IGNORED

Trump 35: Still an Asshole to Everyone but Ivanka

Destiny

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just repeats the same stuff over and over. 

And this witch hunt seems to be very successful in finding witches. 

My refrigerator was acting up a few days ago, and with all of this tariff nonsense, my first thought was to wonder how much it was going to cost me to repair it. My fridge is an American brand, but I'm betting that at least some of the parts were made elsewhere.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/16/entertainment/michael-moore-fahrenheit-11-9-donald-trump/index.html

Michael Moore believes President Donald Trump is an "evil genius" who will be re-elected.

The documentary filmmaker spoke to CNN while promoting his upcoming film about the impact of Trump's 2016 victory, "Fahrenheit 11/9."

"Too many people in the summer of 2016 were so sure Hillary [Clinton] was going to win, saying no one is going to vote for this idiot," Moore said. "He could win again. I operate as if he is a two-term Trump. I have to. If you think any other way you are guaranteeing that whoever is going to run against him will lose."

Moore's explanation to the phenomenon of a Trump presidency?

"I think the man is an evil genius and he was able to outsmart the smartest person ever to run for president," Moore said. "He figured out how to win by losing the election. How did that happen? Historians are going to deal with this for years to come."

Moore said he believes Trump is behind numerous White House leaks, including the anonymous op-ed published by The New York Times earlier this month.

"Trump wrote it. Trump or one of his minions wrote it," he said. "He's the master distractor. He's the king of the misdirect. If we have learned anything by now, it's that he does things to get people to turn away. Let me give you the line in there that is most identifiable that he wants the public to believe. It's the line that says, 'Don't worry, adults are in the room.' That's the idea, to get us to calm down and look away from what he's really doing."

As for what moviegoers will see in Moore's Trump-focused film?

"We made a decision on the first day of this film that we were not going to chase the news cycle. Because why do that? People see on the nightly news they don't need to go to a movie theater to watch that," Moore explained. "We are presenting the larger picture of what is going on. I'm also going to show people how Trump didn't just fall out of the sky. There's a long road to Trump and we have all sadly been on it."

"Fahrenheit 11/9" opens in theaters September 20.

I think he is "evil," but there is no way I would call him a "genius." He didn't win because of his brilliant strategy; he won because he peddled hate, insulted a woman candidate who had spent her life in public service, and because he had help from the Russians. Exactly how and when, I don't know, but i firmly believe there was Russian interference!

Michael Moore needs to read Woodward's book. After reading "Fear," I dont think Trump is going to finish out this term! I hope. . .

5 hours ago, AuntK said:

I think he is "evil," but there is no way I would call him a "genius." He didn't win because of his brilliant strategy; he won because he peddled hate, insulted a woman candidate who had spent her life in public service, and because he had help from the Russians. Exactly how and when, I don't know, but i firmly believe there was Russian interference!

Michael Moore needs to read Woodward's book. After reading "Fear," I dont think Trump is going to finish out this term! I hope. . .

I don’t think he’s the evil genius either (that’s Putin), but I have to agree with Moore that it’s best to presume he might win a second term. I hope that thought will frighten the bejebus out of every eligible voter, making them go “Hell, no!” and vote him out. Him and the corrupt Repugliklan party, starting with the midterms and giving them the coup de grace in 2020.

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20180915_maggie17.PNG

I would have to double check but I'm pretty sure there was September 11th in 2017 and every year before that so it's also 5 and 50 and 608 years since September 11th

Man not understand tariff how work 

The rumor on Twitter is that Ronan Farrow has the Apprentice tapes. He has not confirmed, afaik. But there was recently some kind of  physical altercation between Mark Burnett and Tom Arnold who has been looking for the tapes. 

Why foreign leaders still want to talk to the presidunce is beyond me.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived