IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 11: The Baby Watch Continues

Coconut Flan

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celebrity Insider has posted a fluffy clickbait article about Lauren pregnancy rumours. Still nothing official.

One month and 12 days of No Duggar Jestations, and counting. Party on FJers!

1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Celebrity Insider has posted a fluffy clickbait article about Lauren pregnancy rumours. Still nothing official.

One month and 12 days of No Duggar Jestations, and counting. Party on FJers!

No Duggers are knocked up (that we know about)?    *** Faint***

I was confused when Lauren's family and Josiah went to Georgia. They stayed at Lauren's family's house which was furnished and looked lived in. 

There have been scenes at the Swanson's house in Arkansas too. Where do these people live? I wonder if the house in Arkansas is a staged place to film scenes, but they really still live in Georgia.

35 minutes ago, wandering woman said:

I was confused when Lauren's family and Josiah went to Georgia. They stayed at Lauren's family's house which was furnished and looked lived in. 

There have been scenes at the Swanson's house in Arkansas too. Where do these people live? I wonder if the house in Arkansas is a staged place to film scenes, but they really still live in Georgia.

I think it was decided that it was Lauren’s grandma’s house and they went back there to have the baby with their established doctor. 

I get the feeling that Josiah is well known to the Swansons, Dwain seems particularly comfortable with him. I'm guessing Josiah has spent a LOT of time with Dwain in his 'Men's ministry', and Lauren might be a 'reward' (and their marriage evidence) for how well completing the programme works...

Poor kids.

I loved that little look into the college lives of the girls, and I was super excited to see the excitement about school in Lilly's life.  I also love that their parents gave them that opportunity to get a valid education. I like that Lauren has her associates in nursing. Even if its not her passion anymore, she has the degree, and honestly, anyone thats been thru nursing school will tell you that it can put you off education forever.

I can't help myself, I like the Swansons. I could see them becoming a pet fundy family of mine. I like Lauren, and I am pretty meh for Josiah, but for an arranged marriage, I think together they can live their best fundy life. I wish they didn't have to, but meh.

I feel like Lauren is fundy Pippa Middleton in her wedding dress.

On 8/29/2018 at 2:26 PM, BadMurphy said:

I hadn't seen Lauren's parents before Monday and her Dad seems to be a card carrying member of the "I want to be Jim-Bob" fan club. Are we sure their Arkansas house isn't a Jim-Bob rental while they play the part of Josiah's new in-laws only to head back to Georgia soon just like they did when it was time to have Duke?

I've been wondering whether Jim Bob and Lawnmower Dude have started a lucrative business together.  If the Swansons did move to Arkansas I don't think a courtship would be enough of a reason.

Yup . . . the Swanson's Arkansas home is probably a Jim Bob property that they are using for filming. They probably went back home to Georgia for Lauren's brother's birth.

Lauren's baby shower Pinterest board has some new pins added to it as of today..... hmmmmm 

ETA:

I went to go take some screen shots, and it says she was active 3 hours ago and that the board was updated 4 days ago and the new pins are gone??

Did she delete them or move them to a secret board?

*X-files music plays* 

16 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

Lauren's baby shower Pinterest board has some new pins added to it as of today..... hmmmmm 

ETA:

I went to go take some screen shots, and it says she was active 3 hours ago and that the board was updated 4 days ago and the new pins are gone??

Did she delete them or move them to a secret board?

*X-files music plays* 

I am sure she is pregnant. It wouldn't be a shock. 

I have a serious pinterest addiction, and I occasionally pop over to Milagro's pinterst to see if she is pining any modest maternity outfits or farm house style nurseries :pb_lol:

@libgirl2 I wouldnt be shocked either, but it would be funny to me if she spoiled TLC's announcement with her public pinterest 

Talking about pinterest, anyone who would take a look at what I pin would automatically assume that I would be getting married pretty quick. 

Nope, not yet. Still figuring that one out. 

Pinterest---My daughter has had baby stuff boards for years and she's about to be 23. I'm still not a grandma. What if Lauren was doing it to play with us? lol

1 hour ago, haroldtheyrefundies said:

Can anyone link or tell us Lauren's Pinterest username? 

https://www.pinterest.com/laurensmilagro1/

10 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Pinterest---My daughter has had baby stuff boards for years and she's about to be 23. I'm still not a grandma. What if Lauren was doing it to play with us? lol

I have a baby board but it is secret (Private boards are called secret boards on Pinterest for non-pinners) , so there is no rumors among my nosy relatives or past classmates :pb_lol:

Also my wedding board was private, and when I got engaged I changed it to public. Call me crazy or from the gossiping south :pearlclutching:

3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Of course it might not be her who is pregnant but maybe another Duggar 

That's what I was thinking. Even if she's pregnant it's pretty early to start talking babyshower. I would think she'd be pinning cute announcements idea, "gender" reveal party decor, or first trimester hacks/tips.

4 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Judgment time: my god this girl likes beige. 

So far I’ve found her a little beige. All in all.

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Judgment time: my god this girl likes beige. 

3 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

So far I’ve found her a little beige. All in all.

Well, that does makes her a perfect fit for Duggar-land. No evil colors (except green and mustard) in Duggar-ville!

Her Pinterest Home Decor has Rufus front and center ?

On 9/6/2018 at 11:53 PM, Thorns said:

Well, that does makes her a perfect fit for Duggar-land. No evil colors (except green and mustard) in Duggar-ville!
Her Pinterest Home Decor has Rufus front and center [emoji7]

I would say she’s into a juvenile, girly, pastel, color scheme. Cute but very blah.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived