IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20180909_maggie11.PNG

I disagree. Those hats are not cheap. They cost 30 dollars a piece.

Seriously though, it is an appalling fact that BT’s are so angered by an ad, and are not bothered by ripping babies from their parents and sticking them in detention centers under inhumane circumstances.

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Yeah, I'm due for some new kicks and am seriously considering Nike. 

I wish I could, but they don't fit my wider feet well...

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

I disagree. Those hats are not cheap. They cost 30 dollars a piece.

You're right, they're not cheap, but they're cheaply made.

The woman blowing her nose during the Trump rally looked really ill.  I wish people like that would stay home and not infect others--sick people in general and BTs specifically.  :disgust:

Meanwhile in Florida

Cops say that Peter Jordan, who operates a concrete firm, “started talking about a football game which led to a conversation about Colin Kaepernick,” the former NFL quarterback whose new Nike commercial debuted last week.

Jordan began arguing about Kaepernick with an employee of the storage facility and challenged the worker to a fight. Jordan then “came around the desk and escalated the situation to a physical confrontation,” a witness told police. During the ensuing scuffle, a storage worker suffered an arm injury.

Jordan told cops that one of the employees “instigated him and started to curse at him.” The worker, Jordan said, supported “the protest Kaepernick created.” Jordan added that he had “no intentions to hit anyone,” but rather just wanted to yell in the face of one of men working the counter at the business.

Police reviewed surveillance footage showing that a “heated discussion...ultimately lead to violence with Peter being the primary aggressor.” Several combatants sustained minor injuries, cops noted.

On 9/10/2018 at 12:57 PM, AmazonGrace said:

When you love police brutality and are a mayor

Looks like the Kenner city attorney had a come to Jesus moment with the Mayor

The mayor of a New Orleans suburb said Wednesday he is rescinding his order banning his city's recreation department from purchasing Nike products for use at city recreation facilities.

Kenner Mayor Ben Zahn said at a news conference that he did so on the advice of the city attorney.

"That memorandum divided our city and placed Kenner in a false and unflattering light on the national stage," Zahn added.

Last week's order in a memo from Zahn came days after the athletic apparel maker began using former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in an ad campaign. Kaepernick ignited a firestorm in 2016 when he began kneeling during the national anthem to protest police brutality and social injustice.

The city attorney probably guessed that there was a high likelihood of a lawsuit in the city's future.

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20180913_maggie11.PNG

I play one of the Spanish language music channels on my vehicle's radio when I'm out and about just to irritate Branch Trumpvidians. 

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trumper librarian: "Books? We're against them." 

"It tells me that goose stepping morons like yourselves should try reading books instead of burning them!"  - Henry Jones, Sr.

And I do not doubt for once second that fornicate stick of a librarian would gladly burn that and other anti Trump books if given the chance.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived