IGNORED

Bates 25: Moving The Kids Out of the House

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, TeaELSee said:

I hope this works

it has all 7 seasons

Head's up. It doesn't actually have every episode of every season, but it does have most of them. There's a big chunk of season six missing (episodes 17-32) since the poster wasn't able to get those episodes in time, but it's got a lot of the early stuff.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think that Whitney could be pregnant.  While we don't know when she had the miscarriage it's been at least 3 months.  I do also know that with my last miscarriage I kept the 9 lbs I gained in my first trimester even after I lost the baby, so it could be baby weight.  I have no snark on this, just good wishes after a sad event and a belief that they will have another next year. 

As for Alyssa, Zoey is 6 months old, she could definitely be preggo again.  Lexi is only 14 months older than her.   I don't know whether I think she is, but I do think that she will have another next year.  

I hope Whit is pregnant. She was devastated about the miscarriage. She really wanted the baby. 3 kids is not too much and Kaci is older than two. Whit and Zach seem loving parents, they have money enough etc. It would be FAR better not no raise kids in those horrible beliefs of course, but at least they are not living in Andersons or Rodrigues Hell. Or in the hell that was the old Bates home, by the way.

And while I'm really worried about how Michael and Brandon will raise their kids, I cannot avoid to wish them a pregnancy. I wish them one child, not a quiver, hoping that a miracle baby would be well treated (no Ezzo, no Pearl methods).

Alyssa is going for the boy. I hope she waits but as other posters said, she may be already pregnant. My only hope is that she listens her loved mama Jane advice. 

Erin *should* be pregnant, considering her pattern. 

Josie can be already pregnant!

If Carlin marries soon, 6 Bates sisters can be pregnant at the same time. My head explodes!!!

Whitney will pregnant again next year, I'm certain. She was devastated about the miscarriage and will probably mourn for awhile, but she wants more babies for sure. The episode where she and her 2 have a playdate with Erin and her 3, Whit was gushing over Everly - I wouldn't be surprised if they got pregnant shortly after that (I think it was mentioned in the clip that they were a month or two before the vow renewal). Z&W said they announced pregnancy news to fam at the vow renewal (6/14), but miscarried shortly after. So it's been 3mo ish.

I'm expecting an announcement early 2019 from Whitney. Then Erin, Alyssa, Carlin, and Josie in that order. Carlin is totally having a kid before her 1st anniversary, but I'm really wishful-thinking that somehow the brand-new Balkas get some time (intentionally take some time? O.o) to enjoy their marriage before having kids....lol.

1 hour ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

. Carlin is totally having a kid before her 1st anniversary, but I'm really wishful-thinking that somehow the brand-new Balkas get some time (intentionally take some time? O.o) to enjoy their marriage before having kids....lol.

Haha!  Carlin pregnant so soon!  The bloom will be off the rose when she realizes it's not all about her.  This is going to be interesting.  We all need to have our popcorn out when THAT happens!  Or, she could twist things to "I'm the most special pregnant lady on Earth!"

On 10/9/2018 at 8:41 AM, llucie said:

I have the same feeling, but i really hope no. I just feel like no matter what she says, Alyssa is not going to stop until she has a boy. 

Alyssa is not going to stop at all. She is going to have babies until she can't any more like her mother did. I know she says otherwise but I would place money she will. 

11 hours ago, NoKidsAndCounting said:

Haha!  Carlin pregnant so soon!  The bloom will be off the rose when she realizes it's not all about her.  This is going to be interesting.  We all need to have our popcorn out when THAT happens!  Or, she could twist things to "I'm the most special pregnant lady on Earth!"

Or maybe she will pull a Jessa and suprise us. I don’t see that happening but who thought Jessa would turn out the mum she shows herself to be

So...let's speculate. Who is after Carlin? There will have to be an announcement soon to keep the ratings.  Who is suddenly in a relationship? 

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

So...let's speculate. Who is after Carlin? There will have to be an announcement soon to keep the ratings.  Who is suddenly in a relationship? 

Trace or Katie

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Katie may start courting, but if the rules of having to graduate before the wedding are still in place some of the brothers may marry first. I supose that when Nathan finally enters in a relationship he is not going to wait around that much till the wedding.

55 minutes ago, llucie said:

Katie may start courting, but if the rules of having to graduate before the wedding are still in place some of the brothers may marry first. I supose that when Nathan finally enters in a relationship he is not going to wait around that much till the wedding.

They don’t really have that rule though. The married daughters have either married after dropping out of school (Alyssa), have married while taking a semester off from school (Erin), or have married during college breaks* (Tori and Michael.) The only one who has married after graduating so far is Josie and that was mostly because she did a shorter program than her sisters did. 

*Michael attended a community college, but the others have attended Crown. Crown prohibits weddings during the school year, meaning you have to either marry on a school break or take a semester off or drop out. Carlin may not have that problem because she transferred to an online program at Liberty University. 

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

They don’t really have that rule though. The married daughters have either married after dropping out of school (Alyssa), have married while taking a semester off from school (Erin), or have married during college breaks* (Tori and Michael.) The only one who has married after graduating so far is Josie and that was mostly because she did a shorter program than her sisters did. 

*Michael attended a community college, but the others have attended Crown. Crown prohibits weddings during the school year, meaning you have to either marry on a school break or take a semester off or drop out. Carlin may not have that problem because she transferred to an online program at Liberty University. 

Katie is doing the same program as Josie. They allowed Erin and Tori to marry before the last semester, but they were doing 4 year programs. Cosmetology is much shorter so there is no need. If Kati started this year i dont think she will marry till 2020. I think Nathan could potentially marry before that.

The CT Townsend guy has a John Shrader face that makes me dislike him. He also is a regular Trumpster who won't answer any questions on his FB page about Trump's ungodly behavior. Of course the Bates like him. 

I think there will be at least one Bates Boy wedding before Katie. Probably Nathan, maybe Trace. I know Lawson will get married someday because fundie but I imagine he'll want to wait until his parents practically force it. 

On 10/16/2018 at 2:10 PM, tumblr said:

I think there will be at least one Bates Boy wedding before Katie. Probably Nathan, maybe Trace. I know Lawson will get married someday because fundie but I imagine he'll want to wait until his parents practically force it. 

Lawson has already waited. He's 26--older than Zach was when he got married. 

I think there is going to be pressure on him to find an adoring bride in 2019.

19 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Lawson has already waited. He's 26--older than Zach was when he got married. 

I think there is going to be pressure on him to find an adoring bride in 2019.

I think he probably still has some time. I think he can probably stay single until about 28/29. 

My predicted order: Nathan, Lawson, Katie, Trace.

I can see Nathan breezing through his next relationship. Within the last six months of 2019, he’ll announce a courtship, engagement, and wedding. I also can picture Nathan with a younger (20-21) stereotypically fundie helpmeet (personality of Anna Duggar meets Lauren Duggar), gaze and all.

I can see Lawson waiting until 28-29, marrying no later than early 2021. He and his future wife (who I can see being fundie-old at 25) will be an older, slightly less narcissistic version of CarVan.

Katie will wait slightly longer than Carlin and Josie, especially as the much oldest girl in the Bates house. She’ll marry in the late summer of 2022 and have an appropriately-themed ice cream social reception. I can see Katie with a more down-to-earth dude of a similar age to hers (never a Chad or Evan, maybe a Bobby?); regardless, he’ll probably still be a Trump-voting douchecanoe. He must, though, buy Katie all the pizza and ice cream.

Trace will stall for a long time like big bro Lawson. There is a chance that he and Addee might start courting their respective SOs in the same year (I’m thinking 2025). Can’t picture who he’d end up with just yet.

On 10/15/2018 at 5:00 PM, BeccaGrim said:

I think Nathan will start courting next since it has been a while since his last RL. Maybe Lawson after him, but I'm not quite sure. But I'm 95% sure that Nathan will be the next to court. 

Screenshot from Lawson's Instagram story today. Looks like the family was filming Bradley's birthday party. Theres not a clear view of him so I'm not sure if it's a Bates kid or not, but the gathering appears to be mostly, if not entirely, immediate Bates family members. The kid was probably on camera wearing that hat. That's a loud and proud statement of their political beliefs if I ever saw one. 

Screenshot_20181018-152004_Instagram.jpg

4 hours ago, Calypso said:

Screenshot from Lawson's Instagram story today. Looks like the family was filming Bradley's birthday party. Theres not a clear view of him so I'm not sure if it's a Bates kid or not, but the gathering appears to be mostly, if not entirely, immediate Bates family members. The kid was probably on camera wearing that hat. That's a loud and proud statement of their political beliefs if I ever saw one. 

Screenshot_20181018-152004_Instagram.jpg

You beat me to it with the screenshot!

A good reminder that however shiny and pretty and more palpable than the Duggars the Bates seem, they have disgusting views.

I think the hats would be fine on them if they told the whole story.

Wear the hats....but with t-shirts that say "Raised 19 Kids Without Health Insurance.  Thanks for picking up the check, taxpayers!"

You want to own it Gil and Kelly?  Own ALL of it.

I honestly believe Katie will be next- announcing a courtship not later than summer 2019. Actually, I can see that happen this year as I have a feeling she is already „talking to/getting to know” someone (not sure how the Bates phrase it).

Trace could be the first of the boys with Nathan and Lawson waiting till they are 28-30. I wonder if we will see much of Nathan’s next relationship. He is a bit of a wild card for me. I can see him pick a Anna/Lauren Duggar girl and continue being a douche or maybe mature a bit into a more JD kind of man.  Lawson might pick a rather “worldly“ woman but I cannot picture him with someone who isn’t his biggest groupie and quite immature, worshipping the ground he walk on.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived