IGNORED

Lori Alexander 54: Embracing the Manosphere

If the scripture is sufficient, then why is she writing a blog to clarify the scripture?  More Loony Lori Logic.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

If the scripture is sufficient, then why is she writing a blog to clarify the scripture?  More Loony Lori Logic.

Not a day goes by that she doesn't contradict herself. Stupid, stupid woman. I wonder if she even attended her mother's funeral. Her mother's end of life was barely a blip on her radar.

Welp. I'm surprised this has lasted even a minute, much less an hour, but I'm sure it will be gone before Lori goes to bed tonight...

I took your advice and looked up antinomianism. 
According to Wikipedia, "In Christianity, an antinomian is one who takes the principle of salvation by faith and divine grace to the point of asserting that the saved are not bound to follow the moral law contained in the Ten Commandments." 
Salvation is not through the law, but by grace through faith alone. Not of works (following the law). That is abundantly clear in Romans, Galatians, John, et al. I don't see how you can teach on salvation and then add on the qualifications that to be sure you're saved, you need to be following the commandments. That's adding works. It's a perverted approach to the Gospel. 

Any works we do AFTER we're saved are just because we ought to be obedient to follow Christ and should grow in grace. But that has no bearing on the spiritual rebirth that occurred when we placed our faith in Jesus Christ. Beware of those who pervert the Gospel. 

Also, Lori stated in her comments that she doesn't believe we're under the Old Testament laws. She mainly studies from Romans through Revelation. So the Gospels aren't as important as the Epistles? That is a very strange approach to Bible study and what happens when you say we're in "the church age," which is dispensational false doctrine. 
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

I love Lori's posts on the woman's role in the home but this post about the Gospel and salvation is riddled with error. 

Salvation is by grace through faith. 
Discipleship is by obedience.

...or maybe not. It's just the sort of gauntlet Ken likes to pick up.  :pb_wink:

22 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

The horse of TRUTH has arrived ridden by Sir Ken of the Self-Righteous.  He is defending his lady’s honor against the evil non-virginal, tattooed, debtors. He will slay those Jezebel, blaspheming dragons!

you know....she's had so many recent posts about how people shouldn't be so easily offended, how people should smile and let things go, shouldn't be contentious, but joyful, etc. etc. and on and on....but in reality SHE is the one who cannot let it go. Not one bit....she's the offended one.  She wants all the "viral" attention but just can't handle it....

Ok ya'll I'm currently sitting in an evil public mddle school listening to a teacher read the creation story in Genesis in a science class. 

Gotta get off my phone now.

Lori Alexander (self professed "wise woman"):

The feminist movement has made us falsely believe that women and men are equal. Homemaking isn’t in most men’s DNA.

Who wants to tell her that homemaking isn't in anyone's DNA?

:bangheaddesk:

Sorry, Godly Lori.  There isn't a toilet scrubbing gene.

29 minutes ago, Koala said:

I certainly wasn't born with one. I have to force myself to scrub the toilets as it goes against my every desire to be that close to a toilet and interact with it. I am glad, however, that Lori appears to have been born with that gene. Maybe she can stick her face into the toilet and flush repeatedly.

I'll give the old bat this:  she's giving me tons of artistic fodder.  There's nothing like taking purity symbols and throwing a Jezebel spin on them!  

8 minutes ago, littlemommy said:

I certainly wasn't born with one. I have to force myself to scrub the toilets as it goes against my every desire to be that close to a toilet and interact with it. I am glad, however, that Lori appears to have been born with that gene. Maybe she can stick her face into the toilet and flush repeatedly.

Nope. She definitely was not born with that gene.

Maybe her HOUSEKEEPER was, but Lori wasn't.

For all Lori's going on and on about homemaking and staying home and raising your own kids, don't forget that she had a housekeeper AND a nanny. Most of her staying home was lying on the sofa with an ice pack package of frozen corn on her head. The nanny held her babies so they wouldn't cry while Lori had her nap. Lori did do some parenting - like making the big salads her kids didn't want for every meal as they begged Ken to let them eat the real food he'd made himself, and beating them for hours for spilling "raisans". But the truth is she did very little "keeping at home", didn't discover "God's perfect ways" of "wifely submission" until her kids were mostly grown up, and didn't decide to "let God choose their family size" until she was well past prime child-bearing age. 

Lori will love this- I once aced a job interview by answering “a housekeeper!” The question was, if you could have anything in the world, what would you want the most? Both of the interviewers cracked up. My boss still mentions this & we laugh about it. I was serious too. It is good to make interviewers enjoy talking with you.

No one really likes cleaning toilets but we don’t like dirty ones so it is a necessary chore. Don’t make it into some holy thing, Lori, it is just a mundane chore. Same with every other thing she thinks women have inbred expertise at but men can’t handle. Like men can do a spreadsheet but not figure out a duster?

Wow, Lori is in a really bad mood today. Look at the smackdown she gives the lady whose husband has cystic fibrosis (a serious chronic illness which often leads to an early death, I believe)

Victoria Crouter My husband has cystic fibrosis. He can only work part-time and will never be able to work more than that. Which means I have to work, as we couldn't possibly live off just my husband’s part time job. Someday if God grants us children, I think it is absolutely my responsibility to work and make money so my kids and my husband can eat everyday. And I am so grateful that I can have a good job that pays our bills. Some of us don’t have a choice; we HAVE to work, and therefore, yes we need the subsidies and the benefits.

Manage

· Reply · 3m

The Transformed Wife Government's role isn't to provide subsidies so women can work and leave their children in the care of others. It is the husband's role to work so their wives can be home full time caring for their children. The government's role is to protect it's people.

Manage

· Reply · 3m

2 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I'm currently sitting in an evil public mddle school listening to a teacher read the creation story in Genesis in a science class.

I don't suppose there will also be a reading from On the Origin of Species in a comparative religions class?  I mean, if people don't want evolution taught in science class, fine.  Sad, but fine.  If people want the Biblical creation story taught in schools - eh, I guess it has its place.  That place is not and never will be a science class.

2 hours ago, Koala said:

Homemaking isn’t in most men’s DNA.

Does - does Lori know what DNA is and what it does?  I can only assume not.  Maybe she could do with a (non-Genesis-based) science class or two.

10 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Look at the smackdown she gives the lady whose husband has cystic fibrosis

Ugh.  Yes, we all know that in Lori's ideal world, husbands work and wives stay home and the government stays out of it.  This woman has already explained that she does not live in Lori's ideal world.  Here in the real world, she can work and take advantage of whatever government programs she can, or she can be hungry and homeless along with her seriously ill husband.  From Lori's response, I'm not sure what she wants this woman to do, other than feel badly about not staying home, and possibly also make her husband feel badly that he's physically unable to work full-time.

Wait, no, that's probably all Lori does want.  She isn't interested in the actual existence of her ideal world; she just wants to make people miserable, and berating them for not living in her fantasy world is a way to do that.  Way to show Christ-like kindness and charity, Lori.

8 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

From Lori's response, I'm not sure what she wants this woman to do, other than feel badly about not staying home, and possibly also make her husband feel badly that he's physically unable to work full-time.

That's their modus operandi. I once told Kenny-boy, I think it was here on FJ that my hub worked part time and I worked full time b/c he could not hold down a full time job (see blood glucose of 45 this morning) and he blasted me that I should not work even though w/o my income, well...we're at poverty level. 

I mean, damn...people like to eat, not live in shitty neighborhoods, pay for medical bills (even w/VA, we have about 200 bucks in co-pays every 3 months or so for his meds). 

Rich bitch Lori thinks she can dictate to the rest of the world and Kenny-boy is stupid enough to go along with her. Her shit comes under the heading of "I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass". 

3 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

From Lori's response, I'm not sure what she wants this woman to do, other than feel badly about not staying home, and possibly also make her husband feel badly that he's physically unable to work full-time.

See, Lori only married Ken because he had good earning potential. She didn't love him. She freely says so. So it is completely alien to her that this woman would marry a man with a potentially-fatal illness that reduces his possible income. Lori doesn't understand love at all, she had to be taught that you are supposed to love your kids and husband. She sees everything on a transactional basis. The wife gives 10 minutes and lube, keeps the home, and raises the kids. The man brings home the money. 

Ken had a nanny and a housekeeper, so really in the long run it would have been cheaper for him to hire a sex worker whenever he wanted to get it on. It probably would have been more pleasurable, too. But by the time he figured that out, he was married to Lori, and trying to be Godly.

Lori doesn't GET that most people marry for love, not for money. She doesn't GET that people might not be well off enough to have a zillion kids and have half the couple not work. She doesn't get that some people LIKE to work, because she hated it and would rather lounge on the couch all day.

She is incapable of understanding any situation other than her own.

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

and beating them for hours for spilling "raisans"

Dare I ask what this was about?

2 minutes ago, unsafetydancer said:

Dare I ask what this was about?

I'm sure someone better at finding links can come up with the details - but essentially one of the kids, as a toddler, spilled some raisins. According to Lori, she and Ken apparently took turns whipping the kid for HOURS trying to get them to pick them up. I'm going to look for a link to more info.

On her Government diatribe today (which again has nothing to do with Christianity, but is purely political) - Lori says:

image.png.59a1061f737b55468bba02f9f5ba9375.png

No, people waiting to marry and have children is not "tragic".  What is tragic is people having children they can't house, clothe, feed, provide adequate childcare or dental care for because there is no social programs supporting them.  

Young people looking at Lori's life, and choosing differently because they do not want a life that looks like that of a miserable biddy who spends her days on the internet criticizing, judging and condemning people out of rampant self-hatred is called wisdom.

I work in public mental health now, specifically as a child clinician. Many of the parents should never have had children. The children, many of whom have great potential, are hindered by parents who simply don't have any will to parent; don't have the capacity for various reasons; or didn't  really children. 

But in the same vein, many parents would love to be there more and provide a better standard of living but their work doesn't allow for that because of no insurance or low wages. That and the government has no concept of allowing people to get out of poverty because the moment they make "too much" services are cut. I.e my mom was offered a full time job but she would lose her SS (from her strokes ) the moment she worked too many hours. 

Lori has no idea what it's like in the real world.  She's never been hungry and she has the privilege to use wacky medical treatments while others only use them because they can't afford a doctor. I wonder if the air is cleaner up in that ivory tower. 

As a person trying to scramble out of poverty she makes me so grrrr.

7 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

That and the government has no concept of allowing people to get out of poverty because the moment they make "too much" services are cut. I.e my mom was offered a full time job but she would lose her SS (from her strokes ) the moment she worked too many hours. 

We're in the same boat. Hub gets SSDI. The minute he makes more than a certain amount, blam! No more SSDI. The amount he can earn isn't even equal to his SSDI either. It's bullshit. 

Hahahahahahaha.....no.

WW1&2 anyone? Any point of history really. Slavery, maids, midwives, teachers, working in mills and factories, etc. we're jobs women held throughout history even in Biblical times. but let's not forget children worked and often died too. This isn't 1960s hit and bam women working. 

Gosh dang they have no concept of history. 

image.png

Is that Ed Wolf guy trolling or is he serious? It almost sounds to ridiculous to be taken seriously, but with Lori's followers you just can't be sure ?

7 hours ago, Koala said:

IDK.  I think my MIL had that.  She once told me she got great satisfaction out of scrubbing toilets.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived