IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re:  Pamela Taylor FEMA fraudster - I was reading other articles that she was suspended after posting the horribleness, but that she was then reinstated, so this news makes me especially happy.  Who would take disaster relief away from true victims?!?  Oh, right, the orange one is working on that right now.  I wish her many years in prison.

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Because of course.

@AmazonGrace, You simply cannot imagine how happy this makes me.  I wonder if her fellow inmates will know her backstory.....Can you follow up and let us, and especially me,  know how many years she gets at sentencing?

Imma go get one immediately because it's just what was missing in my life : a worthless trinket with the face of some narcissistic nobody. 

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Imma go get one immediately because it's just what was missing in my life : a worthless trinket with the face of some narcissistic nobody. 

You can hang it up next to your Trumpy Bear! 

(I keed, I keed!) 

33 minutes ago, Howl said:

You can hang it up next to your Trumpy Bear! 

(I keed, I keed!) 

You know, as whacked out as some of Donnie's cult members are, I'm honestly surprised that I'm not hearing tales like people coming out of comas or burglars dropping valuables and running away because a Trumpy Bear was in the room. :think:

14 hours ago, Howl said:

@AmazonGrace, You simply cannot imagine how happy this makes me.  I wonder if her fellow inmates will know her backstory.....Can you follow up and let us, and especially me,  know how many years she gets at sentencing?

I bet she was real surprised that she wasn't let off the hook like her hero Donald Dumbfuck and other Republicans have been up to date.  After all stealing from those in need of assistance has risen to the level of a fucking art form within the GOP.

And as for her two things....

Thoughts and Prayers.

Kelsey Grammer revealed he's pro-Trump and Brexit on Radio 4 and fans are disappointed

Kelsey Grammer and his co-star Danielle de Niese appeared on Radio 4’s Today show to talk about their hit musical 'Man of La Mancha', which is being revived by English National Opera.

Though the discussion was supposed to centre on the show, Grammer veered off course when he talked about Brexit and his support of Trump, before launching into a critique of the "left".

Though he voted for Donald Trump in the general elections, he began by insisting he isn't a "big government guy".

He said: "I’m a conservative. I have been for a long time. I’m not a big government guy."

I do overhear the talk about Brexit and I think, 'Well, why are they voting again for it?'

But that’s a bit like – we do this in America too these days with like well

I think, well couldn’t you vote once? It’s sort of like you keep voting to get the result you want [laughs]. 

The presenter went on to ask him if he'd changed his mind about Trump given all the controversy around the US president?

In terms of policy I don’t have a lot of problems with what he’s doing, ah, he’s a bit of a, uh brat. I guess you could say.

And that is astounding for people especially for people who come from the more liberal side of politics. They’re used to being the brats. [laughs].

They just never had anybody come back at them in the same way. We’ve witnessed in American politics the same basic language since Ronald Reagan. This is the first guy who fires back so it’s really unpleasant and they thought he shouldn’t be elected anyway.

I'd heard that Kelsey Grammer was interested in doing a reboot of Frasier. Is he unaware of the audience demographics for the original show, or is he hoping that this iteration of Frasier Crane will more accurately reflect his own political views?

We know that Wapo is corrupt because last night  they didn't predict an arrest that happened this morning 

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

We know that Wapo is corrupt because last night  they didn't predict an arrest that happened this morning 

I work at a printer and I have SO MANY customers who just don't understand that images and words don't instantaneously appear on paper the second they're approved to print. They'll approve something, and say "so, do I wait, or..." and I have to explain to them. Plates have to be made, presses set up, ink is wet. It has to dry. Even digital printing takes a few minutes of setup, and isn't instant, and that's not until all the layout work is finished. Newspapers are AMAZINGLY fast, but still, getting ink on paper takes time.

Online can be instant. On paper? NOT INSTANT. Democracy may die in darkness, but it won't be because the people printing the newspaper aren't mind readers. 

it might be because of the idiots who don't understand how ink and paper work, however.

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

While breathlessly covering Jussie Smollett's a black man's downfall with glee, ass hats like Brit Hume and Fox and Trump pretended that no white supremacist Coast Guard lieutenant had been arrested for planning domestic terrorism and who had a spread sheet hit list with *checks notes*  the names of Democratic politicians and journalists who dared oppose or criticize Trump. 

Doing something profoundly stupid and paying for it with a check does not equal planning to kill as many people as possible, because of your profound desire for an all white homeland. 

Keep in mind that Christopher Paul Hasson is not a young guy -- he is 49 years old.  The synagogue shooter (46), the guy (66) who shot up the Congressional baseball practice, the pipe bomb guy (56), the Las Vegas shooter(64) -- all older men.  I'd be interested in knowing what FBI profilers would say about mass shooters in this age range. 

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Suburia is lovely this time of the year.

Yikes! it looks like she should have spent more time in class and less time in her sorority house or a fraternity house! This woman and Trump deserve each!

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Suburia is lovely this time of the year.

Maybe she drives a Subaru and is from Suburian. Her husband drives Ford and is a Fordian

Is she "wite" because she covered herself in Wite-Out?

Robert Kraft, the owner of the Patriots, one of fuck face's buddies and all around douche cannons got his ass arrested

In his Tuesday news conference about a major human trafficking investigation , Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said about 100 men would be arrested.

On Friday, Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr confirmed to WPTV that Kraft is one of 25 men being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

He confirmed that there is video evidence of all of the men being charged.

When asked if he was surprised about the arrest of Kraft, Chief Kerr said, "We're as deeply stunned as anyone else."

Every time I think I can't despise the Patriots more stuff like this comes along.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived