IGNORED

Dullards 63: Law School Participation Trophy

VaSportsMom

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m surprised she included “fab fit fun promotes female founded companies.” Isn’t that a no no?

Is this the their plan for making money/supporting the family while Derdick is in law school?

27 minutes ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

Jill and Fabfitfun seem like an odd pairing to me.

I know. Compared to say Whitney Bates who works out, has killer fashion sense, and just seems to fit well with the brand, Jill does seem a bit odd. However, at least she smiled and had someone else take the picture. Its a lot less awkward! 

39 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

However, at least she smiled and had someone else take the picture. 

And at least her mouth is shut in all but the eating photo. 

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I shouldn't be surprised, but it's a shame they chose to partner with someone whose husband harassed a teenage girl online. (We know she shares the same beliefs. I doubt she disagreed with any of that)

The joke's on fabfitfun, tho.  Many of her followers can't afford the $10 CD her mother is shilling much less a $50 box full of luxury items.  They should have done a little more research on the demographic that follows her.  

But hey, girlfriend got a free box out it.  Grift 'em if you got 'em.

She needs to sell 3 boxes for hers to be gratis. FWIW, she'll earn a whopping $8/box bought with her code.

18 hours ago, finnlassie said:

LegalEagle! Here's one of his react videos:

And honestly, I went down the rabbit hole and watched non-react videos of his, and they're still pretty entertaining even though I don't care about going to law school for one bit!

I've gotta watch his Suits one... that's gotta be the worst law show I've ever watched.   In it, supposedly professional and heroic conduct would actually result in law society discipline for incompetence of counsel.

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

I’m surprised she included “fab fit fun promotes female founded companies.” Isn’t that a no no?

Her mention of "girls going to school" is interesting too.

3 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Is this the their plan for making money/supporting the family while Derdick is in law school?

I'm actually not that surprised at that one. at one point she was trying to get people to buy jewelry from women she'd met during her mission with Derick. 

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived