IGNORED

Trump 35: Still an Asshole to Everyone but Ivanka

Destiny

Marco Rubio excused the tax story by complaining there are so many rules against cheating on your taxes. 

Trump has an entourage and no one told him he had TP on his shoe 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My apologies if this was posted elsewhere. Sometimes my wtf just can't comprehend all the shit orange one is doing (and so far getting away with). 

https://nypost.com/2017/09/28/department-of-justice-demands-facebook-account-information-of-anti-trump-activists/?

Run along nothing to see here....

As long as I'm rambling, one more thing; maybe I'm becoming as paranoid as a doomsdayer, but regarding the McAfee tweet about the the presidential emergency system and it being refuted as false by other sources , I say give them time before they figure out how to track everyone via this system. 

This is going to be another extremely hard week for sexual assault survivors:

Trump has four rallies on the schedule, so things are going to get much worse before this week is over. :pb_sad:

With the current mood in America right now, and the palpable repugliklan fear for the coming blue tsunami, you can bet that the red meat baiting is going to be amped up to the most vile and disgusting levels imaginable.

Be glad of it. It will only serve to fuel the passion of the American people to get out and vote.

Yep, had to do this at the local bar / coffee shop where they have chalk in the restroom for all the bathroom artists....

781634229_fornicateOrangeFF.thumb.jpg.4d49b3055d7c5633a176c88fd12fe9c7.jpg

Hot damn! This is seriously good.

35 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

:laughing-rolling: 

I think you've been drinking your self-tanner again Donnie. :cray-cray:   

Meanwhile, there are other entities who are 110% committed to a continuing investigation of Kavanaugh's financial issues.  Outside money had to have played a part in disappearing his extensive debts -- it could have been family money or something more nefarious, but I think they will dig, dig, dig and eventually get to the bottom of it.

Sadly, this entire debacle doesn't  even come close to the lowest low of Trump's administration; we still have many months of crazy to go. 

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

:laughing-rolling: 

Orange shit junior has, more than once, tweeted to the faithful the wrong day to vote. Let’s hope he does that again and tells people to vote on November 31. ?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nikki-haley-reportedly-resigns-as-us-ambassador-to-the-un/ar-BBO9n2l?ocid=ientp

Nikki Haley on Tuesday abruptly resigned as US ambassador to the United Nations, Axios reports.

The reasons for her departure are unclear and this was not expected. Haley reportedly had a discussion about her resignation with President Donald Trump during a visit to the White House last week.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider.

Haley, the former governor of South Carolina, has been among the more moderate members of Trump's administration. She had a tough job from the start representing the Trump administration's agenda in the UN, a body the president has long criticized.

So, did she resign, or is this another case of she was resigned? It's not like her dear leader has any respect or (seemingly) use for the UN, so why have an Ambassador anyway!

It's not that I like Nikki Haley all that much (at all), but the constant state of disarray this country is in is killing me!

How soon until she signs a deal with Faux?

21 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

How soon until she signs a deal with Faux?

In five......four.....thr Now

15 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

In five......four.....thr Now

Are they going to loan her a blonde wig, short skirt, and stilettos until she go shopping and get her hair bleached?

14 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is Haley throwing shade at Jared?

Did she follow it up with ‘Bless his heart’? She did that to Trump during the campaign 

A passive-aggressive tongue bath?  This is just delicious. 

38 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is Haley throwing shade at Jared?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ivanka-trump-to-replace-nikki-haley-speculation-runs-rampant-after-un-ambassador-resigns/ar-BBO9z8e?ocid=ientp

Within moments of news breaking that United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley was resigning, speculation roared about whether President Trump would pick his daughter and White House adviser Ivanka Trump to fill the role.

CNN anchor Poppy Harlow floated the possibility at least twice on air Tuesday morning, noting that whoever replaces Haley would need to have “strong relationships” with lawmakers from both parties.

“I do think she may have some interest in a role like this that would truly put her on the world stage and put her focus on some more of the global issues where she may be able to have some success,” Harlow said.

“There’s been talk about how her and her husband would like to get back to New York,” CNN political analyst Mark Preston said. Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, previously lived in New York City before moving to Washington to work in the White House.

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter, who has been critical of Trump’s family serving in the administration, backed the president appointing his daughter to the position.

Oh please god no. Please don't let Nepotism Barbie anywhere near(er) the world stage.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived