Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
VaSportsMom

JRod 73: The Boy Who Lived (In a Basement)

Recommended Posts

Tired
VaSportsMom

Timothy is celebrating his freedom. Jill is planning a heavenly reunion and Snuggles has been captured and returned to the RV. 

 

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JenniferJuniper

Oh, my, Toto.  Threads come and go so quickly around here. 

  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
VaSportsMom
17 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Oh, my, Toto.  Threads come and go so quickly around here. 

You’re not in Kansas anymore. 

Actually Im behind and have no clue where Jilly is now so you may very well be in Kansas. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 22
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy
OutoftheShadows

I still think Timothy is in a basement nook, rather than a room, per se. In the picture of the second fridge in the kitchen, it looks like there’s a stairway to the right of the fridge. In the next photo, it looks, to my eye, like the stairway ends just behind Nurie and Anonymous  Rodboy. Imagine walking down those stairs and where you’d end up. That’s my theory anyway. 

(Sorry, I’m on a new IPad with a fancy new wireless keyboard, so inserting a photo is way beyond my skill level at the moment. I’ll get the hang of this newfangled technology eventually.)

  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlemommy

I’m sure Jill will be very confused by this thread title since she’s so determined to be non-worldly.  So, Jill, it refers to Harry Potter and also to your son, the newly non-departed Timothy Rodrigues. If you can’t remember what he looks like, please reference any of the 3 billion family pictures you’ve taken. All are different and manage to be exactly the same all at once. It’s magical.

I’m wondering why Tim’s room is referred to as “The Throne.” Maybe because it stinks? My immediate assumption was that it was at the top of the house in finished attic space, but I think the consensus is that he’s in a basement.

  • Upvote 19
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Dandruff

I guess Tim is attending church today and is wondering how his first day of classes and work will go tomorrow.  I hope he gets encouragement and a nice meal from someone.  I also hope he has been taught some basic cooking techniques so he's not eating ramen and mac 'n cheese for the next 5 years.

Meanwhile, there's one less mouth to feed at the Rods but also one less child's body to help with the long lists of chores.  And I expect that mama is crying a lot, wearing black, and needing *quite* a bit of attention.

  • Upvote 33
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alice in Fundieland
23 minutes ago, littlemommy said:

I’m wondering why Tim’s room is referred to as “The Throne.” Maybe because it stinks? My immediate assumption was that it was at the top of the house in finished attic space, but I think the consensus is that he’s in a basement.

I thought Jill said something about her decorating it so well that they called it the Throne. Basically implying that because of her decorating prowess, Timothy’s precious Mama left him with a room FAR superior to the rooms of the other students aka The Throne. :pb_rollseyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Depressed
Sky with diamonds

I can't get over how tacky that room is. I hope Timothy can put his own touches on it. I recently moved, and I don't feel like I'm me without some of my stuff around me, then again I'm sentimental. 

Good luck Timothy. There's a big world out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OhNoNike

The horse and dolphin figurines and lighted topiary finish it off.  Sigh  

 

  • Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan
28 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

I thought Jill said something about her decorating it so well that they called it the Throne. Basically implying that because of her decorating prowess, Timothy’s precious Mama left him with a room FAR superior to the rooms of the other students aka The Throne. :pb_rollseyes:

So they’re mocking him?

@VaSportsMom I SEVERELY love the new thread title. It LITERALLY makes my heart sing.

  • Upvote 12
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sparklymagie

Would it be possible to add the thread number to the thread title? I initially thought this was an offshoot thread about Timothy until I noticed that the last numbered thread was locked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
VaSportsMom
12 minutes ago, sparklymagie said:

Would it be possible to add the thread number to the thread title? I initially thought this was an offshoot thread about Timothy until I noticed that the last numbered thread was locked.

Done. So sorry. No clue how that skipped my mind but I’m glad that you brought it up. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
catlady
11 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

So they’re mocking him?

I wouldn’t put it past Jill.  After all, she once mocked Renee/Kaylee’s* footwear at a restaurant. 

(I can’t remember which of the girls wore sandals and socks on that cold, rainy day.  Of course, Jill and David are at fault for not providing her with appropriate shoes.

  • Upvote 10
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Coconutwater

I just read the blog and I’ve been hearing about this family on here for a bit and I’m about to go down the rabbit hole...why are they acting like they’re never going to see him again? He’s in school, they travel, it’s not like he’s gone forever. That post was so dramatic...any ideas where I should start on this family? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
catlady

Oh, @Coconutwater, you need a team of rescue ferrets.  Think of the biggest drama queen and attention whore in your life.  Jill Rodrigues will make her/him look humble and meek.

  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 26
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Coconutwater
2 minutes ago, catlady said:

Oh, @Coconutwater, you need a team of rescue ferrets.  Think of the biggest drama queen and attention whore in your life.  Jill Rodrigues will make her/him look humble and meek.

Send the rescue ferrets, I’m about to dive in! 

  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 20
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FunFunFundie

Jill commented on the fire department's release of the information about the Henry family's fire. "I support the Henry family, and believe they did all they could," she said.

Just kidding, she used it as a reason to discuss herself and her family.

 

fire.JPG

  • Upvote 12
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 12
  • Haha 16
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
FecundFundieFundus
1 hour ago, littlemommy said:

I’m sure Jill will be very confused by this thread title since she’s so determined to be non-worldly.  So, Jill, it refers to Harry Potter and also to your son, the newly non-departed Timothy Rodrigues. If you can’t remember what he looks like, please reference any of the 3 billion family pictures you’ve taken. All are different and manage to be exactly the same all at once. It’s magical.

I’m wondering why Tim’s room is referred to as “The Throne.” Maybe because it stinks? My immediate assumption was that it was at the top of the house in finished attic space, but I think the consensus is that he’s in a basement.

IT'S SO TRUE THOUGH. When you see photos from years ago it takes a few minutes to realize that the kids are so much younger. Poses, lighting, mismatched lumpy clothes, skinny stiff faced kids... It all runs together.

10 minutes ago, Coconutwater said:

I just read the blog and I’ve been hearing about this family on here for a bit and I’m about to go down the rabbit hole...

Best wishes! It takes forever and a day to get through. I found it worth it, though. It's a trip to compare her first few threads where people are giving her the benefit of the doubt and sticking up for her to now, where we all speculate what her next narcissistic height will be. 

Excited to learn more about Forgotten Son #2 now that sweet precious right-hand Timothy (Mr. Fix It! Always a help! Hard worker! Pure heart!) is GONE. Will #2 suddenly be revealed to have had a pure amazing servant's heart all along? Will Janessa get more "airtime" now the drama of Tim Bits leaving is on the wane? I'M ON TENTERHOOKS. 

  • Upvote 21
  • Haha 6
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Don'tlikekoolaid

Tim bits!!!!!!  LOL.   Love it!

  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurky

If we're the hate followers, and Jill follows us to hate on us right back, what does that make her? 

(It's always interesting when someone like Jill, who publishes so much, to get attention and filthy lucre, complains that she's getting the wrong kinds of attention...)

 

  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Depressed
Sky with diamonds
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Coconutwater said:

Send the rescue ferrets, I’m about to dive in! 

Prepare yourself. I seriously ncannot get some of the things I've read about Jill has said and done without thought out of my mind. A furneal selfie very recently with the parents of 3 kids that tragically died is one of them. 

Jill has no boundaries.

Edited by Sky with diamonds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
FecundFundieFundus
18 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Tim bits!!!!!!  LOL.   Love it!

Haha he looks exactly like his namesake, but smaller. Had to go with the Tim Horton's reference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Depressed
Sky with diamonds
54 minutes ago, FunFunFundie said:

Jill commented on the fire department's release of the information about the Henry family's fire. "I support the Henry family, and believe they did all they could," she said.

Just kidding, she used it as a reason to discuss herself and her family.

 

fire.JPG

Cry me the river Nile, JRod. Playing the victim again.

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DooDahDame

It took me quite a while to get up to speed with the travels and travails of Jill and I would like to share my PJ story/stories. They are similar but nothing can compare to Jill’s antics.

Mr. 3D and I had both been married to others and each had two children. My PJ is my adult stepson. Mr. 3D’s ex made sure son and father had little/no relationship until SS was an adult.  SS married and divorced once, twice, and then thrice. When my MIL passed away ten years ago SS attended the funeral, introduced wife number four and wanted family pictures taken since we didn’t see each other often. That was met with a resounding Not Only No but Hell No.

Fast forward ten years, Mr. 3D’s sister passed away two months ago and we were treated to same scenario with new wife, number five. The family joke is don’t die or SS will introduce new wife and want family pictures again. You have to have a sense of humor in this family!

  • Upvote 8
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 7
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Dandruff
1 hour ago, Coconutwater said:

That post was so dramatic...any ideas where I should start on this family? 

If you have an alcoholic beverage of choice, you might want to start there.

19 minutes ago, Lurky said:

If we're the hate followers, and Jill follows us to hate on us right back, what does that make her?

A sinner.  Didn't Jesus say to turn the other cheek?

  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×