IGNORED

Kendra, Joe, and Garrett Duggar: Part 11

Coconut Flan

I'd pick Jana...as it seems she and I have the most in common. Second pick would be Jackson, because he's one of the most overlooked kids.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like Jackson because he's the same age as my grandson. I doubt they have much in common, but I'd love to see what a fundie boy his age is like.

16 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I think I'd choose the J-kid who plays chess.  Potential for intelligent conversation.

I think that was Jeremiah? Maybe. Lol

18 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Justin because no one else will ever pick him. Hell Most people don’t even know they have a kid named Justin.

He is the one I always forget. Or Jason. I never remember both of them. (And no, I’m not going to tell you how long I had to think about it while writing this post.)

Jason is the the unfortunate kid who fell into an orchestra pit and landed on his back injuring himself pretty bad. His loving family immediately pulled out their phones to film it . Got nothing at all an poor Justin though. 

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:52 PM, neurogirl said:

Oh uh...it's fun being perky. Some of us are just are born like that. It can be annoying to others though, and as Kendra grows older and also faces some hardships (not wishing any, just a natural part of life), I'm guessing she will mellow a little (especially with people she doesn't know) but still retain her innate joy/pep. We need both perky people and mellow people in this world!

I am a naturally perky and happy person.  I frequently have people tell me that I am always smiling.  Oddly, I also suffer from clinical depression.  A strange and difficult combination that is very hard to explain. 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

My mom was naturally happy.  Not obnoxious about it, but a people person and cheerful and sunny was her default by a long shot.  Some people are just like this.

Unfortunately my mom ended up raising 4 short tempered introverts...but still remained peppy proving it truly is an innate thing for some.

This is me, too.  The other three Fortresses are very low key and mostly introverted. I feel like a new puppy in a family that probably should have just gotten a potted plant.  

I think I amuse them and keep them uplifted to a degree, but I also imagine that I am best in small doses.

If I had to be stuck in an elevator with any of the Duggars couples, I'd actually pick Joe and Kendra. They might be a bit slow, but they at least seem like pleasant enough people unlike options such as Boob, Josh, Derick, Jeremy, Jill (she is mostly harmless but she'd be so annoying) or Jessa (you just know she'd have a meltdown having to wait to be recused), and if I have to be stuck with a couple of them, I'll take the most pleasant seeming ones. I think they'd just make polite small talk, while the others would be ragey and/or annoying and annoyingly preachy.

Plus, I'm also claustrophobic af, and Joe seems super calming, which would help me out a bit.

(JD and Abbie would probably be fine too since they seem relaxed and JD gives hints that he actually as a sense of humor, but I haven't seen enough of them yet to really have an opinion).

I'd like to get stuck with Jim boob's sister, with a bottle of wine, and find out what she really thinks of her brother. 

2 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I'd like to get stuck with Jim boob's sister, with a bottle of wine, and find out what she really thinks of her brother. 

I would love that too. 

On 10/1/2018 at 11:34 PM, fluffernutter said:

Or Famy.

While I believe she does love her cousins, weird as they might be, she also totally seems like the type who would be a loose tongued drunk and would spill a lot if you got a bottle of wine into her.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd pick Jordyn, Jennifer, Jason, Justin, or Israel. Jana might be fun to talk too but she might misinterpret my attempts to convince her to leave the cult. Definitely, not JB, Michelle, Josh, Derick or Jill as fun as it would be to go off on each of them or try to shake Jill until came to any sense which could be forever but there's a good chance I'd end up punching the first four possibly more then once. Same with Derick's mother. 

1 hour ago, habert said:

When was the last time we got a picture of Garrett?? I feel like I don’t even know what he looks like 

I don't know that we've gotten once since that pic of her and Joy in their matching outfits when he was about a week or so old.

2 hours ago, habert said:

When was the last time we got a picture of Garrett?? I feel like I don’t even know what he looks like 

I actually respect them for not putting Garrett all over social media. I like that Joe and Kendra seem more private than Jessa and Jill. Granted, I'm sure they still have the awful beliefs, but I am relieved they are forcing them on fewer people. Unfortunately, I think this is the best we can expect from a Duggar or Bates.

I was going to say I give them credit for keeping Garrett off of social media, but then they are still selling his life story on an internationally watched tv show.

It's strange. Even though I think Joe is as fundie or more fundie than his siblings, I find him more tolerable. Maybe because he also comes across as sweet and gentle. I think he might listen to a different opinion. Freaking Jeremy would immediately start preaching, and then I might just have to hurt him. 

I would pick Jessa or Josiah. I think I could have interesting conversations with them. Jessa seems strong willed but nice and Josiah seems very vulnerable and sensitive.

I think the older kids went hungry a lot. Their parents were expecting mana from heaven. Didn't have the sense to use WIC and Food stamps...shame on them.

Joe licked his plate, Jill grabbed her food and ate in the bathroom, Josh's weight went up when he could eat all he wanted; yeah food was a big, big issue in the Duggar household. 

Also, it might have made it worse that the Duggars don't seem very into nutritious food, so the food they serve might not be that filling, so the kids might have felt unnecessarily hungry a lot. I'm not a nutrionist, but I would assume the more nutritious and the better the food is for you, the more filling it is? 

Also, if the Duggars didn't have enough money to feed their kids, couldn't they do homesteading? If they grew their own potatoes and vegetables, and had a couple of cows (how rural was their old house? having a look it doesn't look rural enough, but maybe a goat), lots of chickens, that would help, and be cheaper, I would assume? 

13 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

It's strange. Even though I think Joe is as fundie or more fundie than his siblings, I find him more tolerable. Maybe because he also comes across as sweet and gentle. I think he might listen to a different opinion. Freaking Jeremy would immediately start preaching, and then I might just have to hurt him. 

I have the same and I think it is because Joe and Kendra come across as if they would not turn every conversation to Jesus and try to convert everyone around them. It seems like they choose to live their own life according to these stupid beliefs but not bother the rest of the world as much as some of the others. *cough*Jeremy*cough*Derrick*cough*

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived