Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2018 at 6:25 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

20180918_maggie9.PNG

Either terminally stupid or a hard core racist fuck stick. Or both

Yup, Cody Wilson (basic Deplorable scumbag of 3-D printed gun infamy) was arrested in Taiwan and will be extradited back to the US to face changes of sexual assault of a minor. 

Taiwan has no extradition treaty with the US, but here's how it went down:  

Spoiler

....BuzzFeed reported that Taiwanese authorities collared him around 5 p.m. local time, after he tried to check into a business hotel with his passport. The document was canceled by the American Institute, the de facto U.S. embassy in Taiwan.

The agency told BuzzFeed that because Wilson “lost a valid travel document, he no longer has a legal status to stay in Taiwan. The National Immigration Agency is now urging the American Institute in Taiwan to issue a valid travel document for Mr Wilson, so he can be deported back to the U.S. accordingly. The AIT will determine how Mr Wilson shall be handled.”

Full text here: 

3D-Printed Gun Creator Cody Wilson Arrested In Taiwan After Sexual Assault Charge

*does little happy dance*

I'm putting this here in Deplorables because Dinesh D'Souza is one and he was just owned by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20180923_maggie9.PNG

What is that thing just above the letter p supposed to be?

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

How come all these respect the flag people tattoo filthy rag flags on themselves.

There are some mysteries that are never meant to be solved. 

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Maybe a cartoon bandit with a gun?  But it looks like the hat was carved out of a watermelon.  I hope the Trump was photoshopped, because he may regret it when/if he grows up.

7 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Maybe a cartoon bandit with a gun?  But it looks like the hat was carved out of a watermelon.  I hope the Trump was photoshopped, because he may regret it when/if he grows up.

My first thought was a metal robot with an erection, but that didn't make any sense to me, so that's why I was asking.

On 9/23/2018 at 11:40 PM, Cartmann99 said:

I searched for an answer to this question, and only found other threads in which people were asking the same question. The guy claiming it is his tattoo says it was an old prison tattoo, but doesn't say what it is supposed to be.

https://twitter.com/robertk54756582

However, my search was not fruitless -- I found a Trump tattoo that made me laugh.  I'm not sure if this guy likes Trump or is mocking him, but I hope he goes around humming Gounod's Funeral March of a Marionette whenever he wears shorts:

Spoiler

image.png.83a6e48dcb46fc952042b0a916d67816.png

On 9/25/2018 at 8:55 PM, thoughtful said:

I searched for an answer to this question, and only found other threads in which people were asking the same question. The guy claiming it is his tattoo says it was an old prison tattoo, but doesn't say what it is supposed to be.

https://twitter.com/robertk54756582

However, my search was not fruitless -- I found a Trump tattoo that made me laugh.  I'm not sure if this guy likes Trump or is mocking him, but I hope he goes around humming Gounod's Funeral March of a Marionette whenever he wears shorts:

Hide contents

image.png.83a6e48dcb46fc952042b0a916d67816.png

It looks like Alfred Hitchcock to me.

image.png.35fcbf115e136adb722d8bf2232a8fb4.png

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

It looks like Alfred Hitchcock to me.

That's the joke -- it's a parody of the famous Hitchcock doodle, altered slightly to look like Trump.

So I was reading "Dear Annie" and got an advertisement for "The Trump Prophecy". Has anyone heard of this? The cult that has sprung up around this man is so creepy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Prophecy

I feel this is the appropriate place to mention it, since to make this movie... you definitely have to be a BT.

12 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

So I was reading "Dear Annie" and got an advertisement for "The Trump Prophecy". Has anyone heard of this? The cult that has sprung up around this man is so creepy.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Prophecy

At least somebody has some common sense.  From the Wiki linked above by @AmericanRose

Some Liberty University students created an online petition objecting to the school's involvement with the film. The petition said, "We should be very wary of modern-day prophets. Mark Taylor has claimed God told him that electing Trump will save the world which is unbiblical at best and heretical at worst."

The idea of The Trump Prophecy has such a Catholic vibe about it -- I'm thinking visions of the BVM, Lourdes, that sort of thing.  But I may also just be out of touch with a contemporary evangelical prophecy movement.  I met a woman two years ago while we were waiting to do a volunteer gig who mentioned she was going to a prophecy conference. I found this incredibly intriguing, but she clammed right up when I didn't make the right noises* and I didn't push.  

*One thing I encounter occasionally are people who drop a little hint that they are Christian -- like a code word or sentence.  When I don't respond in a way that telegraphs that I, too, am a Christian, things basically come to a halt. I always feel a little rejected, like I'm not part of the exclusive club, and therefore not worth their time. Or maybe I should be grateful they don't move straight into Maxhell "do you know where you're going when you die?"  mode. 

Well, bless Kanye's little ol' heart.......

Kanye and Trump were made for each other -- pig ignorant fame whores of a feather flocking together.

I hate to be so gosh darn gol dang mean about it, but those two just chafe my chaps! 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived