IGNORED

Sierra 2: Pregnancy Rumors Again?

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, freshlemonade said:

And cue Jill's next Citrus and Lemon post featuring Jill posing on Derek's old college bicycle wearing flip flops, no helmet, hair about to be caught in the spokes, sun in her eyes and probably something appealing like a dumpster in the background.  

Sorry Jill.  That was mean.  These fundie moms hocking clothes and trying to have winning media presences just seems so snarkable. 

I LAUGHED SO SO HARD

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

Sierra just announced that she is pregnant with #7 on IG. She put #herewegrowagain #whatsonemore

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 11

Least surprising announcement ever! I knew a few months ago when she said on one of her Instagram live things that she'd love to find out she was pregnant that she would be expecting again soon. So we've got two Duggar-adjacent pregnancy announcements today and these things usually come in threes (or so they say, I personally don't believe that at all, but shhh, I'm ruining my own point)...

• Upvote 20

Fundie worlds colliding: Courtney Rogers of Sweet Tea & Buttermilk/Little House in the High Desert commented on Sierra's announcement "littlehouseinthehighdesert Congratulations! We're expecting our 10th this year. ?"

Otherwise, definitely a very unsurprising announcement. The only surprising thing is that she seems to be pretty far along already:

Sierra copy.jpg

• Upvote 16

@JillyO I noticed that. She commented on Jessa's post announcing her pregnancy too! With so many kids it's a wonder she has time to keep up. I'm struggling with just one, ?.

• Upvote 7

Ugh Sierra, no. 

Guess that brand new scooter will come in super handy now. 

Someone remind me how old she is? Under 30 right? 

• Upvote 7

Just now, HideousGreenShirt said:

Ugh Sierra, no. 

Guess that brand new scooter will come in super handy now. 

Someone remind me how old she is? Under 30 right? 

I want to say she turns 30 later this tear. That means she’s a full year younger than me and will have five more blessings than me by the year’s end. I’ll gladly take my reasonably sized quiver and no scooter lifestyle over Sierra’s any day - that much chaos would drive me insane. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 7

3 hours ago, JillyO said:

Fundie worlds colliding: Courtney Rogers of Sweet Tea & Buttermilk/Little House in the High Desert commented on Sierra's announcement "littlehouseinthehighdesert Congratulations! We're expecting our 10th this year. ?"

Someone fill me in on this fundie lore: does Courtney actually know the Duggars and their circle? Is there any history there?

My husband went to high school with Sierra and he thinks he was one grade above her, possibly two. He turned 31 back in January. So Sierra is around 29 - oldest possibility is 30, youngest is 28 but turning 29 this summer.

@singsingsing what other Duggar-adjacent announcement happened?

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

3 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

what other Duggar-adjacent announcement happened?

I think they are talking about Amy? Her and Dillon also posted an announcement

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

My husband went to high school with Sierra and he thinks he was one grade above her, possibly two. He turned 31 back in January. So Sierra is around 29 - oldest possibility is 30, youngest is 28 but turning 29 this summer.

@singsingsing what other Duggar-adjacent announcement happened?

She was 19 on her wedding on December 2008, and by social media we know she was born in September, so she was born in 1989, and is 29 right now 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

I thought Sierra's husband was hesitant about more kids?  Or is that just FJ speculation? He seems happy enough in that picture (if a little underdressed.)

18 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Thanks for the link. I didn’t realize that Sierra & her husband were 8 years apart in age. 

He has always looked young for his age. And Sierra could pass for a few years older. I bet a lot of people assume they are close in age just by looking at them. 

• I Agree 9

21 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Thanks for the link. I didn’t realize that Sierra & her husband were 8 years apart in age. 

Had the exact same thought checking the wiki. He’a nearing 40. So if she got married at 19, he must have been 27?

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 2

6 hours ago, JillyO said:

Otherwise, definitely a very unsurprising announcement. The only surprising thing is that she seems to be pretty far along already:

Sierra copy.jpg

Ugh! She (CR) is such a braggart. ?

• Upvote 3

Not surprising, though I do wish she'd slow down; I think she's posted about having all sorts of health issues that complicate her pregnancies/deliveries. That being said, I think she does genuinely love having a ton of kids and seems like a very attentive mom (though how long that will last as the brood grows...), and I'm kinda rooting for her. She's extra sometimes, and can be kinda weird about her husband's ethnicity, and she's super fundie, but she also seems like she maintains a lot of positivity after going through some major shit when she was a kid, and is willing to loosen up on some things (namely she's wearing shorts and pants now, whereas before she was skirts-only). 

• Upvote 13
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, habert said:

Had the exact same thought checking the wiki. He’a nearing 40. So if she got married at 19, he must have been 27?

My husband and I are 9 years apart and I always said that we would have never dated had we met when I was 18/19 because the age gap was way too huge. We met when I was 24 and he was 33. Age gap seems huge when you are young and seem to get smaller as you get older. My husband also looked much younger than his actual age when we got married. Two kids later and he definitely looks his age now, lol. 

• Upvote 11

Take me away Rufus. So Mark gets a Scooter and Sierra gets a baby? [which I am going to call Scooter]

Sierra scoots a wee bit closer to the laundry room breakdown.

Sierra, there is no way you will have any time for any of your MLM schemes or cupcakes with frosted shards.

And its going to be almost a decade before any of her daughters can really help with sibling raising and homeschooling.

[so when do we get an epic Kendra-Sierra-Amy-Jessa group belly pic?]

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 4

Well that's a shocking, who would expect that Sierra would be pregnant again? She's definitely not popping them out quickly or anything. /s

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

15 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Take me away Rufus. So Mark gets a Scooter and Sierra gets a baby? [which I am going to call Scooter]

Sierra scoots a wee bit closer to the laundry room breakdown.

Sierra, there is no way you will have any time for any of your MLM schemes or cupcakes with frosted shards.

And its going to be almost a decade before any of her daughters can really help with sibling raising and homeschooling.

[so when do we get an epic Kendra-Sierra-Amy-Jessa group belly pic?]

I can see Sierra making the oldest boys become brother-dads like Braggie. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can see Sierra making the oldest boys become brother-dads like Braggie. 

Who is Braggie?

Abbie Halberstadt (M is for Mama) is ‘Braggie’.  She is another child collector (and raging narcissist).  She calls her oldest son #thirdparent.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 7
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic