IGNORED

Has Anyone Seen Ghouliani Sober?

AmazonGrace

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

But Giuliani pointed out a little-known aspect of the agreement that Trump’s original legal team struck with Mueller: the White House reserved the right to object to the public disclosure of information that might be covered by executive privilege.

See, this is Giuliani claiming something, and it's precisely why we should disregard it.

Why would Mueller have agreed to this? It's not Mueller's call to agree or disagree about any such thing concerning his assignment, so he could never have done what Giuliani claims. These kinds of agreements are for the DOJ to make, in this case, Rod Rosenstein. Things that fall within Mueller's assignment are up to Mueller (like agreeing with plea deals), but anything concerning the assignment itself, and therefore the reporting thereof, falls within Rosenstein's responsibility.

Furthermore, the point Giuliani is attempting to make is actually moot. Any information covered by executive privilege is always subject to the WH right to object, if falls within the Mueller investigation or otherwise. Giuliani is only stating the obvious here. And even if objections are made, it doesn't mean those objections will automatically be granted. 

Ergo, no need for alarm just yet.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, JMarie said:

Dear single ladies, WTF? Surely you can find someone other than Rudy to date? Look, Rudy's cheese has slipped off his damn cracker and was last seen running down the middle of the street singing show tunes. 

Trust me, you don't want that.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, smittykins said:

At this point, I wonder if his cracker EVER had cheese...

Maybe some generic spray cheez from the dollar store?

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Maybe some generic spray cheez from the dollar store?

And his cracker is super stale -- it probably has an expiration date in the 1980s.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

And his cracker is super stale -- it probably has an expiration date in the 1980s.

Look people, those doom buckets are supposed to keep you alive, not replicate the sort of gourmet fare commonly sold at gas stations. :kitty-wink:

• Haha 6

Why is Trump's personal attorney commenting on foreign policy and how long until WWIII starts in Iran?  

• WTF 8

• 1 month later...

Rudy seems to be off his meds again. Some of the twitter responses in the linked article are a hoot:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Anderson Cooper on CNN just referred to Rudy as "Trump's TV lawyer,"  which is a subtle but fabulously eviscerating put down. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

Ghouliani fornicated up again.

And here’s the link Ghouliani accidentally created in case he deletes the tweet later on.

http://g-20.in/
  • Upvote 3
  • WTF 2

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Ghouliani fornicated up again.

And here’s the link Ghouliani accidentally created in case he deletes the tweet later on.

http://g-20.in/

Is there ever a good time for Mueller to indict anybody? 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is there ever a good time for Mueller to indict anybody? 

Yes! Any day that ends in "y".

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Plot twist: Rudy Giuliani was named Donald Trump's cybersecurity advisor last year.

The man who does not understand how URLs work is a cybersecurity expert

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Plot twist: Rudy Giuliani was named Donald Trump's cybersecurity advisor last year.

The man who does not understand how URLs work is a cybersecurity expert

This begs for a facepalm reaction.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Tell me Rudy Patooty If Twitter is so anti Trump, why does Trump still have his account? Or is Ghouliani trying to cast doubt on the true author of Trump's blatantly racist and hateful tweets?

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This begs for a facepalm reaction.

Ghouliani is still looking for the "any" key

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

This made me laugh:

(it's probably password123)

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This made me laugh:

(it's probably password123)

I read the Tweet again and I figure Rudy must have been hitting the rubbing alcohol or else Trump got on his case.

"same thing-period no space occurred later and it didn't happen".  Is that like Schrödinger's Tweet where it did and didn't happen all at the same time?

Is password is probably Rudy loves Donnie.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic