IGNORED

Maxwell 23: Backyard Breeding

VaSportsMom

1 hour ago, albanuadh_1 said:

I like how they use a juicer to juice! And... use a straw to drink it.  AND... this was recommended by a chiropractor.

No MD takes medi-scam faux insurance. They have to see a Chiro. [So I'm not torched--chiro is fine for the SPINE]

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

No MD takes medi-scam faux insurance. They have to see a Chiro. [So I'm not torched--chiro is fine for the SPINE]

They could pay out of pocket for an MD, of course. If they can afford a juicer that cost 239-fucking-dollars, they should be able to afford a self-pay physician visit. Perhaps they do; but in Maxhell, the interesting questions are never answered. 

I'm glad I don't follow them for medical advice, financial advice, or any kind of advice at all, really. 

Thats probably why their leftover salmonella casserole diet hasn't given them scurvy yet. 

Doesnt change my opinion on juicing. Just eat the carrots and apples rather than juicing them. Same nutrition and it also fills your belly. YMMV. 

25 minutes ago, Foudeb said:

Thats probably why their leftover salmonella casserole diet hasn't given them scurvy yet. 

Doesnt change my opinion on juicing. Just eat the carrots and apples rather than juicing them. Same nutrition and it also fills your belly. YMMV. 

More fiber too! Between the juicing and the beanpaste burritos, I can't imagine the bathroom on any given Sunday afternoon!

@Foudeb, that was my OB's opinion of juice as well.  You're better off eating the fruits and vegetables.

@IReallyAmHopewell, I noticed a sign at my internist's office last October that they did not accept those cost-sharing programs like Scamaritan.  Unfortunately, I found out my daughter and her family have a faux insurance plan.  (Liberty Medical or something. [not to be confused with the company that sells catheters and adult diapers]).  She said they'd never had to use it.  They were paying an enormous amount for health insurance, but she would not look into an ACA pool.  Obamacare, ya know.  

7 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

I wonder if the chiro they are referring to is Mel's dad or uncle. As I recall they both have chiropractic practices.

6 hours ago, Foudeb said:

My version of juicing is actually blending. I chuck everything in the ninja and blend until smooth. Easy to take down and all fiber intact.

Nothing against juicing but why do they make the exact same recipe with specific measurements every single time, at precise time intervals, for the rest of eternity? God forbid they throw in an extra cucumber.

Rhetorical question of course, we all know the answer. The Maxwell home is an assembly line of productive boredom designed to turn its workers  members into mindless bots. 

On 9/12/2018 at 4:20 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

Pentecostal/Apostolic fashion is kind of an offshoot of my fundie obsession. Some of those ladies are EXTRA. 

So you know of Chelsea Pomeroy and her arch-nemesis sister?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived