IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

Will is a good person to follow on Twitter if you want to know what the QAnon folks are doing.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Cheeto, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name...

Matt's the CPAC guy who left the WHCD in a huff earlier this year.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:00 PM, Cartmann99 said:

When I watch clips of Paris Dennard, I always wonder what horrors happened in his past that led him to want to support a man like Trump. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cnn-suspends-contributor-paris-dennard-sexual-misconduct-report-1136903

"We are suspending Paris, effective immediately, while ‎we look into the allegations," a network spokesperson said.

CNN is suspending pro-Trump contributor Paris Dennard as it investigates allegations of misconduct first surfaced in a Washington Post story. 

The Post on Wednesday night reported that Dennard was fired from a previous job at Arizona State University for "making sexually explicit comments and gestures toward women, according to documents and a university official."

(For some odd reason - rolling eyes - CNN chose to run this on their CNN Money page, not their main page, and right now I can't even get the story to open on CNN Money).

3 hours ago, apple1 said:

CNN is suspending pro-Trump contributor Paris Dennard as it investigates allegations of misconduct first surfaced in a Washington Post story. 

Well, that may have solved the mystery of why Dennard likes Trump. I guess the bro bond of seeing women as commodities supersedes concerns about racism.

Re:  Alabama pastor scolding Jezebels

“I am not being political, but I don’t see how President Trump bears up under it,” Kilpatrick told his church. “

Uh huh.  Idiot pastor.  It's clearly Say-un attacking.  We need to send @pook's little red demon to straighten him out.

Spoiler

image.png.423c959f22d7b5a70a5596a57a3b7f64.png

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

“I am not being political, but I don’t see how President Trump bears up under it,” Kilpatrick told his church

Oh honey, I know what you mean! Have you heard about those godless liberals making up all those awful stories about our dear President being unfaithful to our beautiful First Lady? Just shameful! Jesus gave his life for us, and our dear  Mr. Trump gave up his cushy lifestyle in order to toil away endlessly to save our beloved country! Those stories of him being a corrupt liar and playing golf all the time are straight from the pit of hell! They are just mad that the Muslim from Kenya and his husband are no longer occupying the White house.

We need to pray every morning for the godless liberals to see the light of Jesus that shines forth from our dear President. It's just shameful how such a good and honest man is being prosecuted, simply because he stands up for our Lord and Savior!

Also, I have received a Word of Knowledge that our precious Lord will bless your church with unlimited abundance if you will commit to sending me all of the money you collect at services for the church. He wants you to begin this Sunday, and here's my address.

7 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

They are just mad that the Muslim from Kenya and his husband are no longer occupying the White house.

Wait, was that a real rumour? What about Michelle and the kids? Are they actors? Tell me this is a typo. Please.

11 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Wait, was that a real rumour? What about Michelle and the kids? Are they actors? Tell me this is a typo. Please.

@Destiny, here's an article about an Alex Jones video where he discusses his crazy theory:

Alex Jones claims he has 'proof' Michelle Obama is a man

In his latest attack on Michelle Obama, far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claims he has "the final proof" the former First Lady is a man. 

In a 12-minute video, the Infowars host analyses footage and photos which he believes prove Ms Obama has a penis. 

"Since the early days of the Obama administration, citizens across the board have studied videos and photos of Michelle Obama and said that she is a man," the shock jock said.

"And even [Barack] Obama has called her over and over again Michael. But new shock footage has emerged that is being censored off the internet as fast as you can upload it."

In the video, Mr Jones shows a series a pictures of Ms Obama and points out to pleats in her dresses and trousers he says is evidence she has a penis. 

The "shock" footage is a short clip showing someone saying: "Michelle is transgender, we all know it". 

Mr Jones added: "Now I'm not saying that Michelle Obama is a tran and I don't hate trannies. I'm a libertarian but we have famous photos of her where it appears she has a large bulge in her pants. 

"Michelle appears in photos and videos to have a very large penis in her pants, her shoulders are wide, her face is very, very masculine. She looks like a tranny. 

"And so you ask yourself are the children a beard for Obama and of course Michelle Obama or Michael Obama as he has called her." 

Mr Jones then shows a video of Mr Obama making a speech at a military base in Arlington, Virginia, during which he says "Michael and I".

But there was no suggestion that Mr Obama was referring to his wife and not someone who is genuinely called Michael. 

In another piece of footage, Mr Obama stutters when saying "Michelle" but he never actually says "Michael". 

The Infowars host adds the media has accused him of being the creator of this conspiracy theory, but he claims suspicions have been circulating on the internet since Mr Obama's election campaign and that he has nothing to do with them.  

This is not the first time Mr Jones has made these accusations against Ms Obama and last year he also claimed she secretly was a transgender man. 

Mr Jones has gained notoriety for his extreme views and brash style. He has previously claimed without evidence, that the Sandy Hook massacre and Boston bombings were hoaxes and that Barack Obama founded Isis. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alex-jones-michelle-obama-man-proof-infowars-conspiracy-theorist-sandy-hook-a7911996.html

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

But...but... according to Tomi Lehran, no first lady has ever been as maligned as Melania.

(Yes, very sadly, I do remember that.)

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

But...but... according to Tomi Lehran, no first lady has ever been as maligned as Melania.

(Yes, very sadly, I do remember that.)

Oh Tomi just wants to be Mrs. Trump IV. And what is up with her having a man’s name. We need to get Alex Jones to investigate 

On 8/23/2018 at 3:33 PM, Destiny said:

I fucking quit humanity.

cats_because_people_suck.png

On 8/20/2018 at 12:54 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Will is a good person to follow on Twitter if you want to know what the QAnon folks are doing.

Branch Trumpvidian fuck sticks ought to look in a goddamn mirror before whining about pain and division.   As far as I'm concerned they deserve whatever they get, including the breakups, loss of employment, ex-friends, and estrangement from family. 

And I hope any lawyer dumb enough bring a suit like that gets his ass laughed out of court and gets slapped with sanctions for wasting the court's time.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:21 PM, Howl said:

Know anything about Lionel's background?

Spoiler

https://www.gq.com/story/qanon-conspiracy-theorist-oval-office-trump

from his Wikipedia page (since these things can change rather quickly):

Lionel (radio personality)

BornMichael William Lebron
August 26, 1958 (age 60)
Tampa, Florida, United States

ResidenceManhattan, New York, United States

NationalityAmerican

EducationUniversity of South FloridaStetson University College of Law

Known forLegal and media analysis, Conspiracy theories

Spouse(s)Lynn Shaw (producer)[1]

Awards2015 New York Emmy Award for Writer: Commentary/Editorial

WebsiteLionel Media, Official Website, Lionel Media, on Twitter, Lionel Nation, on YouTube

Michael William Lebron (born August 26, 1958), popularly known as Lionel, is an internationally syndicated radio, television and YouTube legal and media analyst. He is a leading promoter of the right-wing QAnon conspiracy theory.[2]

Career

Lebron hosted the CourtTV law show Snap Judgment in the late 1990s.

Beginning in May 2007, Lebron replaced The Majority Report With Sam Seder on Air America Radio with a daily three-hour talk show. Sedar claimed that Lebron's unpopularity with Air America's listeners led to the loss of most of Seder's audience within a year of assuming the timeslot, as well as the loss of two-thirds of the live affiliates and live streaming.[better source needed][3]

Talkers Magazine included him in their 2010 "Heaviest Hundred" list at number 54,[4] and in their 2013 "Frontier Fifty" list at number 37.[5] In 2015, he won a New York Emmy Award for commentary/editorial writing.[6]

Lebron also appeared in an episode of House of Cards (Season 4: Episode 11: Chapter 50).[7]

Promotion of conspiracy theories

Since losing his Air America show, Lebron shifted his politics to the right and re-established himself on rightwing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' Infowars network, where he has used his new show to promote debunked conspiracy theories, such as false birtherism claims about President Barack Obama, "The Storm," claims the government is involved in a "cover up" of the Oct. 1, 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting[8], the 9/11 truther movement,[9] the anti-vaccine movement[10] and Qanon. [11]

Lebron has also regularly hosted conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, a prominent member of the birther movement and promoter of Qanon conspiracy theories[12] and has hosted and given friendly interviews to guests who have pushed the false conspiracy claim that the Dec. 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting did not occur[13].

Meeting with Trump

In August 2018, Lebron met with President Donald Trump at the White House and took pictures with Trump. Lebron that the two did not talk about the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory that Lebron helps promote, but that “I think we all know he knows about it.” [14][2]

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived