IGNORED

Sierra 2: Pregnancy Rumors Again?

Coconut Flan

Who took that pic?  Tell me she didn't hand her phone to her server and ask them to snap a pic of her kissing her husband?!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

On 10/22/2018 at 8:31 AM, HereticHick said:

Is it just me, but does taking a board game to a restaurant feel a bit rude? Any restaurant industry folks out there wanna weight in?

I think it's rude if the restaurant themselves aren't providing them. I've been to a few breweries and coffee houses that do. But a chain place like that? It's rude, IMO. Unless they're leaving a massive tip to make up for all the other people who could've sat there.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

On 10/26/2018 at 12:51 PM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Who took that pic?  Tell me she didn't hand her phone to her server and ask them to snap a pic of her kissing her husband?!

At first I thought maybe someone else was with them.... while you can play Catan with two people with some modifications, it really isn't all that fun without three so you can incorporate trading. But they only have pieces on the board for two. What a weird game to play for a "date night."

Edited by scribble
took another look at the picture.
  • Thank You 1

It still beats Jill and Derick's rendition of date night! I would feel awkward af sitting in a restaurant and playing a board game. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I can't imagine setting up a board game at my local Ihop. They are always pretty busy and I would feel guilty sitting at a table for that long.

In my hometown there was (maybe still is) a group of young adults that would setup and play Magic the Gathering I think at the Taco Bell. They were there all the time and always sat at the same table. I wonder how the staff felt about them since its not a place where employees earn tips. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 10/29/2018 at 2:46 PM, JesSky03 said:

I can't imagine setting up a board game at my local Ihop. They are always pretty busy and I would feel guilty sitting at a table for that long.

In my hometown there was (maybe still is) a group of young adults that would setup and play Magic the Gathering I think at the Taco Bell. They were there all the time and always sat at the same table. I wonder how the staff felt about them since its not a place where employees earn tips. 

Our local Taco Bell has a group of young people who come in once a week to eat and play a game. Usually a card game like Phase 10. I found it refreshing. They weren’t the only teenagers in the place but they were the only ones having a conversation. 

• Upvote 12

I don't know if it's rude, here a lot of pubs have board games. 

I would say it's slightly rude because it's Catan, and it's time consuming. Had it been something like exploding kittens, which doesn't take that long, it would have been better. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Rather ironic, given the title of this thread, that Sierra is trying to sell a bunch of maternity clothes on Instagram: 

I personally think she's priced them too high if you have to pay shipping too. And she should have photographed them in a less wrinkled state.

Before we hop on the birth control speculation train, let me suggest that perhaps she's gained weight & doesn't think she could fit into these clothes again.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

I know, right? I'm one of those lazy milennials who doesn't even own an iron, but that's why I buy mostly wrinkle-free clothes and I also dry them properly. Who wants to buy wrinkly. overpriced clothes like these? (I know, leghumpers, that's who.)

I also wouldn't put too much weight on her getting rid of some maternity clothes. Remember how she basically sold all of her baby boy clothes just because she had two girls in a row? Didn't mean she stopped having kids.

It does appear that Sierra got a job a the same furniture store where her husband also works. Although when asked about details, she just says

I’ve been helping with events at @getitatsamsnwa ! ?

So not sure how official of a job this is, or how many hours. Hopefully it's a real, proper job where she gets paid, and they're not just exploiting her for free labor.

• Upvote 4

I'd be surprised if they were paying her. She's just doing her job as helpmeet to their actual employee! 

She has been ducking questions about future children more than she has in the past, I think. I know she had some problems with the past two pregnancies plus money is beyond tight plus she's probably about at her limit with the current family size plus she's posted some hints that she and Mark are going through a rough patch... I wouldn't be surprised if her husband had walked back their "as many as god provides" thing a bit. 

My guess is natural family planning for sure, maybe even some kind of hormonal birth control that prevents ovulation. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I personally think she's priced them too high if you have to pay shipping too. And she should have photographed them in a less wrinkled state.

Those prices are higher than Motherhood sale prices here.  Good luck dumping used clothes at that price plus shipping.  Sierra is so erratic it's never easy to tell what she'll do next.

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Good luck dumping used clothes at that price plus shipping.

But!!! They've been worn by a CeLeBRiTy!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Those prices are higher than Motherhood sale prices here.  Good luck dumping used clothes at that price plus shipping.  Sierra is so erratic it's never easy to tell what she'll do next.

Yup. And I could go to my local Goodwill and find some of those things for a dollar or two less, on a hanger, with fewer wrinkles and no shipping costs.

• Upvote 4

In other news, Sierra's get-out-the-vote Instagram post told us that "And with over 400 house seats, and over 100 senate seats up for grabs."

No Sierra. The United States Senate has exactly 100 Senators-2 per state.

And we gained our last new states decades before you were born, Sierra.

And I am not even going to start to explain that Senators serve staggered 6-year terms.

I don't care if some think this is a "trivial mistake." 

It is not trivial if this woman is homeschooling 6 little American citizens in civics and US government.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 11
  • WTF 10
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, clueliss said:

And only 1/3 of the Senate is up for re-election at any time.

I'll be obnoxious here and add the minor detail correction. There are occasionally weird scenarios that lead to additional senators being up for election. There was at least one extra seat up this year--Al Franken's in MN because he resigned and the senator serving was appointed by the governor. She was reelected, but situations like this mean that occasionally a senator is elected for a shorter term (2 years for her). This also meant that I was voting for 2 senators this election, the fact that Sierra only voted for one (or none) in a statewide election should have been a hint. 

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...

Oh no, she's back at it again with her uh "Christmas goodies plates" - her words not mine. Who wants to message her and find out how much she's charging for these? 

Screenshot_20181206-015724.png

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2

As a Marylander, I must say--those macaroons look like bite-sized crab cakes!  [which I love, but not with chocolate dipped strawberries]

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

As a Marylander, I must say--those macaroons look like bite-sized crab cakes!  [which I love, but not with chocolate dipped strawberries]

i thought they looked like stuffed mushrooms. 

i've never had a chocolate-covered grape, so i don't know how i feel about that.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, viii said:

Those do not look like macaroons AT ALL.

I think you're thinking of French macarons, not coconut macaroons:

macaroons1.jpg

• Upvote 19
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic