• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Maintenance tomorrow Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
unsafetydancer

Warding off the assholes

Tired
unsafetydancer

Hey folks, possibly this is a bit of an odd question but how do I turn off the gigantic asshole attracting device I seem to have? I only seem to attract the useless prats, the menchildren and the out and out psychos. I'm nice, I cook good food and I am not wholly unfortunate looking. Any advice would be awesome.

Walking Cat Bed

Friend, this is my LIFE. I'm in an area known for outdoorsy activities (I like the "drinking on shaded patios" kind of being outdoorsy, not the "climb mountains to camp in the woods" kind), so plenty of the options are very athletic and want someone similar. Then there are the usual manchildren and shits-for-brains (usually those groups are inclined to state "lol no fatties" or pull classic "nice guy" tactics). 

And being childree decreases my dating pool quite a bit, as I'm not inclined to pursue someone who wants kids when I don't. 

As for advice...focus on your interests and do things on your own. It's better to be fulfilled in your own right and think of dating as an enhancement. 

Sign in to follow this