IGNORED

Russian Connection 5: In Which We Plan Sleepovers

Destiny

Do we need a separate Rudy thread?  That guy is more unhinged by the day.  It's turning into a regular spectacle of  wing-nut crazy, or maybe he's just intended to be an epic distraction.  

I'm going to focus for awhile on the Sarah Kendzior book Flyover Country, Luke Harding's Collusion: Secret Meetings, Dirty Money and how Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, Rick Wilson's Everything Trump Touches Dies, and as noted in my post above, Craig Unger's House of Trump, House of Putin. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm going to focus for awhile on the Sarah Kendzior book Flyover Country, Luke Harding's Collusion: Secret Meetings, Dirty Money and how Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, Rick Wilson's Everything Trump Touches Dies, and as noted in my post above, Craig Unger's House of Trump, House of Putin. 

And now I remember when I used to read light rom-com books or thrillers or anything but nonfiction!

Seriously though, Flyover Country was good.  Now I see I have more to read.  *sigh* book club book interrupted again...

• Upvote 3

I totally agree!

Please Deer Rufus, can you make this happen? :pray:

Edited by fraurosena
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • I Agree 1

And now the Austrian prime minister is in hot water over a bow to Putin

Austria’s foreign minister was at the center of a storm of criticism on Tuesday after making a deep curtsey to Russian leader Vladimir Putin at her wedding, with critics blaming her for a naive gesture that would hurt her country’s reputation.

The Kremlin leader, while not known to be a particularly close friend of the minister, Karin Kneissl, was the star guest at her wedding in an Austrian village at the weekend.

Video coverage showed Kneissl ending a waltz with Putin with a deep curtsey, a gesture that some Austrian media said would hand the Kremlin propaganda to the detriment of Austria for years to come.

Enabling Kremlin propaganda “to gleefully spread pictures where the Austrian representative is going down on her knees in front of Putin” was a big mistake that will dog Austria for a long time, commented the daily Kleine Zeitung.

Of course if it was fuck face he probably would've pulled down Putin's pants right then and there after getting on his knees and proceeded to start giving oral to the Russian leader.  

• Upvote 2

New word from Lincoln's Bible twitter account: mobligarch

And Rand Paul?  Just fuck you and your Russian handlers. 

• Upvote 3

It's good they are doing this, but with Cohen implicating the presidunce in campaign finance violations, there is ample cause for impeachment on that alone. The blue wave is more than necessary at this point.

• Upvote 8

Well lookie here.... see what's in the background?

Sperbank. The bank that Mark Kasowitz is linked to. The U.S. sanctioned bank that the developer of Trump Tower Moscow received a non-revolving line of credit from, four months into the TT's presidential run. The bank who's head hailed the TT as a 'leader of change' when he was elected. 

But there was no collusion. Whatever gave you that impression?

• Upvote 6

Roger Stone is begging for money saying Farrow is going to drop some story about him soon and Mueller's going to indict him next

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Roger Stone is begging for money saying Farrow is going to drop some story about him soon and Mueller's going to indict him next

Roger Stone is a jackass, so I'm going to enjoy his fall.

• I Agree 3

16 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

*gleefully rubs hands together* Roger Stone is on my "indictment bingo" card that lives on my kitchen fridge. (And I may or may not burst into "Another One Bites the Dust" every time I get to cross one off.....)

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4