IGNORED

Trump 34: Leading the Alternate Reality

Destiny

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

@just_ordinary We got Bush the Younger the first time and Trump because the Electoral College system allows a president to be elected by a minority of voters. Neither Bush in 2000 or Trump won the majority of actual individual voters. Almost 3 million more people voted for Clinton than Trump and approximately 6 million more voted for third party candidates. So around 9 million more people voted against Trump than voted for him. 

A candidate can win the Electoral College with just nine states (nine specific ones to get to the right number) and it only requires a majority of the vote in each state to win all of that's states electoral vote (except for two states who divide theirs with complicated formulas: Nebraska and Maine). You can literally win the presidency in our stupid system with 50.1% of the vote in nine states. Factor in that millions of eligible voters in this country simply do not vote and are not registered and voter turnouts being in only the 55-60% range for major elections; it is not implausible to conclude that the majority do not support Trump. 

Oh I know that. But there have been enough people to vote for him to make it happen- as far as I know 62.98million. That is a whole lot. 

Are these 62.98 mostly fundamental Christians? I don’t think so but I might be wrong.

It might comfort you that most democratic systems are flawed and battle with similar problems. Germany has a rather complicated system consisting of direct and indirect votes and several options to weigh out missbalances because of it. Every government has tried to solve it- to no success to date. It's important because we have a 5% rule. If your party reaches 5% you have seats in the government. Even the big parties have almost never reached enough seats to govern alone in the last periods, so we have at least a coalition of two and the rest is in the opposition. 

Actually vote tampering is what got him elected.  There were early "conspires theories" that are proving to be not so conspiracy as they are factual. We may not ever be told the truth, though I think we should be, that the votes were flipped in 3 districts in 3 states, all by a perfect 1% margin, It is said to be mathematically impossible that they would get the exact same result in 9 different places . Do you all honestly believe that EVERY SINGLE POLL was wrong? That these polls that had a 99.7% accuracy prior to 2016 suddenly were 100% wrong?  Why isn't anyone talking about that? Oh yeah because it is less embarrassing for the country to have Trump as POTUS than it is to admit how easily we were hacked.

To quote Churchill

Democracy:  the worst form of government, except for everything else that's been tried.

Giuliani has been busy

Rudy is really struggling here, it's like he can't remember who the hell was supposed to be there.

Anyway why is Rudy putting out what Michael Cohen is alleging?

Rudy's really incoherent about Mueller's alleged conflicts of interest, he refuses to say what Trump meant by it and implies it's Mueller's duty to support what Trump said.

When asked why Trump didn't bring it up when Mueller was appointed Rudy says they're mad now because Mueller hasn't responded to a letter that they sent ten days ago.

He's also saying that Trump's lawyers have a difference of opinion whether Trump should talk to Mueller.

And supposedly Trump wants to explain to Mueller that he did nothing.

The interviewer: "the investigation isn't done yet..."

Rudy (and I quote) : "Yes it is. Of course it is. If they're looking at his tweets, the investigation is done."

Also he's saying that Paul Manafort doesn't know anything because he's not Jared and the sons. (What do Jared and the sons know?)

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Unfortunately, I have yet to meet a Trump voter who would not vote for him again...it’s highly likely we’ll end up with him again! And that’s without even consider Foreign interference!

I do believe the vast majority of Trump 2016 voters will vote the same in 2020. 

However we have two things on our side:

1) A lot of Trump voters were older. I know of quite a few Trump voters that have already died since the election and it hasn’t yet been two years. I have a feeling a decent amount of Trump voters will not be living in 2020 so he will lose those votes. 

2) 2016 voter turnout was not good. It was bad actually. I think that Trump’s horribleness will light a fire under the ass of some apathetic 2016 non voters. 

So I still have hope. 

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I do believe the vast majority of Trump 2016 voters will vote the same in 2020. 

However we have two things on our side:

1) A lot of Trump voters were older. I know of quite a few Trump voters that have already died since the election and it hasn’t yet been two years. I have a feeling a decent amount of Trump voters will not be living in 2020 so he will lose those votes. 

2) 2016 voter turnout was not good. It was bad actually. I think that Trump’s horribleness will light a fire under the ass of some apathetic 2016 non voters. 

So I still have hope. 

A 3rd thing I think we have on our side is (hopefully) less divided opposition to him. I know quite a few people who voted 3rd party because they believed Trump had no chance in their states (mostly MN and WI). Most of them regret it and would make sure to vote for the Democrat running against him next time, they just truly believed their states would be solidly blue so they could afford a protest vote.

Okay so in the Fox interview Rudy says that the source of the two meetings story is he heard it from some reporters who told him that Cohen said so.

I am not a lawyer and don't play one on TV but I'd never go out denying something that may or may not be what Cohen is alleging.

Also it'd be a cool trick for people to just make up something and see the team incriminate themselves in trying to deny.

12 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Look, @GreyhoundFan, that cartoon you posted in the satire thread came true!

image.png.0ac73f65ef32886653ee61f29bc86083.png

1 hour ago, BachelorToTheRapture said:

A 3rd thing I think we have on our side is (hopefully) less divided opposition to him. I know quite a few people who voted 3rd party because they believed Trump had no chance in their states (mostly MN and WI). Most of them regret it and would make sure to vote for the Democrat running against him next time, they just truly believed their states would be solidly blue so they could afford a protest vote.

I know of a few in PA who did the same. 

One more thing about Rudyman's CNN interview: In the end he says it's good news that Mueller isn't involved with Michael Cohen yet. Then he goes to explain that if you put a not-credible witness in your report it might ruin your case. Some prosecutors told him they might not want to use Cohen. Then he theorizes, and I quote: "if you think you got a pretty good case, maybe you don't want Cohen"...

Sooo.... Mueller's got a pretty good case?

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Fuck Face has another survey out.

How sad is it that I am afraid to submit my name and email address to these people? They have no limits.

How sad is it that I am afraid to submit my name and email address to these people? They have no limits.

I always use a fake email address and name so that fuck face’s people aren’t spamming me.

I'm not sure it registers if you don't donate.  No way in hell I'm doing that.  I use my email so I can keep an eye on them.  It appears Lara Trump really wants to get to know me.  

55 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I know of a few in PA who did the same. 

Same here in the DMV (not me)

Actually vote tampering is what got him elected.  There were early "conspires theories" that are proving to be not so conspiracy as they are factual. We may not ever be told the truth, though I think we should be, that the votes were flipped in 3 districts in 3 states, all by a perfect 1% margin, It is said to be mathematically impossible that they would get the exact same result in 9 different places . Do you all honestly believe that EVERY SINGLE POLL was wrong? That these polls that had a 99.7% accuracy prior to 2016 suddenly were 100% wrong?  Why isn't anyone talking about that? Oh yeah because it is less embarrassing for the country to have Trump as POTUS than it is to admit how easily we were hacked.

My dream Amendment XXVIII would:

1. Ditch the electoral college in favor of the popular vote.
2. Make the right to vote absolute for any US citizen age 16 and over. If people don’t want prisoners and mentally ill choosing leaders well they have to vote.
3. Require all jurisdictions to use paper ballots that leave no question of who was voted for.
4. Mandate that electoral fraud, vote tampering, and voter suppression are punishable by death. In my mind those are as bad as murder and treason and they need to be punished the same. They may not seem like violent crimes but the death and destruction that an unworthy individual who got in by cheating can cause makes them very much violent crimes. Such crimes strike at the very heart of democracy and must be dealt with harshly.
5. Make it clear that interference by foreign governments in our election shall be considered an act of war requiring a military response.

4 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I always use a fake email address and name so that fuck face’s people aren’t spamming me.

That option didn't even occur to me! I'm such an innocent (or unimaginative dork, as it were). :my_blush::lol:

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm hoping the old lady in my house (my Mom, who is in her 90s) is still alive and kicking in 2020, partly for purely selfish reasons, and partly so that she can join me in trying again, as she did in 2016, to prevent the Orange Menace from being elected.

23 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

https://qz.com/1049331/merit-based-immigration-where-could-you-move/ 

Mr. Cartmann99 has a doctorate and over twenty years of teaching experience in a STEM field. At his current income level and age, he would not have enough points to immigrate to the United States under Trump's plan. 

Here's the proposed rules for married couples:

https://qz.com/1195155/trumps-merit-based-immigration-proposal-would-dock-points-for-spouses/

Mr. Cartmann99 scored higher than I did on the merit-based immigration quiz, so neither of us are MAGA enough for Trump's America. 

I wouldn't be able to immigrate, but neither would Melania.  How many Nobel Prize winners or Olympians are clamoring to come here?  

Hester Prynne of 1313 mocking bird lane tried to take the survey but it won’t let me her submit with out payment. 

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

I wouldn't be able to immigrate, but neither would Melania.  How many Nobel Prize winners or Olympians are clamoring to come here?  

Yeah I sure as fornicate wouldn't come here to the US if I had been born on any other country on Earth.  Especially if I was born in western Europe.  I probably mentioned this several times already but if I could meet my ancestors who came over here my first question would be what the fornicate they were thinking in coming here.

17 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20180730_maggie15.PNG

Or if you had consensual sex with an adult you're a better person than fornicate face.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived