IGNORED

Has Anyone Seen Ghouliani Sober?

AmazonGrace

44 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I read the Tweet again and I figure Rudy must have been hitting the rubbing alcohol or else Trump got on his case.

"same thing-period no space occurred later and it didn't happen".  Is that like Schrödinger's Tweet where it did and didn't happen all at the same time?

According to this WaPo article, the "same thing" involved a November 30th tweet that included Helsinki.Either. He doesn't understand that .Either is not a valid domain. Duh.

• Upvote 4

The internets have made note of Rudy's whining.

With his tweet, Giuliani appeared to question why a link hadn’t also been placed over the section “Helsinki.Either” ― where he’d further failed to leave a space.

However, there is no domain extension for .Either. Fellow Twitter users inevitably had some fun with his gaffe:

And if I could have I would have registered Helsinki.Either by now and put a big ass message on there about how Rudy is a brown nosing fuck stick.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Aww Rudy you almost made it through an entire tweet. 

Oh, Rudy, I think you need a phone handler as well (although I'm also guilty of autocorrect fails). Can someone lose both Rudy's and Donnie's phones?

• Upvote 5

On 12/5/2018 at 7:19 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

This begs for a facepalm reaction.

I'm having flashbacks to that time when Mr. Cartmann99 and I were trying to convince an older relative to get an ATM card. Relative says no way, because he was afraid of computer viruses.  We found out that he thought that a computer virus could infect his body and that he could catch one by using the ATM. :shakehead:

• Haha 7

People are now going through Ghouliani's old tweets to find if there were any others where he had accidentally created links. 

They found this one.

Following that link takes you to stories Lawfare has written about the "Russia Connection."

And in case Benito deletes the tweet, here's the link he created: http://collusion.So

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Someone wants Rudes to explain

This ties in with a theory Seth Abramson has, that there were corrupt FBI agents in NY, who were in contact with Ghouliani and who more or less forced Comey's hand with regards to the Clinton letter right before the election. I'll have to look up the thread he posted about it, but I'm sure I've posted it here before, probably in the Russian connection thread. 

• Upvote 2

Rudes an' Dersh: hey there are rich human rights tramplers in Africa too and we should be friends with them 

• WTF 4

Ethics watchdog sues FBI over leak to Giuliani

A government and ethics watchdog group on Monday sued the FBI for allegedly failing to fulfill a records request pertaining to a leak to President Trump’s personal lawyer and longtime backer Rudy Giuliani.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) said in its announcement of the lawsuit that information was leaked to Giuliani in October 2016, during the final weeks of the presidential campaign, giving the former New York mayor a tip that then-FBI Director James Comey was going to reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she served as secretary of State.

Giuliani admitted to receiving a leak on the investigation, saying on Fox News, “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it. And I can’t even repeat the language that I heard.”

Giuliani also teased “a surprise or two” in the days leading up to the 2016 presidential election, prompting the FBI to question him on the claims.

CREW has requested records relating to the FBI’s investigation into how Giuliani got advance notice of Comey's investigations, but the FBI has yet to fulfill CREW’s request.

“The FBI legally has to give us these records or explain why they cannot,” CREW Executive Director Noah Bookbinder said in a statement announcing the lawsuit. “It is important for the public to have all of the information that the law requires be made available.”

Giuliani was a top campaign surrogate for Trump during the 2016 campaign and now serves as his personal attorney, representing the president in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Clinton has blamed the announcement of the FBI's reopened probe into her "home brew" server for her loss to Trump.

• Upvote 5

On 12/12/2018 at 2:14 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Rudy does corruption: 

Hmmmmm.  Maybe he's hedging his bets for when fuck face moves to his new residence at ADX Florence so that he has a bolt hole to run off to.  As far as I know Bahrain still doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US.

• Upvote 5

Well why would that be a problem? "Everyone has unpaid parking tickets." "So he's a cheap fart but no collusion!" "The Clintons have unpaid parking tickets and a trafficking Ring!"

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I thought it would probably be easy to arrange, he seems braindead already. 

Would anything from so far back in time be still prosecutable?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I thought it would probably be easy to arrange, he seems braindead already. 

Would anything from so far back in time be still prosecutable?

I don't know. It would depend on the crimes they uncover and the statute of limitations that are attached to that type of crime. But even if it isn't prosecutable, the facts they uncover can be used as evidence for prosecuting more current crimes. Even if it's only to show that this kind of conduct has been going on for decades.

• Upvote 3

Rudes tweeted and deleted this, probably once someone told him that Comey's action helped Trump get elected

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Rudes tweeted and deleted this, probably once someone told him that Comey's action helped Trump get elected

Might not have received media attention, but Muller knows because well Muller.

He knows all, and probably knows what I'll be having for lunch three weeks from now.

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Might not have received media attention, but Muller knows because well Muller.

He knows all, and probably knows what I'll be having for lunch three weeks from now.

He knows if you been good or bad so be good for goodness sake

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

I've heard Rudy referred to twice now (Anderson Cooper and Rep. Adam Shiff) as "Trump's TV lawyer."  I wish more commentators and politicians would do this; it's seems innocuous but is dismissive as hell.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic