IGNORED

Sierra 2: Pregnancy Rumors Again?

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, Ms. Brightside said:

I think you're thinking of French macarons, not coconut macaroons:

macaroons1.jpg

A fundie on FJ (Charissa Richardson) makes very pretty macarons. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Sierra obviously lets people's opinions on her family get to her. Why doesn't she just shut down her public social media? You're never going to convince the VAST majority of us that baking cookies with a gajillion kids is somehow more fun than baking cookies with just one or two. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

58 minutes ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Sierra obviously lets people's opinions on her family get to her. Why doesn't she just shut down her public social media? You're never going to convince the VAST majority of us that baking cookies with a gajillion kids is somehow more fun than baking cookies with just one or two. 

The person that Sierra needs to convince the most is herself.

And for further clarification:

macaroon.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 35
  • Love 2

I'm sure the guilt is overwhelming. She clearly has regrets with the number of children they had but obviously is struggling with that feeling because she genuinely loves all her kids. 

• Upvote 7

Maybe I missed something, but what gives you the feeling that she regrets having so many kids with small age gaps?

She always gave me the feeling that she only drank a limited amount of koolaid and mostly did it to be close to the Duggars, but I hadn‘t realized that she stepped away from the QF lifestyle.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out the regret statement too. Is someone criticizing her on Instagram or something?

She's CONSTANTLY talking about how people criticize her for having so many kids (and interprets stuff like innocuous if rude comments about having her hands full as attacks). As a secular example, I don't feel the need to post about how my child free friends say kids are boring BUT LOOK HOW FULFILLED I AM AS A PARENT!!!! I like being a parent, my friends like owning pets and calling it good, there's no need to prove anything to anyone. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

I don't know much about Sierra but I have to say she is ANNOYING. I was homeschooling my oldest for a while and joined a homeschool group on Facebook when I first moved to NWA. Long story short the school where my daughter goes is actually amazing. He wanted to try it and he is doing well there, but for whatever reason, I am still in the homeschool group. I noticed a few days ago that Sierra shares in the group a lot. Not participates, but just randomly shares her own FB statuses to the group. WHY? I don't know. I guess she thinks she is famous? 

Edited by ati_escapee
  • Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 8

$59 USD is almost $80 Canadian!  What's up Mississauga, I'm sure you can get all of these things locally for far less $$$.

Merde.

• Upvote 4

$60 for chocolate-covered fruits that can’t be guaranteed to NOT have shards of glass in them by the time they’re delivered.?

ETA: Oops, no fruit, and the chocolate does sound good, but not at that price!!!

Edited by brusselsgriffon
  • Upvote 5

I thought the loophole of not needing kitchen and food safety certifications was that it had to stay local? Didn't their doughmestic housewife cookie friend have that issue and will only deliver locally?

JK Arkansas law: 

Arkansas’ law states that Cottage Food items can only be sold direct from the manufacturer to the customer either from the site where the food was made or at a farmers’ market, county fair or special event. The farmers’ market can be a physical location or an online market after the passage of Act 399 in 2017. https://www.uaex.edu/publications/pdf/FSPPC115.pdf

It also specifies that chocolate covered fruit and berries cannot be cut. 

"online" farmer's market is quite the loophole. 

Edited by Casserole
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

Forgive me if this has been discussed but why are her daughters almost always dressed in the same clothes. And not just similar, but the same exact graphic tees. 

16 minutes ago, artdecades said:

Forgive me if this has been discussed but why are her daughters almost always dressed in the same clothes. And not just similar, but the same exact graphic tees. 

My mom used to dress me and my sister identically when we were very young; her rationale was that if one or both of us went missing in public, she'd only have to remember one outfit when describing us to store employees or the police. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Because a lot of moms do this and that's not snarkable in the least. IMHO

I have to agree... because I'm totally guilty of matching my girls! Not always but fairly frequently... because they're toddlers and I still can. One day they won't want to, and I'll respect that, but for now... :)

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, SamiKatz said:

$59 USD is almost $80 Canadian!  What's up Mississauga, I'm sure you can get all of these things locally for far less $$$.

Merde.

so she can't guarantee no damage during sipping.  does that mean that *nobody* has ever put a tutorial on youtube, and no one has set up a wiki-how, on packing fragile goods for mailing?  or did it never occur to Sierra to do the research?  it may be the latter, since she didn't even put her jars of cake-crumbles in bubble wrap.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, twoandthrough said:

I have to agree... because I'm totally guilty of matching my girls! Not always but fairly frequently... because they're toddlers and I still can. One day they won't want to, and I'll respect that, but for now... :)

I have a 4 year old. It’s been a while since he let me decide what he wears. Last week he wanted to be a ginger bread man and got angry with me because he didn’t have any brown socks. Because brown socks are so common in the kids section ... :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I have a 4 year old. It’s been a while since he let me decide what he wears. Last week he wanted to be a ginger bread man and got angry with me because he didn’t have any brown socks. Because brown socks are so common in the kids section ... :pb_rollseyes:

Aw, but that is adorable! My three year old LOVES matching her baby sister for some reason. I'll take it for as long as I can!

• Upvote 4

My threenager lets me pick out the clothes, but will strip down and use his clothes and diaper as weapons if he feels he's not getting the reverence he deserves. ? 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

23 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Because a lot of moms do this and that's not snarkable in the least. IMHO

A lot of moms put bows and other crap on their kids heads and I don't find it particularly snarkable but others here do.

What I find weird about Sierra is that only the girls are twinning. The boys seem to be dressed differently. It is just odd to me that she seems to buy everything in duplicate and has a closet full of two sets of everything but just for the girls.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

44 minutes ago, artdecades said:

A lot of moms put bows and other crap on their kids heads and I don't find it particularly snarkable but others here do.

What I find weird about Sierra is that only the girls are twinning. The boys seem to be dressed differently. It is just odd to me that she seems to buy everything in duplicate and has a closet full of two sets of everything but just for the girls.

I'm sure it is because it as seen as more of a "girl" thing.  It is cute when girls do this, but weird when done with boys, at least in the toxic masculinity culture of fundidum.

• Upvote 5

On 12/19/2018 at 4:37 PM, artdecades said:

In her thanksgiving post it is the boys that are twinning and the girls wear different colors, as well as in a photo around mothersday. So it looks like she either twins the boys or the girls, but never both ?

• Upvote 2

"here are my ridiculously overpriced baked goods and no I don't know how to pack things properly so they might break!"

She's....special. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic