IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

I just suggested this for the next BT thread title, but it would work in any thread in this forum. It might even work as a user title.

I second that motion. Branch Trumpvidians III: A Fucktangle of Shitweasels has such a nice ring to it. It could also work as a location too.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet if we asked  @Destiny she would do it for us when the time comes. A title containing her favorite word would make her smile. ?

On a personal note, shitweasel is one of my favorite words! :pb_lol:

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

How's the Qanoncalypse going?

So I'd better run to the grocery store to load up on TP, bread and milk right?

Oh and popcorn.  Lots of popcorn.

Trump had nobody arrested when they were expecting to be arrested because he's clever like that

12 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The Buzzfeed article is dated 5/31/18. There seems (?) to be nothing more recent on this topic. The article surely must be only the tiniest tip of an iceberg.

Investigative journalists - where have you been?

One of our local Branch Trumpvidians was bitching because CNN was being nice to Bush senior after his passing.

‪ttp://www.telegraphherald.com/news/opinion/article_c32ebd84-7fb2-5161-95ef-0c2b7d8e1010.html‬

I’d like to tell this “lady” to give me a fucking break. If CNN had been anything less than nice she’d be complaining about that.

My mistake, the Branch Trumpvidian I mentioned was a guy.  I thought it had a woman's name on there at first.

Gee, who'd have thunk it? Pat Robertson is a crook.

Who let that fornicate stick Woods back on Twitter?  Fornicating ugh. 

This error was back in 2013.  Try something more recent, Woods.  

And Woods, you piece of fornicating feces, Faux "News" doesn't have the best record either when it comes to accuracy.

To wit.

To wit II.

And even some more to wit.

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Build that wall! But NIMBY! 

I don't understand. You wanted the wall. You voted for it. You voted for Trump. You knew your land was close to the border. How could you think that your land wouldn't be affected? Cognitive dissonance makes my brain hurt!

5 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

I don't understand. You wanted the wall. You voted for it. You voted for Trump. You knew your land was close to the border. How could you think that your land wouldn't be affected? Cognitive dissonance makes my brain hurt!

I read an article today that said that the more radicalized someones beliefs are - no matter which side they are on - the harder a time they have admitting they are wrong. Even when it's blatantly obvious, and everyone else can see it. That explains a LOT.

Also, if they want the wall and have land near the border, why not just build their own wall? Get that part done, and the Trumpster would probably come out for a photo op and maybe even hand out a free (made in China) MAGA hat or something. I'm more surprised that they haven't already walled off their own property than that they are this dumb.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived