IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 3: No Hugging, No Kissing till You Make Me Your Wife

VaSportsMom

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barefoot on railroad tracks? Thats a Darwin Award waiting to happen.

And aren't railroad tracks a favorite fundy photo shoot location?  

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

yeah no clue why Fundie's love railroads   david and Cil in their wedding clothes on a railroad is odd. Part of me wonders if Carlin is trying to copy Josie. seeing the pose reminded me of the second picture in this post Josie did in May.  plus the caption being similar.  

now onto Evan's hands they are just hanging there it's not like we don't know they have hugged before. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

yeah no clue why Fundie's love railroads   david and Cil in their wedding clothes on a railroad is odd. Part of me wonders if Carlin is trying to copy Josie. seeing the pose reminded me of the second picture in this post Josie did in May.  plus the caption being similar.  

now onto Evan's hands they are just hanging there it's not like we don't know they have hugged before. 

I think saying the pose is copying Josie is reaching. Is a very tipical couple pose. 

2 minutes ago, Hisey said:

No hugee no kissee?

Sorry, perhaps that's a reference to something. But it sounds kinda racist to me.

No hugee no kissee?
Sorry, perhaps that's a reference to something. But it sounds kinda racist to me.

Definitely not racist. Just a bit of good fun. Wow, do I ever miss my youth! Thanks for posting the song,@Ivycoveredtower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Great, now I have the song, “To All the Girls I’ve Loved before” with the fundie lyric change, “To All the Girls I’ve Hugged Before”, stuck in my head!

19 hours ago, HereticHick said:

what is the point of taking off one's shoes in such a location?  does it prove her godliness if she *doesn't* slice her foot open on a sharp rock or bit of rusty metal and contract tetanus?

and did he take off his tie and hold it in his left hand?  it's sticking rather awkwardly out of his hip.....

3 minutes ago, catlady said:

what is the point of taking off one's shoes in such a location?  does it prove her godliness if she *doesn't* slice her foot open on a sharp rock or bit of rusty metal and contract tetanus?

and did he take off his tie and hold it in his left hand?  it's sticking rather awkwardly out of his hip.....

yep he took his tie off you can see it better in the second photo. no clue why though. 

5 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

yep he took his tie off you can see it better in the second photo. no clue why though. 

Perhaps he's going to tie the damsel in distress to the railroad tracks with his necktie, Snidely Whiplash style.

12 hours ago, catlady said:

I'm just glad she didn't try to walk along the actual metal track in those shoes. Now THAT's asking for disaster.

Railroads are a popular background for pictures. I see them a lot (especially with hipsters). Same goes for bare feet. All so natural - you know.

I actually begin to believe they browse Pinterest for photo poses and ideas and then go out for a private photoshoot to recreate it- solely to post it on Instagram.  And I wonder if they do more than one location at one day. Nothing in this photo comes natural or is a short blink in real life. The pic is nice (by Pinterest and Insta standards) and I think whoever puts it all together (make up, clothes, poses, photo, editing?) has enough talent in recreating to maybe earn some money with it from time to time. 

Get your ‘gram perfect (for Jesus)- with Carlin and Lawson Bates. The fans might actually book them....

Oh yes, I agree @just_ordinary, these photos are all super contrived. It's not like they are hanging out on the railway tracks and just happened to take a few candid snaps!

I wonder how she gets him to do these things. Honey, dress up. We're doing yet another photo shoot. This time on train tracks.  

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

I wonder how she gets him to do these things. Honey, dress up. We're doing yet another photo shoot. This time on train tracks.  

oh i think he loves it even more than she does

If only they could go and make out like regular 20 year olds--maybe they'd have less time to be Instagram models! : )

28 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

If only they could go and make out like regular 20 year olds--maybe they'd have less time to be Instagram models! : )

Nah. There would just be more kissing pictures. 

In the last live there were only Carlin and Josie so they answered a lot of questions. Carlin said she will graduate in may, but she doesnt know if she will marry before or after, that it depends on when he proposes. I totally think they will be married by the time she graduates.

Carlin also said she is working as a piano teacher and she loves the job. I didnt even knew she played the piano but i guess is good that she has an extra income with Evan still finishing his studies.

Also, Josie joked that no way Kelly is going to let Carlin marry early because she does all the schooling and she would not manage without her. Even as a joke is pretty disturbing thing to say giving the circunstances.

On 8/19/2018 at 4:32 PM, HereticHick said:

Re: RR photos. It’s just trendy In general. 

On 8/19/2018 at 8:23 PM, Hisey said:

No hugee no kissee?

Can you explain why this sounds racist? Not arguing. I really want to know. 

34 minutes ago, llucie said:

Also, Josie joked that no way Kelly is going to let Carlin marry early because she does all the schooling and she would not manage without her.

I bet it isn't even that much of a joke.  Can't help but wonder if they would be more open to letting Carlin get married if she wasn't needed by Kelly. 

5 hours ago, llucie said:

Also, Josie joked that no way Kelly is going to let Carlin marry early because she does all the schooling and she would not manage without her.

It's SOOO important that they homeschool but no one wants to actually do it. Gosh, they have those two cute little boys, they could be having so much fun teaching them the basics.

But how could Kelly travel and have fun and give speeches about being an amazing homeschooling mom if she had to stay at home and homeschool her kids?!

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived