IGNORED

Trump 34: Leading the Alternate Reality

Destiny

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even General Zod has standards;

Actor Michael Shannon frequently plays a villain on the big screen, but there’s one role the two-time Oscar nominee won’t take. 

Shannon told Playboy magazine he’ll never portray “that fucking guy” President Donald Trump. 

"The fucking guy doesn’t even know what’s in the Constitution. He doesn’t have any grasp of history or politics or law or anything. He’s just blindfolded, throwing darts at the side of a bus.” 

Shannon said Trump wasn’t capable of deep reflection in any form.

On my "to read" list, I'm focusing on Trump's long history of mob connections, culminating with epic Russian $$$$$ laundering through the sale of condos in Trump Tower properties.   There's a lot of evidence, as journos and researchers put all of the pieces together, culminating in some very interesting books.  

My question:  If Trump is a mobbed up as claimed, how has he escaped detection all this time?   Are there huge tax reporting loopholes in real estate sales?  Has he stayed on "just this side" of the law, while letting others take the risk?  Has he been somewhat protected by going global, away, from the prying eyes of US regulators?  Is Michael Cohen really that good as a fixer?  Will Mueller answer all of these questions (we're looking at you, Deutsche Bank and you, Cypriot bankers)

20180820_maggie32.PNG

"Special Agent Fucktard" -- another new nickname!

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Ok, it's an onion article, so I know this is satire. But that is a real photo. WTF is he doing?

• he's knocking on the window because Melania locked him out again
  • midway doing his impression of Rodin's The Thinker, he forgot what he was doing
  • he's miming how he holds up his phone to read the tweet he's just typed
  • he's doing a fist-pump, because tariffs
  • he's showing how he bonks on Junior's head for being a needy brat again
  • he's saying "I do not have tiny hands, just look at the size of my bigly fist!"

What do you guys think?

You can say one thing, he's really showing his colors now.

11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Man not smart:

I don't think many women will be clamoring to copy Melania's hideous cardigan.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived