John David and Abbie Grace 3: Rapture Pending

Coconut Flan

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Semi lapsit. 

So dirty!

Although really, it looks more like a possible KNEE PERCH.

1 minute ago, obiwanfreak said:

It looks like there might be a ring on her finger underneath the glove??

Well, they ARE engaged...

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Well, they ARE engaged...

Yes, but did it happen at the Peach Festival?  I can't remember if an actual date of their engagement has been announced.

JD and Abbie sitting in a tree semi lapsitting oh my me! First comes courtship, then comes marriage, then comes Abbie with the baby carriage! :P 

15 minutes ago, obiwanfreak said:

Yes, but did it happen at the Peach Festival?  I can't remember if an actual date of their engagement has been announced.

I figured it happened before the peach festival. They only announced the engagement a few days after the festival. 

There were photos of the engagement (supposedly) shared earlier. It apparently happened at an event space (was that it? or a hotel?) in Texas.

Based on when John's plane flew to the engagement location, they got engaged on July 16th, a few days before the festival.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Semi lapsit. 

Sounds like a medical diagnosis in latin :)

About the pictures: Yes, Abbie definitely has a ring on her finger under the glove!

What is interesting is his hand placement. If she was sitting down, what was his hand doing? If she was about to sit down, what was his hand doing. If she went in for an awkward side hug, ... what was his hand doing?

7 minutes ago, TatiFish9 said:

What is interesting is his hand placement. If she was sitting down, what was his hand doing? If she was about to sit down, what was his hand doing. If she went in for an awkward side hug, ... what was his hand doing?

He’s trying to hide his semi lapsit semi erection. 

Semi lapsit needs to be worked into a thread title.

And I don't think Abbie was thinking Jesus while semi lap sitting on JD.

54 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I forgot they were already engaged lol. The cycle never stops

The lists that are kept on FJ really are for necessity. It’s impossible to keep all these engagements, marriages, semi lapsits, and pregnancy announcements straight. 

If the wedding is really on January 19th, I'm calling another Cathedral of the Ozarks wedding and saying that was the first date the venue was available.

I think that since Abbie is from Oklahoma and her family still lives there, that’s where they’ll get married.

i don’t think they’ll wait till January. Charity had a 4 month engagement, so I’m leaning towards that for John and Abbie

January seems way too long of a wait. I think late October will be the longest they go. 

31 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

January seems way too long of a wait. I think late October will be the longest they go. 

My money is on October. Perhaps the 20'th.

I like that Abbie doesn't wear her hair long and loose all the time to fulfill Gothard's follicle obsession.  I assume she will have an updo for the wedding, and in the view of Nathan Bates, never forgive herself.

Abbie is quite pretty. It doesn’t matter, but it just strikes me she’s like Michael Bates in that she isn’t “traditionally” good looking, but has her own look that is very cute and lovely. 

I’m really curious about these two. Maybe it’s just refreshing to see a grown woman getting married than another sheltered 19 year old. It’s so sad that I have to say that about a 26 year old lol

I think they'll get married sooner rather than later.  She said something in the engagement video about how they're looking forward to planning a wedding...so they can be married.  I think they definitely want to be together soon more than they want anything fancy for a wedding. 

So I'm guessing Oct. 12th.  Probably not the week before, since that will be Josie's wedding, but it could even be in Sept. I know a Mormon couple who went from engaged to married in 6 weeks, it can be done. 

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I like that Abbie doesn't wear her hair long and loose all the time to fulfill Gothard's follicle obsession.  I assume she will have an updo for the wedding, and in the view of Nathan Bates, never forgive herself.

Her hair is beautiful. It looks like natural curl and I like how she wears it up. 

I am kind of curious where they will be honeymooning. I don't think Ireland or Germany has been chosen yet. Eastern Europe hasn't even been touched yet. I have heard from Prague to Budapest, it's beautiful. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived