IGNORED

Bates 25: Moving The Kids Out of the House

Coconut Flan

14 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Well, something tells me that Katie is already getting to know someone. I can’t put my finger on it but this is the feeling I have.

I agree with this. I think it's the way she's always excitedly texting on her phone in the background of recent episodes.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie travelled to California with Lawson recently (maybe he was chaperoning?). And if i remeber correctly Zach and Whitney said that they see Katie moving far away from home when she marries, with would make sense if she is getting to know a boy from there! No idea who can it be though, there is known fundie families in california?

14 minutes ago, llucie said:

Katie travelled to California with Lawson recently (maybe he was chaperoning?). And if i remeber correctly Zach and Whitney said that they see Katie moving far away from home when she marries, with would make sense if she is getting to know a boy from there! No idea who can it be though, there is known fundie families in california?

I thought I remembered Whitney saying that Katie would move to Nashville? I could see something going on between her and Evan's brother Ethan...

So I think it was on KUWTF tumblr that someone submitted a thing saying how Katie and Lawson went and met up with one of Kirk Cameron's daughters because the daughter had tagged them both in the photo. It looked like they were hiking. 

Oh geez, Lawson Bates having a connection to Kirk Cameron?! Are we ready for that level of WTFery? Speaking of Kirk, I wonder what atrocious new project he is working on? 

8 hours ago, llucie said:

No idea who can it be though, there is known fundie families in california?

I don't think so, but there is obviously a big enough IBLP following in California to warrant a conference. 

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I don't think so, but there is obviously a big enough IBLP following in California to warrant a conference. 

Aparently according to tumblr there is one fundie family from there that are friends with the Bates (the Shaw family) . They were visiting them in Tennessee not long ago, but there is no evidence that they saw each other this time.

Sadie Robertson's little sister Bella is dating Candace Cameron Bure's son, so there is a kind of connection to Lawson/Robertsons/Camerons/Kirk Cameron

That young guy named, Cooper. Can't remember the last name. He's close with the Duggar's. Tori and Lawson visited his family a few years ago. They were just tagging along with Gil and Kelly at the time.

Just now, Tangy Bee said:

That young guy named, Cooper. Can't remember the last name. He's close with the Duggar's. Tori and Lawson visited his family a few years ago. They were just tagging along with Gil and Kelly at the time.

Sorry I forgot to mention he is from CA.

Cooper Dauer. The family lives in San Jose. However, the guy I saw in Katie's instastory yesterday was not him. Cooper has that moon pie face; the guy Katie "hearted" was better looking. No clue who he is, but as I noted in another thread, a question about her courting was deleted. Something's definitely up.

So I guess this is the fundie version of Six degrees of Kevin Bacon but with Kirk Cameron instead.

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Cooper Dauer. The family lives in San Jose. However, the guy I saw in Katie's instastory yesterday was not him. Cooper has that moon pie face; the guy Katie "hearted" was better looking. No clue who he is, but as I noted in another thread, a question about her courting was deleted. Something's definitely up.

Couldnt see the instastorie in time, could you see if maybe is this guy?

Kelly said in last night's episode where GIl wept when Josie and Kelton asked for permission to get engaged (And Gil kept saying "he liked Josie" and then one time amended that he "loved" her, it was bizarre) that Carlin might be next week and Katie after that.  There's someone with Katie. 

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Kelly said in last night's episode where GIl wept when Josie and Kelton asked for permission to get engaged (And Gil kept saying "he liked Josie" and then one time amended that he "loved" her, it was bizarre) that Carlin might be next week and Katie after that.  There's someone with Katie. 

That was so weird when Gil said he "liked" Josie twice.  I thought, well I hope you like her. She is your daughter. It seems as though he would have more emotions for Josie since he's crying!

1 hour ago, NoKidsAndCounting said:

That was so weird when Gil said he "liked" Josie twice.  I thought, well I hope you like her. She is your daughter. It seems as though he would have more emotions for Josie since he's crying!

Maybe he loves all his children but he doesn’t like some of them all that much. That wouldn’t really surprise me.

5 hours ago, llucie said:

Couldnt see the instastorie in time, could you see if maybe is this guy?

This is his post. He’s looking rather close when posing with Josie at the bottom middle. 

52372415-E038-4A19-BDD7-5638FA883A55.jpeg

I want to add that at least the volleyball players at Crown aren’t forced to wear skirts when they play:

D14039BC-076C-4182-A9E7-6B51736AE1AC.jpeg

If is him is not that bad. I mean i hope Katie isnt courting anyone and waits until she is a lot older, but al least they are the same age (both 17).

25 minutes ago, llucie said:

If is him is not that bad. I mean i hope Katie isnt courting anyone and waits until she is a lot older, but al least they are the same age (both 17).

The fact that they are both 17 makes it so ridiculous to me. Sorry I just can’t imagine my nephew (16.5) marrying his current girlfriend in the next year or two. They are kids! 

39 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The fact that they are both 17 makes it so ridiculous to me. Sorry I just can’t imagine my nephew (16.5) marrying his current girlfriend in the next year or two. They are kids! 

Oh, i totally agree with this. Its sad seeing kids getting married.

She might have decided that she wants a job that is daytime, more flexible, and less stressfull. It happens. She might have realised what a health profession entails, and noped' outa there. Hopefully it was something SHE desided, and not someone else deciding it for her.

The Crown volleyball team is the Lady Crusaders?! That’s hilarious. 

Everyone in that Instagram photo is just so...white. I mean, of course they are, but somehow it’s noticeable in that photo.

9 hours ago, Johannah said:

Do they have to play volleyball with their hair down???

I’m sure they don’t. When you take professional team pictures, it’s common to do your hair and makeup for them. Even non fundies do that. I’m sure they wear their hair up during practice and games. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived