IGNORED

Maxwell 23: Backyard Breeding

VaSportsMom

1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

Dang praying out loud for a hour on the walk?  

In other Maxwell news I checked out Joseph’s and Jesse’s twitter and it looks like Joseph and Jesse went to Las Vegas in April (even went out on the town with some guys from the conference?!) and Jesse went to New Orleans last year.  Also Joseph hosts a meetup in KC now.

Hide contents

F5FC2CD3-1F64-4655-AEE7-2CA11CACFDE1.thumb.jpeg.d3a25dff813bb58ad9bdcb6f6f602e1a.jpeg09BBBF7D-A131-4C57-B88D-3D15EEC7A422.thumb.jpeg.b9bc57a2dc451931d6e99d3328956990.jpeg

I follow them both on Twitter and one of them agreed with another Magento user that he wished the after party music was not so loud so that they could network better. In previous tweets from their new friend, he admitted to having issues with drink and would often get quite drunk at these parties. So they are not as sheltered as Stevie makes out and Jess is still under Stevie”s control....

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

In other Maxwell news I checked out Joseph’s and Jesse’s twitter and it looks like Joseph and Jesse went to Las Vegas in April

Ha!  Steve says they can't go on amusement park rides.  Yet they went to satan's den.  This is hilarious.  The sons aren't as sheltered as their parents make them out to be.  It's an act for $$ 

I'm looking on youtube at the Magento conventions.  Talk of getting drunk, loud music...Trying to see if there are any videos with the Maxwells sons in them.  I found this.  Joseph is going to be in a live video next week.  Trying to find more. 

So they pray for an hour while walking, after AM bible time, after family bible time, and most likely before meals aka grace.  Guess they are trying to outdo Islam.

21 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

So they pray for an hour while walking, after AM bible time, after family bible time, and most likely before meals aka grace.  Guess they are trying to outdo Islam.

Many Christians who have the time to extensively pray and do the activities they do to strengthen their faith do not realize the privilege that they have. Couples who must work real jobs and who do not have kidult servants do not have copious hours to shoot the shit with God. 

Also, any post I see of Steve and Teri showing off their “love” is, I say it yet AGAIN, a slap in the face to the kids who are not yet married.

1 minute ago, dripcurl said:

Many Christians who have the time to extensively pray and do the activities they do to strengthen their faith do not realize the privilege that they have. Couples who must work real jobs and who do not have kidult servants do not have copious hours to shoot the shit with God. 

Also, any post I see of Steve and Teri showing off their “love” is, I say it yet AGAIN, a slap in the face to the kids who are not yet married.

Y'know, I remember something in the Bible about Jesus condemning flashy prayers...bragging on a blog is the same as standing on the street corner IMO (Matthew 6:5-7). The amount of time the Maxwells spend praying is not in any way a reflection of how spiritual they are, and if they think it is, they are deluded. 

There are far more spiritual people out there, who don't spend nearly as much time praying and bragging about it. 

Where did everyone read about the Breeding of Ellie?

Looking at twitter again I see I missed that Joseph went to Orlando and NYC late last year too.  I also see the tweet mentioned above about wanting music at a reasonable volume to facilitate networking.  If they are in the same room as loud sinful music is ok with Stevie?  Or do they have special music filters in their ears?

I keep reading Magento as "Magneto" (misspelled that first one accordingly just now), and it makes me chuckle, since that character is played by a fabulous and joyful gay man...

6 hours ago, johnhugh said:

I follow them both on Twitter and one of them agreed with another Magento user that he wished the after party music was not so loud so that they could network better. In previous tweets from their new friend, he admitted to having issues with drink and would often get quite drunk at these parties. So they are not as sheltered as Stevie makes out and Jess is still under Stevie”s control....

Oddly, this is relieving to me. It still sucks that Jesse can't live in the house he bought with his own money, but at least he's been able go to Vegas with friends (business partners?) and have a good time like anyone else his age.

14 hours ago, theologygeek said:

Ha!  Steve says they can't go on amusement park rides.  Yet they went to satan's den.  This is hilarious.  The sons aren't as sheltered as their parents make them out to be.  It's an act for $$ 

The annual irrigation conference John goes to was held in Las Vegas a couple of years ago as well.

John is currently at a conference without Chelsy. Chelsy is at her parents farm for the week. Wonder where he went that she couldn’t go?

19 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

John is currently at a conference without Chelsy. Chelsy is at her parents farm for the week. Wonder where he went that she couldn’t go?

He checked out a Penn & Teller show?

3 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

He checked out a Penn & Teller show?

Did he REALLY? omg that's hysterical!

1 hour ago, Lisafer said:

Did he REALLY? omg that's hysterical!

Not that I know of, but the idea of fundie Maxwell men going to the very unashamed atheists Penn & Teller would be priceless (especially if they renounced the cult of Stevehovah & joined the Church of Bacon). Here's their prayer:

Hail Bacon,

Full of Grease,

The Lard is with thee.

Blessed are thou amongst piggies,

And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Bacon God.

Holy Baconess, mother of Bacon God,

Pray for our Gluttoness

Now and at the hour of our premature Death.

Amen! Praise the Lard.

On August 9, 2018 at 8:32 PM, Hane said:

Where did everyone read about the Breeding of Ellie?

Go to kansasgoldens.com.  Sarah's smiling face will greet you.

53 minutes ago, Elegant Mess said:

Go to kansasgoldens.com.  Sarah's smiling face will greet you.

I clicked on the link out of curiosity. It is definitely more well-worded than the Tits2 blog, which puzzles me. It sounds like Sarah's writing voice, but not as awkward and stilted. Do we dare suppose she had a proofreader?! 

And that lack of a "puppy application" really bothers me. No responsible breeder would just sell off dogs to whoever hands them a wad of cash. Does Sarah think that having disposable income is an indicator of good character? Wait, don't answer that...

And that lack of a "puppy application" really bothers me. No responsible breeder would just sell off dogs to whoever hands them a wad of cash. Does Sarah think that having disposable income is an indicator of good character? Wait, don't answer that...

Even worse - if I truly want a purebred puppy from Sarah and Maxhell, then surely by default I must be someone good who will treat said puppy humanely, have a big yard, the proper food, enough time to devote to training/exercise, and heaps of good, Christian love to bestow on Ellie Jr!

Hypothetically I could never email someone with a request for a purebred puppy, turn up on someone's doorstep with the cash, take said puppy home, and subject it to neglect and or abuse. After all, I WANT the dog.

I'm really upset by this. Was this what Sarah and her scum parents planned all along for Ellie? She's an innocent animal in all this.

I hope Mother Nature (God?) shows them what-for and all the puppies are are golden color (instead of this very light color she seems to think she’s getting). 

So Sarah's mission trip was teaching girls from the foster care system how to pray.

Two hour-long sessions a day for five days, reaching a whooping 10 hours of "missionary" "work".

To relax after so much hard work friends took her kayaking and sheep-petting and now they're off to Colorado for another holiday to recover from their previous holidays.

I don't usually like snarking on Poor Sarah as she comes across as someone with very limited choices in life who's just trying to make the best out of a very bad situation but it's physically impossible not to snark on posts like this.

I guess it can be very gruelling to prey on the vulnerable, who have no choice in the matter, let alone an understanding that random outsiders should really not be coming in to brainwash them about religion.

Fuck the Maxwells.

Is Cathy Jo close to Sarah’s age? Is she like Sarah and all her younger male siblings are married and she’s stuck at home as a perpetual SAHD

Two times a day equaling a total of 10 times is not an intense schedule. She has no idea what a crazy and intense summer is. Try working 60+ hours a week, balancing a social life, school, and bills and then talk to me Sarah. Even just a 40 hour work week working for someone that’s not family...

"With how intense my schedule was prior, I really enjoyed some relaxing time."

Well, look at it this way: She was constantly around non-relatives all of whom had radically different lives than hers? They probably snarked, rolled their eyes, used "bad" words, were of different ethnicities and had never met a virgin over the age of 15.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived