IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 11: The Baby Watch Continues

Coconut Flan

This photo is hilarious because my eyes went straight to the "Night School" poster. Aww, did Kevin Hart in a chicken costume that wasn't Chik Fil-A really get you so sad?

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, albireo said:

Do they (the filmmakers or SiRen) think that prochoicers like what Gosnell did or something? So aggravating, all of it: the theatrics, the willful misunderstanding of the situation, the agenda-pushing that will only hurt people.

Oh and I hate sad selfies too.

of course they do. they believe that what Gosnell did is no different than abortion. In the article linked above, it says, "as Gosnell's attorney, Searcy at one point describes in detail everything that happens during a "normal" abortion, to make the case that what his client did wasn't significantly morally worse."

Because they believe it, they assume that everyone believes it. They think that pro-choicers believe that it is no different than abortion. However, since pro-choice people are for abortion rights, they think that we must support what Gosnell does. It's illogical thinking and straw men.

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

This photo is hilarious because my eyes went straight to the "Night School" poster. Aww, did Kevin Hart in a chicken costume that wasn't Chik Fil-A really get you so sad?

Yeah, until I read the caption, my reaction was “Sure it’s not Kevin Hart’s best work, but come on...”

I wish fundies would have their own version of rumspringa (sp?) where they wore pants and watched secular movies and such. They’d also be required to volunteer at a non church run organization for homeless/immigrants/children in the care of the state where they’d be forced to actually get to know how unpleasant the real world can be, due mainly to some of the asswipes they vote for or advocate for.

Bah! The real story here is that Dean Cain is so hard up for work he agreed to star in the train wreck.

On 10/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, candygirl200413 said:

It also wasn't really traditional abortions he did, he killed various infants when they were full term. He was an actual "baby murderer" as they like to call them. It happened in the city I live close to and it was always playing 24/7 on the news, I can understand that this event both pro-life and pro-choice would agree because he was horrid man

I forgot all about this until you mentioned it, and then it triggered all of these memories. The story used to be everywhere around here. If I remember correctly, it was like the Ed Gein of abortion "clinics." I don't think anyone could believe it was real. 

Now to answer Josiah's question about why people allowed this to happen--well, I don't know, but one of the drawbacks of voting a conservative small government agenda is that there's less government oversight into places like this. Just a thought, Si. 

Based on the comment "both sides of the aisle can agree on this" I'd say they think they are being inclusive and tolerant. They're just too ignorant or naive too get how tone deaf their post is. 

Sorry I’m not quoting but to the one(s) who commented about how Gosnell’s work wasn’t like legal/ethical abortions, it IS just the same to the Duggars. Ending the life of a fetus in the womb is the same as ending the life of a baby just born when you believe that life begins at conception. These are some of the same people against IVF due to the fact that FROZEN sperm+egg matches may be discarded if not used.

They are going to be like Derick and Jeremy...I actually had a tiny bit of hope for these two, but boo to them. I do find that "sad" selfie funny...it looks as if they are trying way to hard.

4 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

That’s exactly what I thought about Dean Cain. I said to myself “you do what you must to pay the bills.”

No, that is what Ian Zering did with Sharknado, he did that because his wife was pregnant and he needed the health care coverage. Dean Cain is a right wing ass hat who can't get work because he's a right wing ass hat. 

Wow, it looks like they've got the perfect photo for their myspace page! Now which My Chemical Romance song do you think they're gonna pick to autoplay in the background? 

Good gravy, I hope Lauren isn’t pregnant.  Although, seeing that movie while pregnant would be a Duggar thing to do. 

8 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

No, that is what Ian Zering did with Sharknado, he did that because his wife was pregnant and he needed the health care coverage. Dean Cain is a right wing ass hat who can't get work because he's a right wing ass hat. 

I went and looked up a little bit about Dean Cain and holy hell, you’re right. The last I remember about Dean Cain was him hosting “Ripley’s Believe it or Not”. No wonder nobody wants to work with him. I saw he played a part in God’s not Dead and now that doesn’t really surprise me. I also didn’t realize how far Kevin Zorbo had gone until I saw that he produced God’s not Dead. To me he was still Hercules. I guess acting is no exception to the fact that you can be great at your job but if you’re an ass no one wants to work with you. (Except for maybe a few highly bankable stars.)

8 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Wow, it looks like they've got the perfect photo for their myspace page! Now which My Chemical Romance song do you think they're gonna pick to autoplay in the background? 

They strike me as more Simple Plan fans :P Probably "Welcome To My Life" 

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

They strike me as more Simple Plan fans :P Probably "Welcome To My Life" 

I loved Simple Plan, so I have to say "Untitled" would be better!

Spoiler

11 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Dean Cain is a right wing ass hat who can't get work because he's a right wing ass hat. 

I looked him up when I saw his name on the poster to see he was a Trumpster. What a fall from being Superman. Ending up getting a minor payday in some propaganda film.

Pride goes before a fall as they say.

12 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

They are going to be like Derick and Jeremy...I actually had a tiny bit of hope for these two, but boo to them. I do find that "sad" selfie funny...it looks as if they are trying way to hard.

Remember Ben's Crosses and graves(???)? At least he learned and let his wife take over with all the cutesy kids stuff. The difference between self aware and not (or an a-hole vs not) is amazing!

Don't get me wrong being a republican shouldn't keep you from getting work, unless you're an asshole about being a republican, like Dean Cain, or Ted Nugent, or Scott Baio. Or like that bitch in St Louis who got fired because she harassed a black man trying to go into his home. Rob Lowe is a republican (so sad) Tim Allen, Patricia Heaton (everybody loves Raymond) they are all currently working, none of them have kept it secret they are right wing, but they keep douche beggary in check MOST of the time. They don't go around looking to cause trouble for people, that is how they stay employed.

ETA: Now if Hollywood would dump Tom Cruise and the Pinkett-Smith scientology crazies that would be great.

I actually LOL'd when I saw that photo. Lauren looks so ridiculous, like how my 3-year-old looks when we read the Curious George book that prompts the toddler to make angry, sad, crying, etc faces.

Another two idiots in this family, but who's counting.

Joe and Kendra, please stay off social media.

4 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Don't get me wrong being a republican shouldn't keep you from getting work, unless you're an asshole about being a republican, like Dean Cain, or Ted Nugent, or Scott Baio. Or like that bitch in St Louis who got fired because she harassed a black man trying to go into his home. Rob Lowe is a republican (so sad) Tim Allen, Patricia Heaton (everybody loves Raymond) they are all currently working, none of them have kept it secret they are right wing, but they keep douche beggary in check MOST of the time. They don't go around looking to cause trouble for people, that is how they stay employed.

ETA: Now if Hollywood would dump Tom Cruise and the Pinkett-Smith scientology crazies that would be great.

Off topic but Scott Baio got into a Twitter feud with Canadian comedian Mark Critch. Obviously Scott Baio has nothing better to do.

He then was interviewed by Critch. His wife made him do it.

5 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Off topic but Scott Baio got into a Twitter feud with Canadian comedian Mark Critch. Obviously Scott Baio has nothing better to do.

He then was interviewed by Critch. His wife made him do it.

Why is Scott Baio even still a thing. He wasn't even the cute Baio back in the day.

He wasn't chosen for the coveted role of Carmen Ronzonni...that was Jimmy.  The superior acting Baio.

(I am still angry I wasn't allowed to watch Soap as a child because it was "too dirty."  As was Three's Company.  Talk about dissapointed when seeing it as a teen.  How could it be dirty when no one was having any sex?)

11 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

wasn't allowed to watch Soap as a child because it was "too dirty."  As was Three's Company

Same, same.

And "One Day at at Time" because the teenagers were "smart-mouthed."

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Same, same.

And "One Day at at Time" because the teenagers were "smart-mouthed."

I was allowed to watch it, but my mother haaaaated it.  So if she were home there was always commentary about how terrible it was that they were so nasty to each other and yelled so much.

My mom could never understand why yelling, unpleasant homelives on tv could be funny.  

What I never understood about that show was the plot line of how Ann was so much older than her lawyer BF David.  If you want to go for that why not get someone who didn't look like they were mid-thirties already.  I know he was supposed to be in his late twenties but they still look the same age to me.

Nothing against David Masur who was hot in his way, but stupid plotline with that actor.  

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived