IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

CAUTION: RAGE INDUCING!

Apparently The Wall will be a brick wall, and you (yes you!) can buy your very own brick! At only $59.99 per brick! ( a similar non-engraved brick sells for 50 cents at Home Depot)

http://borderwallbricks.com/

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, Cartmann99 said:

When I watch clips of Paris Dennard, I always wonder what horrors happened in his past that led him to want to support a man like Trump. 

The color of one's skin does not affect the effects of brainwashing. 

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The color of one's skin does not affect the effects of brainwashing. 

I saw him on CNN this AM before I left for work.  He was asked to name West Wing officials who are African-American.  Of course he flubbed it and tried to pass off some East Wing people as West Wing ones.

I’m building html tables and all my mind can think about are the TDs

<td>crazy ass racists</td>

That's exactly what my therapist told me, adding, "but you could lose a few pounds first so you won't make such a fat fucking corpse,".

I love the first comment:

Why does every picture of Trump supporters look like a gathering of people high-school classmates voted Most Likely to be Incarcerated?

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

@GreyhoundFan, I particularly liked this one in the comments in your above tweet. 

image.png.6e3b5bded8af83e31df76494059a4c4a.png

As a person who has dyslexia I was going to say "Hey, don't judge him".  However, fuck it, the guy is a bottom feeder. 

26 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

As a person who has dyslexia I was going to say "Hey, don't judge him".  However, fuck it, the guy is a bottom feeder. 

If he had written a well thought out letter to the editor and made that mistake, I wouldn't have made a comment. However, I gladly slam on people who bless Faux.

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

But if you have dyslexia and you know it, wouldn’t you check and double check the spelling on something like this? Ask someone else if everything is spelled correctly? Especially if you’re attempting to show off your tribe’s percieved superiority? 

That’s what I find so egregious about it all. Their arrogance. 

The showing off of what they believe to be their cleverness, and instead starkly showing their stupidity to the world is what’s so deserving of snark.

This happened earlier this year (March 2018), and there was infidelity involved but can't remember if there was an in law. It was definitely in a trailer park with an adjacent WalMart.  The result was that the guy who had the mailing list and managed the web site shut it all down, basically zeroing out the entire organization. 

It was discussed on fj in detail. 

ETA: Gizmodo covered it as did other outlets.  It's a priceless alt-right, White Supremacist, neo-Nazi dumpster fire cluster fuck cum circular firing squad. 

White Supremacist Assault and Adultery Scandal Ends in Jilted Neo-Nazi Web Admin Deleting Site

So Jerry, exactly how many affairs with Playboy bunnies and adult film actresses have you had?

I'm pretty sure we also ended up with Bush II because people could imagine 'having a beer' with him. :pb_rollseyes:

Though on that note... I could tolerate Bush II (and was too young to drink during most of his time anyway) but Trump... nope. He's a creep.

18 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

So Jerry, exactly how many affairs with Playboy bunnies and adult film actresses have you had?

This asshole is a key reason why many people think evangelicals are full of shit and can take their religion and shove it. Trump acts like no one I know, and multi millionaires are decidedly not one of "us". Requiring decent behavior by our leaders is hardly making them royalty, and actual royalty has been known to behave badly. These rabid Dump supporters will go to any length to support the asshole-in-chief. Dump is not presidential because he is not a decent human being fit to represent this nation on the world stage, in addition to being an intellectual lightweight. And yeah, Jerry likely has sex scandals in his closet, evangelicals are very fucked-up when it comes to sex. Excuse me while I go puke.

On 8/17/2018 at 3:08 AM, AmazonGrace said:

I hear he is going to be the star on The Bachelor. Put on your fight'n clothes gals because this is about to go down.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived