IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Chaffetz is jumping on the QAnon train, is he? 

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

When racist dog whistles meet arts and crafts

Complete with a rusted out shit box of a truck.  I suppose this fuck stick would be whining about his first amendment rights being violated the first time he experiences any blow back from employers, businesses, etc regarding said rusted out shit box.

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Remember Jason? 

Thanks Jason, thanks all the same, but no, just no.  Hells no.  Go have coffee with Sarah Palin, get some pointers on how being a quitter leads to being a has been, and then fight over who picks up the check.  Maybe you'll make the news that way. 

You're especially irrelevant because Rick Wilson's book, Everything Trump Touches Dies, is due out in the next day or two.  I'mma go to B&N for a copy. 

Florida Branch Trumpvidians are an extra stupid level of dumb fornicate

Okaloosa County, Florida, Commissioner Graham Fountain has made numerous social media posts promoting anti-Muslim conspiracy theories, including the belief that American Muslims currently running for elected office in the United States intend to replace our current system of laws with “sharia law.”

Fountain, who was elected to the Okaloosa County Commission District 1 seat on November 8, 2016, has referred on Facebook to “the colonization of Islam and sharia law take over of America” and promoted the idea that Muslims immigrating to the United States hate its political system and are opposed to the U.S. Constitution.

Fountain’s comments on Facebook were posted as more American Muslims are running for public office. The idea that American Muslims are part of a secret plot to advance Islamic religious law, or sharia, in America is a staple of the radical right. Anti-sharia bills have been introduced in state legislatures across the U.S. Critics contend the main purpose of this legislation is to spread fear about American Muslims.

When challenged by fellow Facebook users to provide evidence of an Islamic conspiracy to spread sharia law across America, Fountain provides no proof to support these claims.

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What an example of cognitive dissonance!

image.thumb.png.305565f5123e4af0f96fd4c45ce130ae.png

On 8/6/2018 at 8:39 AM, AmazonGrace said:

When racist dog whistles meet arts and crafts

When implied lynching is blatantly paraded around while blaming the people who are actually using the Constitutional Amendments correctly.  I want to say "I can't", but the fact is, we all HAVE to 'can'.  I'd love to turn away from this entire clusterfuck of a Congress and Presidency, but I've got it on good authority that's when bad guys flourish.  :/ 

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

To paraphrase the old cliche -- I don't know much about art, but I know what I dislike!

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Lock Ohr up is new to me. (Who The heck is that)

Bruce Ohr. This goes back to the Nunes memo. Here's the relevant section:

3) Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with DOJ via then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys General Yates and later Rosenstein. Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr, documenting his communications with Steele. For example, in September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he "was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not, being president." This clear evidence of Steele's bias was recorded by Ohr at the time and subsequently in official FBI files—but not reflected in any of the Page FISA applications.

a) During this same time period, Ohr's wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife's opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs' relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/02/politics/fbi-nunes-memo-full/index.html

Faux likes to talk about Ohr, so Falwell probably heard it there.

-------------------------------

When I watch clips of Paris Dennard, I always wonder what horrors happened in his past that led him to want to support a man like Trump. 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived