• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

nomoxian

What are your favourite TV shows or movies with an atheist or agnostic theme, or where a faith group is shown in an anti-theist way?

Mine has got to be Moral Orel. I like the moments on Young Sheldon that bring up religion too. I watched Impastor for a while, but it started to get not so funny to me, so I stopped.

For movies, I find it hard to find good ones that aren't documentaries, but I like Life of Brian and Orgasmo.

singsingsing

I'm not sure if it really fits the category, but I enjoy watching The Atheist Experience on Youtube. It was really helpful for me when I finally decided I was done with Christianity.

nomoxian

I think it would be classified as a "vlog"

Have you checked out The Friendly Atheist or Paulogia? Both of those guys are interesting for me to watch as a lifelong questioner of faith, but they are equally as accessible to newtime questioners or current believers.

singsingsing
5 hours ago, nomoxian said:

I think it would be classified as a "vlog"

Have you checked out The Friendly Atheist or Paulogia? Both of those guys are interesting for me to watch as a lifelong questioner of faith, but they are equally as accessible to newtime questioners or current believers.

I've heard of The Friendly Atheist but I can't recall if I've actually watched(?) anything from them. Never heard of Paulogia. Will definitely check them out! :) 

Pecansforeveryone

I love the Thinking Atheist with Seth Andrews on You Tube. He was raised fundagelical and had been in Christian radio in his early career. He has a velvet voice. Neil Carter of Godless in Dixie has a great blog. Born and raised fundie Baptist in Mississippi. Became an atheist at close to 40.