IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 11: The Baby Watch Continues

Coconut Flan

45 minutes ago, nst said:

i loved scott baio back in the day up until he went nuts...about trump and was so heartless about Erin Moran's death. 

totally agree about little man scott baio and just to add my birthday sis, your profile pic always squeeks me out.  

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, pook said:

totally agree about little man scott baio and just to add my birthday sis, your profile pic always squeeks me out.  

stand by it :) and also was horrified about when Nicole Eggert came out with what she came out with about him 

43 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

How was he heartless about Erin Moran's death? I must have missed that.

he basically implied that she died of a drug overdose until it was revealed she died of cancer. 

I feel like you can be pro-choice and still be disgusted by everything Gosnell did. I mean, most things in life aren't black-and-white - what that man did was disgusting. 

10 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

I feel like you can be pro-choice and still be disgusted by everything Gosnell did. I mean, most things in life aren't black-and-white - what that man did was disgusting. 

I totally agree... but fundies absolutely think in black and white. Everything is either horribly sinful or blessed-by-thy-Holy-Father. There is no place for in-betweens. This mentality also is a way to never develop critical thinking. Because they are never encouraged to question things. There is no grey zone, no ambiguity.

Josiah & Lauren posted a bunch of family photos on their instagram account today, and I was 100% convinced it was leading up to a baby announcement, but I was wrong. Any day now, though, I'm sure...

On 10/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, TeaELSee said:

Same here, my parents also hated Hogans Heroes because they could not find humor in Nazis!

My Grandma absolutely ballisticly hated Hogan’s Heroes because she said there was nothing funny about Nazi POW prisons. That show was verboten in her house. She was in London during the Blitz so understandable. She also nursed POW’s after the war.

8 hours ago, beepy13 said:

Josiah & Lauren posted a bunch of family photos on their instagram account today, and I was 100% convinced it was leading up to a baby announcement, but I was wrong. Any day now, though, I'm sure...

She doesn’t look preggers in the pics, so if she is, it’s pretty early.  I think they’ll wait until just after Jabbie’s wedding.

I don't think she looks it either. I just meant that when I saw the scenery and caption 'family photo' on the first photo, I was expecting to find an announcement at the end instead of actual family photos. ?

4 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Boring; post more "crying about abortion" pictures! Do a "just watched Dirty Dancing"-themed photoshoot!

No kidding, if you can cry at the theater you can cry on that mountain!

Again I feel like Josiah is much more happy with his in laws than his own family. I can’t really put my finger on it why, but this is a strong impression I get from him. Probably because he is the first son in law for them and their family is still small enough to really notice him?

8 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Again I feel like Josiah is much more happy with his in laws than his own family. I can’t really put my finger on it why, but this is a strong impression I get from him. Probably because he is the first son in law for them and their family is still small enough to really notice him?

Also, it’s not a mega-family, and he’s the oldest instead of being in the middle. More than the other kids, I have the impression that Jim Bob beat the spark out of him, and he doesn’t really like his family.

19 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Also, it’s not a mega-family, and he’s the oldest instead of being in the middle. More than the other kids, I have the impression that Jim Bob beat the spark out of him, and he doesn’t really like his family.

And Dwain seems think he's AMAZING, super cool, the guy he wants his sons to grow into, while the younger kids all seem to look up to and admire him.

The picture they posted tonight immediately made me think she's pregnant. She has the look. I guess we'll see in the next few weeks. 

19 minutes ago, JMO said:

The picture they posted tonight immediately made me think she's pregnant. She has the look. I guess we'll see in the next few weeks. 

Ugh, I hate to speculate on this but I have to agree. The high waist on that dress immediately made my mind go there. Just wondering if they'll wait til after Jabbie's wedding to announce.

More importantly, they're at a benefit for a predatory crisis pregnancy center. ?

I've heard people, including prolifers unfamiliar with the place,  assume that because of the "choices" in the name it provides abortions. I'm sure the ambiguity is intentional.

If anyone hasn't seen the John Oliver piece on places like this, it's worth a watch.

9 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

It looks like Josiah and Lauren double dated with the Seewalds to this one. But everyone forgot to tell Ben to dress fancy.

I wasn't sure if the bearded guy is Ben or not. I was actually thinking that from that angle the guy looks exactly like someone I work with who normally doesn't look like Ben at all except for the facial hair.

4 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I wasn't sure if the bearded guy is Ben or not. I was actually thinking that from that angle the guy looks exactly like someone I work with who normally doesn't look like Ben at all except for the facial hair.

One of the young women sitting at the table commented on Josiah’s Instagram that her sister was sitting next to Jessa.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived