IGNORED

John David and Abbie Grace 3: Rapture Pending

Coconut Flan

I hope they get married in Oklahoma. However, the Duggar sideshow is pretty dominating. Jeremy isn't from Arkansas and I can still see Jinger and Jeremy have done a NYC wedding in an Italian restaurant. However, they got an Arkansas wedding like everyone else. Arkansas seems to be the default. (Nothing against Arkansas, of course.)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Josh and Anna get married in Florida (bride's home state)?

Seems like they've all gotten married in the bride's homes state.. Lauren had just moved to AR, so that still holds!

Yeah, I forgot about Josh and Anna. They might get married in Oklahoma. Hopefully, Michelle and the JB back off and let JD and Abby set the tone. I am curious about JD and Abby being a little bit older than the Duggar siblings at marriage and what kind of tone it sets. Joe for best man? Maybe, probably? I could see a plenty big wedding party. JD seems pretty popular in their circles.

Well, that's interesting, another November wedding. I wonder this time will there be a big Flower D? Hay all over the place? Candles on every available surface? Mizzzz Cindy will have her hands full.

1 hour ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Yeah, I forgot about Josh and Anna. They might get married in Oklahoma. Hopefully, Michelle and the JB back off and let JD and Abby set the tone. I am curious about JD and Abby being a little bit older than the Duggar siblings at marriage and what kind of tone it sets. Joe for best man? Maybe, probably? I could see a plenty big wedding party. JD seems pretty popular in their circles.

Zach will probably be in the wedding party, but just like with Carlin at Joy's he'll likely be cut out of the footage as much as possible.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived