• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Maintenance tomorrow Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
skrmom

Especially for a girl

skrmom

Chloe built something with Legos. Apparently, remarkable skill for a girl.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 3

OhNoNike

Well shit. My two girls must be fucking geniuses.  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 14
  • Love 3

SoSoNosy

Oh, that absolutely infuriated me!  I really had to sit on my typing fingers to keep from blasting the heck out of her.

JermajestyDuggar

So is Zoo saying that since she herself is a female, she is less intelligent than 50% of the population? Why would she put down her own sex? 

Hisey
Posted (edited)

Wow, my youngest has completed some of the most complex Lego builds out there, including many Lego Technics with their remote controls, pneumatic pumps, motors, etc. And I made no effort to "develop this early" because she is a lowly female who needs extra help.  She started at around 9, because she wanted to.

Though, honestly, I fail to see how Chloe sticking Legos together counts as "math" or "science." She is a toddler, and too young to do anything that can remotely be classified as STEM.

KC Jones   It is a fact female have weaker minds.

And thank you, Mr. Jones, for that very intelligent comment! You sound like a real rocket scientist, yourself.

Edited by Hisey

Fenchurch

Well, damn.  My daughter didn't have an special STEM education, just the regular old education at a regular old school.

Not only is she naturally adept at physics and math (achieving a 88% and 90% in Grade 12), she also takes Engineering Graphics and Design as a subject and consistently achieves 95%+.

Isn't it amazing what girls can achieve when their mothers don't tell them "that girls have lesser spatial and mathematical skills than boys, unless they are exposed to developing those areas before 5th grade or so".

Zsu is a shitty parent and I officially hate her.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

OhNoNike
3 minutes ago, Fenchurch said:

“...girls have lesser spatial and mathematical skills than boys, unless they are exposed to developing those areas before 5th grade or so".

And yet Solomon didn’t do algebra...

JermajestyDuggar

This won’t stay up for long:

6496D488-1E99-49C2-B877-F2D3B6C2FBF5.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

Terrie

The person claiming that this shows what a great teacher ZZ is baffles me. The kid put some blocks together. She's on track for motor skills. Congrats?

SoSoNosy

Oh, what a bunch of screaming idiots!  Zsu backed up just a little bit, but that guy who said women "were made to be helpmeets" is brain dead.  The post about poor Boaz's death didn't stay long at all.  Interesting that one of the protesters is Stevie Anderson.

I am reminded of something I read in a book a long, long time ago.  "She divorced him while he was still able to tie his own shoes", about a strong woman and a man who wanted her to do everything for him.

Terrie
59 minutes ago, SoSoNosy said:

Zsu backed up just a little bit, but that guy who said women "were made to be helpmeets" is brain dead

I think that person is s fake profile, there to try to rile things up. In fact, given the only two additional items on the the profile are following other fundies of very different types.

Hisey

Wow. .  my two kids spent their infancy and some of their toddler years in orphanages, where no one was providing them with a special STEM education (though they got very good care despite this fatal flaw).  I hate math and never provided that special STEM education, either. Their dad likes math well enough, but never really taught them much in that area, because it didn't really interest him.

Nonetheless, my oldest got a 5 on both her AP Calculus exams, an 800 on her Math Subject exam (or whatever they call it nowadays), and a near-perfect math SAT score (with no studying at all). Her little sister is doing equally well in math. I don't know why they are good at math, but it ain't me.

Could it be that kids just have innate qualities that they develop or choose not to develop, based on their own interests and desires?

I'll say it again. Chloe is a cutie, it's nice she put some blocks together, but that isn't math and it isn't science. If anything, it shows good fine motor skills.

Also, I am a SAHM but not particularly good at any housekeeping skill. I'm passable, at best. My  husband -- the penis holder -- would make a much better hausfrau.

viii

I think it's fair to call ZZ out on her treatment of Chloe as a baby, and even the tongue tie, but I think it's too far to bring the death of a baby into it. Tasteless. 

JermajestyDuggar
Posted (edited)

She’s so fucking gross. She’s exploited by her husband and her two oldest daughters are exploited by her!

4A68B072-136E-45FF-92E4-74E3C494CFEB.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 11
  • Thank You 1

OhNoNike

The only credit I’ll give her is that she actually talks back rather than just deleting everything negative. 

JermajestyDuggar
1 hour ago, OhNoNike said:

The only credit I’ll give her is that she actually talks back rather than just deleting everything negative. 

True. Lori and TAM just delete and block like it’s their job. 

OhNoNike

And Jill R

Fenchurch
On 8/10/2018 at 3:15 AM, OhNoNike said:

Except she deleted my comments.  I also called her out on it and got deleted.

JermajestyDuggar
12 hours ago, Fenchurch said:

Except she deleted my comments.  I also called her out on it and got deleted.

Not surprised. Most holier than thou fundies can’t handle an ounce of opposition. 

Katieisuncool
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Not surprised. Most holier than thou fundies can’t handle an ounce of opposition. 

Do you guys remember Tila Tequila? She now goes by the name Tornado Tien and thinks she's a prophet of God. She does the same thing. On her Instagram she'll delete any comments she dislikes. 

And I totally think she needs her own subforum on FJ. 

Edited by Katieisuncool

AtlanticTug

I hope that no female OBGYN or anaesthesiologist or nurse "stoops so low" as to show up to work on the day Zsu is giving birth again. I mean she wouldn't want to be a de facto slave owner, would she?

JermajestyDuggar
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AtlanticTug said:

I hope that no female OBGYN or anaesthesiologist or nurse "stoops so low" as to show up to work on the day Zsu is giving birth again. I mean she wouldn't want to be a de facto slave owner, would she?

Oh she liked her nurses. She said so herself. She loves the women who are slaves to their jobs when they are waiting on her. 

Fenchurch
4 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

This was the basic gist of my comment.  I said that working women are reprobates, except when Zsu needs qualified nurses and doctors, then they get a respite, but that Zsu will go right back to condemning them when they are no longer needed.

I guess that the truth hurts?

JermajestyDuggar
Posted (edited)

If Zoo truly felt like women are slaves to their jobs, she would actually take action and do something about it. But she doesn’t. She sits on her ass and complains while reaping the benefits of other women’s “slave labor.” She benefits every single day from working mothers. Whether it’s at Costco or Panera. There are working mothers everywhere. If a political figure started promising 6 months maternity leave to all women in the US, she wouldn’t vote for them. Because she doesn’t vote. She doesn’t even do the bare minimum. 

viii
21 hours ago, Katieisuncool said:

Do you guys remember Tila Tequila? She now goes by the name Tornado Tien and thinks she's a prophet of God. She does the same thing. On her Instagram she'll delete any comments she dislikes. 

And I totally think she needs her own subforum on FJ. 

OMG I loved her dating show. I'm going to have to go to her instagram now and see what she's been up to.