IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 8: F is for Felony and No Longer Funny

VaSportsMom

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary says: Ok folks I am cover by the Blood. My sins are washed in the Blood. It's nothing but the Blood.

And my mind immediately goes to:

tumblr_m067y75GXP1rnn734o1_500.jpg

23 minutes ago, littlemommy said:

Gary says: Ok folks I am cover by the Blood. My sins are washed in the Blood. It's nothing but the Blood.

If the Lord thought Gary had anything useful to say, wouldn't He have made him coherent?

On 11/6/2018 at 3:41 PM, Dandruff said:

There's a small pile of lint in a corner of my room that I suspect is smarter than Bro G, but it doesn't get to vote.

My doofus cat, the one who has a special brain (and the sweetest personality), is smarter than Bro G. And would only vote for nice people. He still doesn't get to vote.

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If the Lord thought Gary had anything useful to say, wouldn't He have made him coherent?

Well, Moses was supposed to be "slow of speech and of a slow tongue," but I don't think the Bible says anything about his texting skills.  Anyway, Moses had Aaron, but the Lord only seems to have provided GHaw with autocorrect.

Actually, now that my mind has wandered to communication in ancient Egypt, maybe Gary should stick to modern hieroglyphs and just post his messages in Emoji?

??‍?‍?‍? ????    

? ?‍♂️ ?

19 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

Actually, now that my mind has wandered to communication in ancient Egypt, maybe Gary should stick to modern hieroglyphs and just post his messages in Emoji?

I think he should STFU and get a paying job that keeps him from pestering people.

Just now, Dandruff said:

I think he should STFU and get a paying job that keeps him from pestering people.

Well, yes, that too, but thinking of things that might possibly happen before hell freezes over.

Well folks, Bro is prasisising God right now.  They were ask to sing and tell and the people gave them pieces of money.  Now they has $520 pieces of money towards the new motor home motor.  HAYMAYUN!!!!!     (You just can’t make this stuff up folks.)

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Impossible.  He'd pester while at work in one way or another. Probably all ways possible. 

30 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Well folks, Bro is prasisising God right now.  They were ask to sing and tell and the people gave them pieces of money.  Now they has $520 pieces of money towards the new motor home motor.  HAYMAYUN!!!!!     (You just can’t make this stuff up folks.)

He actually said pieces of money?

10 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Impossible.  He'd pester while at work in one way or another. Probably all ways possible. 

He actually said pieces of money?

YES!! 

Spoiler

7ABC80AF-4C48-46DB-8011-ECD6E1145670.thumb.png.9023fa4ae0d2f00d0a0bc6dc058e465a.png

Perhaps this is the beginning of G-Haw learning basic skills like counting and fractions.  Pieces of money should keep him busy for a long while, as he tries to figure it all out.

Perhaps someone was even clever enough to put them thru a jigsaw puzzle type cutter.

On 11/6/2018 at 12:11 PM, Coy Koi said:

Oh, and I forgot to say that my 18-year-old just voted for the first time. She was so cute about researching everything so she would know how to vote. I am so proud of her. Unfortunately, Goodspaceguy wasn't running for anything this time around, so she couldn't vote against him this time around (seriously, that's the LEGAL name of a guy who is constantly running for various offices here. Google it.)

Oh, Goodspaceguy! Reading his blurbs in the election guide is always interesting. I was kind of surprised he wasn’t running for anything this time around. 

Ok folks Gary being bathed in blood and it’s all about the blood reminds me of Dexter, the serial killer. I’m sure Bro did not mean it that way. I’m glad we are able to alternate between Weenese and Garioglyphics-either way Gary speak is mind boggling. I think the people who heard him sing and then tell hoped the pieces of money would be enough to send him on his way and keep him away too.Haymuhn!

Sis Candy

11 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

??‍?‍?‍? ????    

? ?‍♂️ ?

can you interpret this for me? i think i got 'ok, folks...gary wash blood lamb. gary baby fire'...pretty sure that second one is wrong, but this is ghaw we're talking about

5 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

can you interpret this for me? i think i got 'ok, folks...gary wash blood lamb. gary baby fire'...pretty sure that second one is wrong, but this is ghaw we're talking about

I meant “Gary not go hell/fire.”  I’m about as fluent in Emoji as Gary is in English.

8 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Perhaps this is the beginning of G-Haw learning basic skills like counting and fractions.

I believe you are an optimist.  I can't imagine the incoherence that would be spewed if someone ever asked him what a fraction was.

14 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

Well, Moses was supposed to be "slow of speech and of a slow tongue," but I don't think the Bible says anything about his texting skills.  Anyway, Moses had Aaron, but the Lord only seems to have provided GHaw with autocorrect.

??‍?‍?‍? ????    

? ?‍♂️ ?

Oh my goodness, that emoji looks just like Bro Gary with his little cowboy hat :laughing-rollingyellow:

?

AF0E84D2-083E-417F-9E32-FB4028D73089.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Mar said:

Oh my goodness, that emoji looks just like Bro Gary with his little cowboy hat :laughing-rollingyellow:

?

Emoji looks brighter and much less creepy than Bro.

“All thinks are possible?”

At least it’s a step up from “or possibly”...

45 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

All thinks are possible.

Not for Gary.  For Gary, most thinks will always remain un-thought.

44 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

Refresh my memory- is this the motor for the motor home he’s grifting?

This is for the motor home he has but blew the motor up in, you know, cause they need oil and maintenance and such.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived