• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The WaPo's Dana Milbank posted this:

You couldn't make this up.

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The WaPo's Dana Milbank posted this:

You couldn't make this up.

The strangest part about this is that this BT acknowledges that the presidunce is unfit for office. Cognitive dissonance is having a real hard time with this one.

Because the goal is not to fix societal problems in a mature adult way, he's succeeded if he breaks things that liberals like.

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Jimmy honey, have you forgotten your real estate business? Telling people that Branson, Missouri is dangerous is not gonna make people wanna buy your damn condos.

HIllary practices witchcraft, you know she does:  From Right Wing Watch

Liz Crokin Blames Her Surfing Injury On A Spell Cast By Hillary Clinton

Last week, right-wing “journalist” and fringe conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin lost the tips of two of her fingers in a surfing accident which she is blaming on a spell that may have been cast on her by Hillary Clinton.

Last night, Crokin posted a video on YouTube recounting her accident, which happened when the surfboard that she was holding by a rope was forcefully pulled away by a crashing wave, severing parts of two fingers. While she realizes that it was probably “just a freak accident,” that didn’t stop her from also asserting that it may have been the result of a curse that had been placed on her by Hillary Clinton or artist Marina Abramović or some other “witch” that is targeting her due to her efforts to expose the secret satanic cannibalistic pedophile cult that supposedly runs the world.

“These people that I expose engage in witchcraft,” Crokin said. “You know, the people like Marina Abramović, the people like Hillary Clinton, [the people] from the deep state articles that are getting ready to write a hit piece on me right now. Well, look it up. Look it up. Do research on Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton and their trip to Haiti and how—I think it was on their honeymoon—they admitted to doing voodoo there together. Research Marina Abramović; she talks about the rituals she does, she’s an occultist.”

“All these people dabble in witchcraft and spirit cooking,” she added. “So, do these people do witchcraft against me? Of course they do. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they were casting spells on me the night before.”

“These people do engage in witchcraft, they do cast spells on people,” Crokin insisted. “So I’m sure there was some spiritual stuff going on.”

I am just absolutely flabbergasted that in this day and age there are still people who wholeheartedly believe in witchcraft and evil spells. Wut? I mean really. What's next? That they start clamouring to burn Hillary and her lib followers at the stake? 

19 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I am just absolutely flabbergasted that in this day and age there are still people who wholeheartedly believe in witchcraft and evil spells. Wut? I mean really. What's next? That they start clamouring to burn Hillary and her lib followers at the stake? 

I would love for a reporter to ask Hillary about this and have Hillary's response  be that she's never even heard of this nutjob.

This afternoon I was heading into town when I came across a guy with two big ass flags on the back of his pickup. One US flag and another fuck face flag. Unfortunately I couldn’t get my window down fast enough to stick my arm out to deliver my one-fingered opinion of him and his hero.

4 hours ago, Howl said:

HIllary practices witchcraft, you know she does:  From Right Wing Watch

Liz Crokin Blames Her Surfing Injury On A Spell Cast By Hillary Clinton

My first though was: who the hell is Liz Crokin? My second thought was: my, my, doesn't someone think she's very important? Why would Hillary (or anyone else) waste important "spells" on her?

31 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My first though was: who the hell is Liz Crokin? My second thought was: my, my, doesn't someone think she's very important? Why would Hillary (or anyone else) waste important "spells" on her?

The only reason I know about her is Right Wing Watch. I go there sometimes to see what nonsense Jimmy Doom Buckets is up to, and I sometimes get sidetracked by the other nutters.

I realize the sign is probably fake, but I love the new name for Trumplandia: Dumbfuckistan.

20180830_maggie10.PNG

A theologian is warning  fundie Branch Trumpvidians that fornicate face will turn on them if it serves his agenda.

A Christian theologian has a stark warning for the evangelicals who support President Donald Trump.

Roger E. Olson wrote in a blog post on Patheos that Trump could turn on the Christian community “in a moment” ― if it serves his agenda. And, he said, that agenda wasn’t necessarily the same as that of the evangelical community, which has enthusiastically embraced the president.

Olson, a professor of Christian theology of ethics at George W. Truett Theological Seminary at Baylor University in Waco, Texas, said many evangelicals don’t necessarily believe that Trump is a man of faith. But they view him like Cyrus, the biblical Persian emperor who helped to free the Hebrew people and rebuild their temple in Jerusalem despite not being Jewish himself. 

Does it make me a bad person to hope that he does turn on them?

And yeah, I'll have lots of this if he does...

popcorn2.jpg.51815e29b3418491aee6699dc38e973b.jpg

Saw a (new to me) phrase yesterday:  Teahadist.  The damn tea baggers are in large part the spark that set the dumpster fire we are trying to put out today. 

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Roger E. Olson wrote in a blog post on Patheos that Trump could turn on the Christian community “in a moment” ― if it serves his agenda. And, he said, that agenda wasn’t necessarily the same as that of the evangelical community, which has enthusiastically embraced the president

Roger, since this article lists your full name and institution, get ready for the nutters to start trying to get you fired. 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived