IGNORED

Lori Alexander 52: Looking for Debt-free Virgins Without Tatoos

"You may not understand the word fornication."  What a condescending, smug asshole he is.

If she's so willing to listen to people I wonder why she deletes all of the posts citing scripture that contradicts her opinion?

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Frumper, she has told people SO many times that "Ken told her she has the gift of prophecy" (speaking FOR God), that I think she has decided that everything that comes out of her mouth and every keystroke is the very oracle of God.

While I do believe, according to the Bible, that believers prophesy (all believers in Jesus Christ, not some "special" people), they have to do it FROM the mind of Christ and not their own "mind"...

Somebody help me:

Where, again, does Lori "invite all to study it (bible) for themselves and not just take her word for it"?

Last I read, she was endorsing women needing their father or husband to "explain" the bible to them, poor, weak-minded females that they are...

Ken:

"Lori believes there is abundant grace for all who screw up their lives and bodies..."

Isn't Lori just so kind and gracious up there in her ivory tower. She can fuck right off with her abundant grace. IIRC, it was Zsu that said she didn't like Lori because all Lori believes in is sinless perfection. 

And if Zsu doesn’t like you, then Houston, we have a problem...

4 minutes ago, smittykins said:

I was just thinking 'Daaaaaamn, I really hate being on Zsu's side on anything.'  Except breastfeeding babies whenever and wherever they happen to get hungry, I'm OK with agreeing with her about that one.  

A couple of weeks ago I did a count of my "sins" according to Lori's Book of Godliness.  I stopped at #22 when I got down to acrylic nails and gel nail polish.  Sorry, Lori, God likes me to have nice looking hands.

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

Yea. Zsu wrote on her blog when asked about Lori, "I have no interest in anything she has to say".   

She doesn't like Michael Pearl either. She has about an hour long video refuting his book To Train Up a Child.

45 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Sorry, Lori, God likes me to have nice looking hands.

Here's a dilemma: my nail beds are currently dark purple from dealing with this year's mulberry and wild blackberry hauls.  Painting my nails makes my hands look a little less filthy until the stains are gone.  So because I've been frugal by picking free fruit, and played domestic goddess by preserving it for the winter, I have to either show off my stained nails, or wear ebil polish.  Dear Lori, what would you God advise in this situation?

I mean, I'm a well-educated, unmarried woman who lives on her own, has a job, and is planning on getting a tattoo sometime soon, so I'm hell-bound anyway, but, you know, just as an academic exercise.

Ladies against Feminism has also removed the one article ( which was about making a home) and will no longer link to her because of her views on Biblical Womanhood. You know it's bad when those awful, mindless twits don't like you,

@FullOfGravy, I'm jealous of your mulberry haul! Mulberries were a great favorite of my grandpa's and I would go out with a big bucket when I was a kid and pick plenty for him, with enough leftover for mulberry jelly. Good memories.

Side note, this hell-bound, back-slid Lutheran had to pay for her blackberries that she made into jam today, but by God, she picked them herself! :my_biggrin:

37 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

Here's a dilemma: my nail beds are currently dark purple from dealing with this year's mulberry and wild blackberry hauls.  Painting my nails makes my hands look a little less filthy until the stains are gone.  So because I've been frugal by picking free fruit, and played domestic goddess by preserving it for the winter, I have to either show off my stained nails, or wear ebil polish.  Dear Lori, what would you God advise in this situation?

I mean, I'm a well-educated, unmarried woman who lives on her own, has a job, and is planning on getting a tattoo sometime soon, so I'm hell-bound anyway, but, you know, just as an academic exercise.

I'm an ebil, educated, divorced and remarried woman who has a career. No tattoos yet (trying to gather the courage), but I'm wearing ebil polish on my fingers AND my toes. Gel with glitter on the fingers, polish with glitter on the toes. 

Hell-bound for sure!

5 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

She spends hours a day studying!!! HAHAHHA. The best line yet. There isn't enough hours in the day. Hours spent deleting is more like it . There is no way she can be as active as she is on social media, keep a clean house, make her bread a jillion times and also study hours a day. 

Well to be fair, letting in the cleaner can’t take more than 30 seconds. 

9 hours ago, freealljs said:

Has Ken put on his horse of truth costume to defend Lori yet?  

I think his horse of truth costume looks more like this.... A jackass

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, TeddyBonkers said:

I'm jealous of your mulberry haul! Mulberries were a great favorite of my grandpa's and I would go out with a big bucket when I was a kid and pick plenty for him, with enough leftover for mulberry jelly. Good memories.

Side note, this hell-bound, back-slid Lutheran had to pay for her blackberries that she made into jam today, but by God, she picked them herself! :my_biggrin:

There's a mulberry tree in my front yard, and it's great.  So far, I've made a couple batches of jelly, and have almost as many again in the freezer - I figure that every berry I pick is one that won't fall on the driveway and make a mess! 

The blackberries weren't paid for with money, but the thorns did take a measure of blood in return for the berries.  Despite jeans (whoops, another sin!) and long sleeves, I still came home looking like I'd tried to bathe a very unhappy cat.  :tw_persevere:

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Ladies against Feminism has also removed the one article ( which was about making a home) and will no longer link to her because of her views on Biblical Womanhood. You know it's bad when those awful, mindless twits don't like you,

Wow!  She's really sunk to a low depth anyway, but I'm surprised at that!  They are pretty far out there, it really says something bad about her for them to delete the link!

I wonder if she still wants to go viral in the future?  Since she did not get the approval she expected.  (I know, she does - because she's an attention hog.)

On 7/23/2018 at 2:11 PM, Koala said:

Lori:

Excellent advice. 

Here's an outfit from the "shamefaced" line:

mod.PNG.be8e04176dd987a1748c3af4fbca98ef.PNG

You'll notice it's very loose fitting and flowing.  The necklace is worn to ensure that no one's attention is drawn to the wearer.  The hair dye is NOT a big deal.  Lori just doesn't like hair grown God's way (which in her case, would be gray).

Moving on...

This outfit is from The Discreet Mentor's modest line:

sha.PNG.5e1e3df3793622ba7345c1291c885ba4.PNG

Lori is very clear that low cut tops are unacceptable.  This is a great example of a modestly cut shirt.  You can't even see the navel!

She needs to ditch the necklace. It keeps drawing my eyes to her bazookas. 

Aaaaaand I’m off to the prayer closet 

Forgive me for going off topic, but after the Zsu comments, I did some more digging on her. She also has a video discussing the Pearl's honeymoon story.  Zsu seems to think Debi falling in the shower may not have been an accident. 

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

14 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Forgive me for going off topic, but after the Zsu comments, I did some more digging on her. She also has a video discussing the Pearl's honeymoon story.  Zsu seems to think Debi falling in the shower may not have been an accident. 

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

I know I’m going to lead myself right down the rabbit hole, but where can I read up on the Pearl’s honeymoon?

I've read the honeymoon story a couple of times and it makes me sick to my stomach. Everytime I read it I pick up on a new piece of horribleness. Red flags all over the place. That man isn't fit to be married nor be give advice on how to raise children let alone have them.

Fuck. Ing. Hell.

WHY WHY WHY DID I READ THAT

i need to go watch something clean and cute and wholesome like dogs being reunited with their owners. 

7 hours ago, teachergirl said:

When Zsu and LAF think you are too extreme you are VERY VERY out there.  Holy cow!

@ladyicantxplain When Ken was here he admitted to us that Lori is NOT in submission to him where HER blog is concerned.  We impressed on him some changes that would be in both their best interests to make and he did get her to make a few small changes, but other things she flat out refused to change and told him he was free to make his own blog!

I honestly don't think Ken is "forcing" her to blog and based on things he's said when here, I don't think he is nearly as extreme as she is.   I imagine after a certain amount of her "meek and quiet spirit," it's just easier to hop on the Horse of TRUTH and try to defend her dumb, lazy ass, even if that makes you look like the world's biggest nitwit.

Ken has his own faults, of course.  I used to have a bit of a soft spot before him when he was here, but he is ruined that with some of the dumb, harmful shit he's said since then.  I still DO think had he married a woman that actually loved him and wasn't the world's biggest dimwitted shrew he likely would be a different man than he is today.

Ken couldn't logically argue himself out of a wet paper bag, which you will see if you read the threads from when he was here a few years ago.  He can't understand even the most simple concepts like slander = spoken and libel = written, though we have helpfully reminded him of this fact hundreds of times over the years.   He views blog comments as "reading someone's diary" which is patently ridiculous and he does not understand that quoting someone is NOT a mischaracterization just because you don't like the way people are reading your words with their clear meaning within the English language.  All that being said, I think he's miles smarter than Lori (though so are my Chihuahuas (they can learn new stuff, too), so that's not exactly a high bar). 

From, Are Tattoos Sinful?

"I know there are many reasons women have for getting tattoos and I’m not going to judge those who have them or think any less of them."

And then she does an about face and says this:

"Many regret having tattoos later in their lives and I am sure they get uglier with age."

Uglier? The implication being that all tattoos are ugly from the moment a woman gets one. Sounds suspiciously like judgement. So much for Lori's "abundant grace". 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived