IGNORED

Bates 25: Moving The Kids Out of the House

Coconut Flan

On the last episode Josie said that her room was messy but Katie's wasn't. I wonder how they currently have their rooms arranged... (Like who bunks with whom/who gets to be alone not where their stuff is put lol)

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care that it isn't wine in—Evan's?—glass. It's meant to appear the way holding a wine glass appears. He's faking edgy sophistication while surrounded by goofballs. 

Which would be perfectly okay if a normal guy did it surrounded by normal goofy friends...

Anyone else see Lawson's IG? Looks like their party theme this year was Robin Hood.  And I'm calling it now. I think Erin is pregnant. 

2 hours ago, JMO said:

Anyone else see Lawson's IG? Looks like their party theme this year was Robin Hood.  And I'm calling it now. I think Erin is pregnant. 

The costumes for the party are all over the place, John Webster looks like a centurion, and Withney like she scaped from a nativity scene.

Couples dinner photos before i love you day. 

15 hours ago, JMO said:

It seems the theme was medieval thimes

I get the sense that Josie and Kelton learned a hard lesson when the family haulted their romantic progress at several stages. When they spoke to Josie's parents about engagement, the scene was heavily edited. I suspect that ?Jolton or is it Kelsie? were gonna get married whether her parents agreed or not. I wonder if they have that small apartment because they recognize that financial freedom means a life away from the Bates control. They can afford that apartment on their own.

She is definitely Alyssa 2.0 with added features. She would be smart to keep her job in efforts to dodge the worse of her parents (and eventually/possibly) her husbands control.

Erin looks matronly in that photo. Her hair style is just awful, and she has a heavy hand with her makeup. She needs a complete makeover.

1 hour ago, wandering woman said:

Erin looks matronly in that photo. Her hair style is just awful, and she has a heavy hand with her makeup. She needs a complete makeover.

this forum is the only thing that has ever made me believe that beauty truly is subjective. Ive always though Erin was naturally stunning, and each time I see a picture of her I find it to be even more true! 

Did anyone watch the wedding episode? So far I've seen Gil and Lawson picking up the giant circle and Lawson standing on the back of a pick-up truck the whole way home. And the little girls using spray paint cans with no adults in sight, spraying lanterns for the wedding. That bothered me-  they seem too young to be spraying those around.

On 2/17/2019 at 5:39 AM, miss_batson said:

Couples dinner photos before i love you day. 

It seems the theme was medieval thimes

Am I the only one who is a bit sad by her #2. These girls are TINY! I feel sorry for them if they feel the need to clamor for the middle spot to look "skinny".

On 2/15/2019 at 10:53 PM, Kelsey said:

On the last episode Josie said that her room was messy but Katie's wasn't. I wonder how they currently have their rooms arranged... (Like who bunks with whom/who gets to be alone not where their stuff is put lol)

I would not want to room with my younger sisters. If I were one of the older girl’s, I would prefer to share a room with Josie/Katie/Carlin. And then Addie Ellie, and Callie can share a room. Does Jana still share a room with her four youngest sisters? That would drive me crazy. 

On 2/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, fluffernutter said:

Did anyone watch the wedding episode? So far I've seen Gil and Lawson picking up the giant circle and Lawson standing on the back of a pick-up truck the whole way home. And the little girls using spray paint cans with no adults in sight, spraying lanterns for the wedding. That bothered me-  they seem too young to be spraying those around.

I just watched and yeah, so many safety issues. I love that UP had a "do not attempt" disclaimer up the entire Lawson pickup ride, and the girls themselves said something like "someone should have taught us how to use this".

I kind of felt bad for Kelton getting emotional about his mom not being alive for the wedding, but I also want a crying gif so bad of him when he's full on sobbing Josie comes down the aisle.

13 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Am I the only one who is a bit sad by her #2. These girls are TINY! I feel sorry for them if they feel the need to clamor for the middle spot to look "skinny".

Yes, but I also remember being a young mother and determined to regain my same original size each time after I gave birth. I was "getting back to the old me." And I did, but it never felt quite the same, so I worried. These young women think they have to be the same girl their husbands presumably fell in love with, and not turn into their mother right away. Of course, most husbands understand the changes that will take place and are not that bothered about it. 

Alyssa in particular doesn't have a lot else going on in her head, it seems. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived