supper bowel, that big hole in his shirt...idk whether to laugh or cry. 

Oh and I finally watched a video. Even after being warned repeatedly, I WAS NOT READY for haymun halleluyer good preaching. I. Was. Not. Ready. ??

I’m a long time lurker, first time poster. Someone was talking a few pages back about the gasps and grunts during Gary’s preaching. I remember my dad and uncle making fun of radio preachers back in the 80s, and they used the exact speech pattern complete with grunts and gasps. So I think it has something to do with popular radio preachers in the 70s/80s. 

Also, hi ex 2x2! I am also an ex 2x2. It’s great to know there are others on here.

7 minutes ago, Baconandapples said:

Also, hi ex 2x2! I am also an ex 2x2. It’s great to know there are others on here.

I (very briefly) worked for a guy who was 2x2! It was...interesting. He was super creepy, though. If you ever wanted to make a post/thread about your experience, I'd love to read it!

1 hour ago, Lisafer said:

I (very briefly) worked for a guy who was 2x2! It was...interesting. He was super creepy, though. If you ever wanted to make a post/thread about your experience, I'd love to read it!

That’s really interesting. It’s such a small organization. I’m amazed there are even two people on here who have been part of it or know of it. It would be interesting to write about my 2x2 experiences. So different from many of the fundies on here, but so many similarities too!

3 minutes ago, Ex 2x2 said:

Bacon and apples, wow! I’m in shock. I don’t meet many people who even know what they are!! Would love to chat! 

Yes! Your username is what finally made me register. 

The 2x2s have managed to maintain themselves for the past 100 years or so without much public exposure. They really are pretty unique! I have been out for almost 4 years now. I feel like I’m just starting to wrap my head around it.

Bacon, wow 4 years isn’t long. I was in it as a kid but never an adult. I’m still pretty impacted by it, and I’ve been out a while. I can imagine that you’re still coming to terms!!! I’d love to hear your story. I can share mine as well. 

Do they call themselves 2x2’s now? NO ONE did when I was a kid. I found that name as an adult googling them. I was thrilled to have something to call it rather than trying to awkwardly explain to people. 

One person insisted to me that I grew up in the quakers when I mentioned the friends. No no. Definitely not Quaker’s!

4 hours ago, Ex 2x2 said:

Oh and I finally watched a video. Even after being warned repeatedly, I WAS NOT READY for haymun halleluyer good preaching. I. Was. Not. Ready. ??

I remember when I watched a Bro Gary video for the first time. He was droning on like he does and then all of a sudden there was such a loud haymayn that first I just flinched and then I couldn’t stop laughing. It was so random and weird! :laughing-jumpingpurple:

@Ex 2x2 and @Baconandapples can you tell us what 2x2 is? I did a quick google search but I didn’t find anything.

17 minutes ago, Ex 2x2 said:

Bacon, wow 4 years isn’t long. I was in it as a kid but never an adult. I’m still pretty impacted by it, and I’ve been out a while. I can imagine that you’re still coming to terms!!! I’d love to hear your story. I can share mine as well. 

Do they call themselves 2x2’s now? NO ONE did when I was a kid. I found that name as an adult googling them. I was thrilled to have something to call it rather than trying to awkwardly explain to people. 

One person insisted to me that I grew up in the quakers when I mentioned the friends. No no. Definitely not Quaker’s!

No, they definitely don’t call themselves the 2x2s. They still claim they have no name, but they’re always referring to themselves as “the truth”, which I’m sure you remember! I think “the truth” is their most common unofficial name.

I say 2x2s because that is how the “ex” websites refer to them. Makes it easier to explain, like you said!

Here’s my favorite website about them: https://www.tellingthetruth.info/home/

2 minutes ago, Baconandapples said:

No, they definitely don’t call themselves the 2x2s. They still claim they have no name, but they’re always referring to themselves as “the truth”, which I’m sure you remember! I think “the truth” is their most common unofficial name.

I say 2x2s because that is how the “ex” websites refer to them. Makes it easier to explain, like you said!

Gosh, that drove me nuts when my boss's only other employee (also a member) tried to explain that there was no name for the group. I was secretly thinking, "How the hell can it not have a name?" Took some solid Google-fu to figure it out! ?

I can understand the surprise that anybody else has heard of them: I came from a tiny denomination myself, with some very specific doctrinal and worship oddities, and I don't meet many people who have heard of it either (RPCNA).  But it's easy to Google, lol.

19 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

I was just thinking more about Bro Gary's old posts, specifically this one:

ghaw.PNG.612df06388433ffbd2eb982090832f7f.PNG

along with what we now know of Gary's past. And I have a little poem for him, as follows:

Weens are red,

Smart people vote blue,

Don't talk about criminals, Bro,

Like that ain't you.

I want so bad to correct it!  His grammar is atrocious, his punctuation 

is really bad and he doesn't know much of anything.

Yes, Gary. You are a racist.  Or you certainly do a good job of acting like it!

38 minutes ago, Baconandapples said:

Here’s my favorite website about them: https://www.tellingthetruth.info/home/

Yes. “The truth” was the closest thing to a name. It was always so hard when people would ask where you go to church. Awkward. 

Do you mind saying the general area you’re from? I’m dying to know if we know any of the same people or went to the same convention. I’m from the south. 

Bu the way, I’m cracking up that we’re meeting on this thread bc haymen and halluyer isn’t exactly the workers’ style. ??

14 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

The Dollop did an excellent podcast recently (Ep 346 I think it was) which touched on the use of what equates to prison slave labour by big business. They included companies like Victoria's Secret, BP America, Procter and Gamble, and Wal-Mart. The morality of using prisoners in this way is open to debate. I'm quite sure Gary would think it's a fabulous idea.

California also uses inmates to fight wildfires, paying them almost nothing, and then after release they aren't eligible to get jobs as firefighters due to their criminal record.

Yes, Gary would think it's a fabulous idea only because he doesn't identify as the criminal he is.

6 minutes ago, Ex 2x2 said:

Yes. “The truth” was the closest thing to a name. It was always so hard when people would ask where you go to church. Awkward. 

Do you mind saying the general area you’re from? I’m dying to know if we know any of the same people or went to the same convention. I’m from the south. 

Bu the way, I’m cracking up that we’re meeting on this thread bc haymen and halluyer isn’t exactly the workers’ style. ??

I’m from the northeast, but have a lot of professing and ex professing family in the south. I am sure we know the same people!

The workers definitely don’t preach like Gary, but I think some of the friends share his disdain for education and basic literacy!

6 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

California also uses inmates to fight wildfires, paying them almost nothing, and then after release they aren't eligible to get jobs as firefighters due to their criminal record.

That makes me really sad. People who could actually have a positive impact after being incarcerated are being denied the use of those skills. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived